Old 01-10-2007, 04:31 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

Shari- Sorry to here about your house. I'm praying for you.

Rosario- Great job on losing 1.8 pounds! Are you planning on doing anything special once you reach 10%?

Courtnie- Have a wonderful time in the snow!

Wendy - How did your shopping go?

Brandy-Hang in there! Things will get better. It's good the dr. gave you the okay to run. Your so good at getting workouts in daily.

At home, I have a treadmill (it's like it slips or hangs up), ab lounger (I enjoy doing), some hand weights, a mini trampoline (enjoy it but it's hard on the knees and dh bought me 2 dvds by Jillian (haven't tried yet). I used to have a taebo dvd that came with a bag. Most of the workouts here I've walked on the treadmill for 30 to 45 mins. When it's warmer dd and I will walk the dog together. I don't like cold weather. Any ideas on how I can make workouting at home fun? At the gym there's people to talk to so I'm not bored.
hsmomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:29 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi everyone! Just got home and I bought 3 bras!!! AND 5 pair of undies!!!! I'm so freakin' happy I could spit! LOL!
Well, have to go pick up my boy, chat soon!!!!
Oh and lunch was a chicken ceaser salad so that was good! Yummy too!!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:10 PM   #153  

So ladies....how are you all doing with your diet/ exercise plan? Anyone having any difficulty getting into the groove of things since the holidays?I am having some problems, mostly with not having the ambition to exercise, it will change soon enough I guess.
Have a good night!
Old 01-10-2007, 11:18 PM   #154  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Thanks yall. I feel so much better now. My BFF was right: my mama had a plan (as always) and she has everything under control. She came home today from her business trip. My stepfather and I met her at the parking deck, she gave me a hug and kiss, put her bags in the car then got in the truck and drove off with my stepdad. I went home and they came a couple of hours later. My mama called me downstairs and told me that a woman would be calling about a apartment on Friday. All she told me at the time was that the apartment was 'a biggie'. I was assuming the apartment was for us, all of us, until she said that if the woman called, to ask her when I was going to move in and that the apartment was a great starter apartment. I was confused, started to cry, and asked what about them and she told me that she has already found them a house in the same neighborhood that my BFF and her family live. She then told me that she and my stepfather would help me with my bills at the apartment till I could get fulltime at the hospital. Soooo, my mama, the SuperGoddess, has managed to take care of us all in only a few days. Her plan is to live in the house she found, which is WAY cheaper than the houses in our neighborhood, for the year while they pay off what they own on our house here. That way, they can get the house back! So I feel better now....nervous though. I had my own place in California but this just feels different somehow.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:15 AM   #155  

AWWW Shari, everything will work out fine!It's going to be weird having your own place again but I'm sure you'll get used to it quick! Your mom sounds like an angel, give her a hug for me please!
Well ladies off to bed, I'm beat, can hardly keep my eyes open! Ryan is having a fit as we speak so I'll have to let him cry himself to sleep, sure pulls the old heart strings though.
Supposed to get to around -35 celcius(-31 Fahrenheit) around these parts for the next couple days,yuck, want to hibernate when it's like that but my mom has asked that I take her shopping tomorrow evening, I have to buy new socks anyway! LOL!
G'night!

Last edited by Wide in Winnipeg; 01-11-2007 at 12:25 AM.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:14 AM   #156  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Today was sleep in day. I love my early walk/runs, but especially lately I've treasured 1 sleep in a week. I'll do a turbo workout here shortly for my exercise and then I have a packed day.

I have a day full of medical tests on the 18th of the month-full bloodwork, an echocardiogram, an ultrasound of my carotids, and an MRI of my brain. Yesterday was a bad day and I can feel my depression flaring. I have to decide which medicine I want to try to combat it with.

Shari-I'm glad things are looking up for you. Your mom sounds like an incredible woman. I hope your new apartment is awesome!

Wendy-have fun shopping.

Ro- WAY TO GO! 1.8 pounds!!! Just think if you lost that while having a bad week, you'll be terrific when you have a good week.

hsmom-maybe try one of the Jillian dvd's. I've never done them, but I've heard they're effective. Womens health magazine has some new, free workouts if you sign up for their workout "club"-its free. The workout includes lots of weight exercise ideas.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:00 PM   #157  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Keiko and I had a blast in the snow!

back at work today though
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:01 PM   #158  
Starting Fresh

Rosario - congrats! wtg
Old 01-11-2007, 01:02 PM   #159  
Fat-be-gone

courtnie - those pics are so cute. you guys must have had a blast. I would kill for some snow down here.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:47 PM   #160  

Ro~ You are welcome to come on up to Winnipeg and have all the snow you want! We have about 2 feet of it on the ground here.
I'm with headache today but that's normal these days.
Brandy~ I had all those done to except I had a CT scan instead of an MRI. The EKG only takes a couple minutes!

It's -23 here with a windchill so it feels like -39 celcius, supposed to get colder tonight, about -43 they say(with windchill)
Old 01-11-2007, 02:34 PM   #161  
Starting Fresh

its only -3 here, and we have less then a foot of snow, lol
Old 01-11-2007, 02:38 PM   #162  
Fat-be-gone

yeah, you guys can keep the cold....I only want the snow lol
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:06 PM   #163  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide in Winnipeg View Post
So ladies....how are you all doing with your diet/ exercise plan?
Awesome 1400-1500 everyday this week and 75 min of exercise!

I will prob cut back on exercise a bit next week, back to 60 I think.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:47 PM   #164  

Hello!!!!
Just cam back from Walmart, and I got an awesome pair of shoes! I've been wearing these boots for awhile now and I can't wear some of my jeans because of the heel on them so now I bought some wedge shoes and I'm hopeing that thay will be low enough to wear with the jeans! I have long legs (33.5 inch inseam) so it's hard to find jeans long enough for me. I also bought Ryan a couple sweaters and a sweat suit and a bunch of socks for myself!! Yippee!!!And some Chai tea, never had it before but I'm sure I'll love it! I had a good day!
Food wise was good and some exercise, not up to normal amount but I'm getting there!
Have a good sleep ladies!
Old 01-12-2007, 12:16 AM   #165  

BTW~ It's -30 here and with the windchill it's -43, lovely, anyone want to go for a walk with me??? LOL!