Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 01:52 PM   #61  

Heidi Dixon Thighs checking in. Its a hot Sat. here in Missouri and I'm enjoying the day. Hope to go on an evening barbeque picnic today. Have a great week end.....
Old 05-20-2006, 10:05 PM   #62  

GATOR: No, the files I uploaded were 6.2, 8.9 and 9.9 kilobytes. They were well under the allowed amount. All I can figure is that somehow the Mac files are larger than the PC files are. I am happy to help you post them, so please don't worry about it. I am sorry it took me so long for the tile pictures. I was just slammed this week. It ought to be better now that the festival is over.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:20 AM   #63  
Little Engine That Could

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a great SB day. Somehow I am ready really early for church and have about 30 minutes before I have to go. Still have to eat BF but other than that and teeth brushing, I'm ready!

Monet, sorry I missed the tile pictures that you posted on the 18th. I thought I was reading everything, but I guess I really had a brain cramp that day. Thanks so much for doing that. I'll have to try to post a pic from my DH's PC and see if that works.

For those that are wondering what I'm talking about--the tile pictures are on page 3 of this week's thread, last post from the bottom. I am having my shower retiled with light stone colored 12 x 12 tiles. They are putting a decorative border of 3" X 3" tiles in there, same stone color, and I decided to create little pieces of art to include in the 3 X 3 run. As you will see in the first grouping, I managed to get little parts of the Gator logo in the tile decoration, but the tiles will not be pieces together. They will be in separate parts in the decorative strip. The other tiles, in the 2nd and 3rd pic, are just other ones I did. I was trying to create a "broken tile" effect, where each tile looks like just part of a whole bigger picture. Of course, you will notice other gator motifs in some of them. They will start tiling the shower on Tuesday.

My DH has been out of town sinvce Friday. He'll be home when I get home from church at noon.
Old 05-21-2006, 11:41 AM   #64  

Good morning! The kids are all going to the Rennaisance festival today, and the girls are playing dress up with long skirts, and corsets while the guys are looking bored and waiting. Both my sons in law were in here on my computer and Laura's laptop and I could not even get dressed! I am walking around in my nightgown.

I need to run over to the store and get prescriptions and milk, then I think I will go swimming for a while. Its hot out, and I bet the water is pretty cold. Tom is making 'going to Treeclimbers' noises, but he may not end up going.

I am pretty tired after the full day yesterday. I think a good chill out day is in order.

Tonight, I will meet Tom at church if he goes off to TCI, so it will be a full day, albeit a lazy one.

Old 05-21-2006, 11:52 AM   #65  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING EVERY BUDDY!!

A lazy day here on THE SUN COAST of FLA!!! Of course, I've got the laundry to do...thankfully, I did start the bulky stuff on Friday night (ie: sheets, quilts etc) so today I only have clothes for Kate and I to do.

I'm going to do another PORK RIB ROAST today with some turnips cooked in the juices of the pork. I just hope this one is as good as the last one!

TIPPY went for her bath yesterday and this morning was rolling around in the grass on her back! She loves the outdoors, but I can't leave her out there for fear someone will pick her up!

Hope everyone enjoys their day!!

BOB
Closed Thread