Old 01-18-2008, 06:00 PM   #61  
banned

hey l! thanks yea it does feel good im .8 from ww goal and 20-25 friom my goal. i bet dd is in a jr s or something. have fun tonight ok?
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:15 PM   #62  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Hi ladies...wondering if I can join in.

Hi andrea....It's been awhile since I've talked to you!!!!!!!! I'm starting back at this weight loss tomorrow and I need some help. Can't promise I'll be here everyday but I will come as much as I can.

Have a super day!
Kim
nibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:18 PM   #63  
banned

hiya kim!!!!!

how ya doin? i missed ya! of yourse you can come! ladies this is my friend kim and she is very sweet and helpful and supportive!

and kim---you can do it!

ok guys i have to share something this huge----we ended up takin our guests to a buffet style restaurant and i didnt eat! you guys should have SEEN what i passed up!!! you know what? i ate when we got home&im proud im the only one not stuffed!

i made chick parmesan w red fries, and corn on cob--yumm!!! and core too! to good to be true but it is!!!!
Old 01-19-2008, 06:11 AM   #64  

A, I hadnt thought of the whole mercury thing, will have to look it up.
L, I know those greens are so good, I would go nuts without the crunch in my diet. Also I am now hooked on macadamia nuts and almods!!!!
Hey newbies, we are a great group and have been faithfully encouraging each other for over a year!!!!!
Have a great day ladies!!!
T
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #65  
banned

hi guys!

yes we are great so welcome! yeah t, i think i read something like 1 small can a week or something. it also helps to buy chunk light b/c it has less mercury.

ok, i was up .2(a little pissed after what i bypassed last night! but was still down 3.8! so 154.8/151

1 lb away from ww goal
20 lbs from my personal goal.

sup lorra?
Old 01-19-2008, 10:33 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Andrea I thnk you are right that it was the diet! During the week I was having 2 slices of whole grain crispbread a day whereas today I had 2 slices of spelt bread and I felt better! Although it is the weekend so I am doing less but we'll see.

Are there weigh ins on this thread?
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 11:37 PM   #67  
banned

good for you beauty! hopefully youll continue that trend! carbs are natural energy!
Old 01-20-2008, 07:55 AM   #68  

Good mornin ladies!!!
Shopped all day yesterday and stayed on track!!! How is everyone today???
T
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:29 AM   #69  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Good morning ladies,

Today is day 1 for me and I plan on sticking to this!!! As you can see I have about 50 pounds to lose and I don't want to stop until I reach that goal. I am focusing on smaller goals to help me reach the big one. Right now my first goal is to get to 170. So I have 11 pounds to lose to reach that. Hope you all are having a great day and I'll try to check back in later. Right now I have a ton of snow in my driveway that needs to be snowblown.....LOL.

So nice to see you again andrea....been thinking about you lately!!

TTYS,
Kim
nibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 03:20 PM   #70  
banned

hi all!

great job kim-----i know youll stick with it! snow? yikes!! no snow here but it certainlyis cold enough for it! i am feelin like doggie do today i woke up yesterday w a killer sore throat and last night i started w a bad cough and today it hurts lots more so im not a happy camper.

glad you got to shopping t!

whats up lorra bear?
Old 01-20-2008, 04:55 PM   #71  

Today was my daughter's 4th b-day so I had a tiny slice of cake. I t was gone in about 2 bites but I really enjoyed it! The funny thing about being on such a strict diet is I can really apreciate the little extras and 2 bites of cake is enough for me whereas before I woudl have probably finished off the cake by now!! This time I gave all the kids seconds so I wouldn't be tempted!! Mind you I still have half a cake!!
Old 01-21-2008, 12:22 AM   #72  
banned

thats aweome beauty good for you! i on the other hand, am drooling@your post b/c i usually have something sweet every weekend and i have nothing and am dying w pms to boot.

id say throw it away but im so desperate do you think itd work if you emailed it to me?!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:37 AM   #73  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Hi ladies,

Was gone for the weekend and didn't track food but I think I still did okay. I'm going to jump back in bed but wanted to drop a post... not sure if i will get a chance tomorrow since DD will have the day off from school.

beauty- hello....I do the same thing with the birthday cake...evil I tell you It just calls to you until its all gone. Thankfully no one has a b-day in the house until july.

A~ I hear ya girl! I had that same craving last week for chocolate. So instead I ate just about everything sweet i could find...then of course all that sugar just made want to eat eat eat even more.

T~ How's did you do this weekend? I think it's been almost 2 yrs weve been together... ...what did you find out about the tuna? I remember seeing something on that but the lady ate it once a day for a long time. I think you would be safe with say 3 a week. Sooner or later I would think you would get tired of it. I like turkey bacon in my salads.

Hope I didn't forget anything....back to sleep I go
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:42 AM   #74  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Start weight 1/12/08

****SW********LBS lost*******Weight
A~ 154.8 ******3.8***********151

L~ 239.6********2.6*********236

T~ 220*********2 *********218

Look ladies we are pretty close...with A in the lead.
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:50 AM   #75  

andrea: tried emailing the cake but it got all mushy
My husband teaches highschool boys so he is going to take it to work today. What about chocolate chips? I began my diet PMS'ing (had no idea since I hadn't had a period in 18 months-pregnant and nursing) I ate chocolate chips everyday last week and still lost 9lbs.

Losing: your so lucky you have 6 months b4 the next b-day!! My husband and baby are both in the next 3 months!!
What are you tracking in your above post? lbs lost each week?