Old 01-21-2008, 12:11 PM   #76  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

B~ The only thing bad about it is after Dh's b-day in July (21st) mine is close by august (7th)...once the one cake is gone the next one comes in it's place. Then my DD birthday is 2 days after halloween...all that halloween candy then more junk and ice cream for her b-day.

I'm tracking pounds loss until June. We are all trying to lose the most by June. This time A is not going to win ...You know I love ya A
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:07 PM   #77  
banned

hi guys!

wtg everyone! i'm having a bad week i ate well other than sat night but i'm too sick to workout and for me this is not a good thing.

beauty---i would havbe eaten some of it mush and all thats awesome dh will take it for you. wtg on the 9 lbs! mine is due this week. i love cc's but i need the cookie part! lol.

the numbers are a special game that lorra tarra and myself

hey l!!

sup kim?
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 05:41 PM   #78  
banned

oh and i ended up having 2 pkets of swiss miss no sugar added which is 100 cals.last night cuzmom thought the warm would help my chest
Old 01-21-2008, 08:11 PM   #79  
banned

hey l!

i know how hard sweets are... but dont you guys believe in tossing food? gosh i cant even imagine notdoing it. waste is better than waist is what i always say.

btw i love ya too girlie but youre still goin dn cuz i wanna be @my final destination by then!
Old 01-21-2008, 09:55 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Hi all
These days I am feeling much better. The lightheadedness went away.

Is this june challenge private or can I join too?

DH forgot to take the cake to work today!! I was okay until now!! I am going in sane!! I want to try a piece just a small one. DH won't let me thank God. but now I am tempted to kill him for a slice of cake!! :0

Andrea I was like you about the choco chips but then desperation kicked in and I needed chocolate and the chips were my nly option and now I like them. Today I bought chocolate covered raisins as a treat.

As for throwing food in the trash I just can't bring myself to do it. That's part of my weight probalem in the first place!! I always finish my plate. But today I didn't I left a quarter of my dinner on my plate because I was full!! DH ate it when he came home!!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:23 PM   #81  
Day 1 back on plan...

A~ Everyone seems to be getting sick here lately...thankfully not me Still on track...even with little diet food in the house. I sooo need to go shopping but since everything I needed to do today was closed I didn't get any shopping done today either. Tomorrow is my meeting ...probably will not have a loss..but as long as there is no gain I will be happy.

B~ Is that cake still calling you That was so wrong for dh to forget that

As for throwing out food. I do throw out food but it's hard with b-day cakes cause if it's not mine I wouldn't throw it out. That would be up to the b-day person. With left overs and things like that I can usually stay away from it once I put it in a container out of sight.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:07 AM   #82  

L, have them make you a jello cake and frost with cool whip, or do a WW trick and avoid all the eggs etc the box calls for and use a can of diet soda insted!!!
Sorry I missed you ladies, was fighting wigh dh instead!!! posting in to you all would have been more fun!!! LOL
Great day all
Tara
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:31 AM   #83  

That cake better be gone today!! Instead I had a few chocolate raisins 2 glasses of crystal light and went to bed!!

BGB.. can you really replace eggs with soda? like diet coke or soda water or it doesn't matter? I might try this! But for my b-day if I get a jello cake with whipped cream I will be sad!!! By then I will have been dieting for 6 months so I think I will have myself a small piece of real cake!!
Old 01-22-2008, 03:00 PM   #84  
Day 1 back on plan...

Didn't make my meeting ...DARN IT!!!! Was the post offices fault. The line was soooo long then when I got up there to pay my CC dropped behind the desk and she was looking in all the wrong places. I told her it went under it but insead she was picking everything up looking under everything. I still tried to FLY to my meeting but hit every red light on the way ...got there just in time to see everyone walking out of the meeting. Will try to make the morning meeting tomorrow...who knows I might like that leader better anyhow. I did get some shopping done though. I was all the way acrossed town so I figured I might as well stop and do some shopping. Went to one of the warehouse bulk places and stocked up on snacks and bottled water Finally used that memebership card I bought months ago

T- thanks for the tip. I didn't know you could do that will regular cake. I did make the angel food cake and mixed it with crushed pineapple...then toped it with whipped cream. I made it into cupcakes .... I had my niece and nephew (very picky eaters) over and they LOVEd them too. I love the strawberry and chocolate flavored whipped cream...although I already was doing that by mixing a packet of jello in the whipped cream before they came out.

B~ Great job staying away from that evil cake. I was starving about bed time too last night but decided to drink a bottle of water and go to bed. There wasn't anything in the house I could snack on that I wouldn't pay for big time today

A~ Are you feeling better today?
Old 01-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #85  
banned

hey you guys!

sorry i wasnt here!

wb tara!! feelin better bout dh?

l, youre lucky you like angel food---ick.lol. i need real cake like beauty said.im sorry somweone stupidness made you miss your wi.. dang people! lmao. i only toss sweets and stuff not real food.

b: good job today! nope not private just give l your weight at yourlast designated wi and use that as your start.:

no l i feel like caca im finally seein dr tomorrow mornin had a run in w an office today--not pretty! i told her that if thye dr on staff felt the need to refer me to a psch just b/c i was crying then they aint ther dr for me and then the nurse prac took the phone and did the same thing! see this is why its not fair that no one would write a ref. if it was your dd in there cuz shes a kid but if i'm traumtized by them my whole life and cry then its different! gimmie a break thats kinda why they named it special needs!
Old 01-23-2008, 05:08 AM   #86  

Okay can someone put me in for the "june challenge" . I started here on january 14th at 220lbs.

I only managed to drink 8 glasses yesterday will try again today to up it to 9.

losing: I"m sorry about your meeting. Did you go this morning? How was it? Good for you drinking water!!
Old 01-23-2008, 08:23 AM   #87  
Day 1 back on plan...

B~ You lost 9.5 pounds that quickly....So tell us how did you do that? I didn't get to my meeting yet. I'm getting there though. It's all raining and yucky today.

A~ sorry you had problems @ the Dr's. Maybe they would like it better if you went in yelling instead. Give them a reason to be scared

My scale is stuck again . It hasn't moved much since my sweet tooth attack. I'm ready to see a different number already. I have a nice big headache today...and my dog picks today to bark at the people clearing a lot acrossed the street.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:53 AM   #88  

I'm attributing a big chunk of my weight loss to water weight. I used to not drink at all!! And now I am drinking 8 glasses of water a day with an ultimate goal of 10 per day. My plan is basically low everything but mainly low carb. I gave up bread entirely. I only eat crisp breads or flatbreads but nothing else. I think that is the main thing! Also I'm being careful abotu what fruits and veggies I eat. So I try to limit the high sugar fruits (grapes, nectarines, bananas) and the starchy veggies
Old 01-23-2008, 01:12 PM   #89  
Day 1 back on plan...

NO GAIN AT THE WEIGH IN I didn't stay for the meeting though. Heard bits and pieces of it while waiting inline to weigh in.

B~ yes water does help. I have days when i can't get it all down though. I try for 64oz. That's probabaly why the scale isn't moving as fast.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:31 PM   #90  
banned

hi guys

im here finally. drained, sick and tired but i am here.

first off, to l for her sweet concern as always and a special thanks for her humor and witt that carries me through. you know l its funny you said that b/c actually, part of what happened is that i kinda did that. not stright yelling but it kinda was like sytuggling to be heard from larangitis plus crying and panicking in one lump sum and i think the old bi**(sorry if there are any older folks here) but i say that b/c somwhere round 40-50, docs lose their patience and compassion and for a special needs case, thats not good. anyhow, bad news is aside from not what to do for a doc bc im not goin bk, i have to take ant's for my my throat and cough so im in for a rough few days b/c i alwau=ys end up 100x sicker from meds than from the original ailments so i will struggle to knock out a few and then hope it does the trick bc no way will i survive 2 a day for 10 days def not b/c i get deathly ill and sibnce i already been sick this long, i dont have patience for many more days to deal w side of effects for 20 pills! i may start with 1/2 or 1

good job at wi l! im hoping for the same this week bc i been good bit no exer, and now meds, plus tom. oh, and l, hold me back about something said on this board k? hint, i know your stuck but stick to ww, and you'll get there.

hi beauty whats up?

wheres kim and tara ?