Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 08:30 PM   #91  

Good evening everyone. Just finished carving pumpkins with my girls and eating too many pumpkin seeds. I tried putting chili powder on one batch- yum. Very good! I hope I can control myself now.

We had a sad thing happen tonite also. One of my kids' hamsters died. well, they were devastated and crying their eyes out. It was so sad. Me, on the other hand, was not quite so sad. I hate to admit it though- I feel like a bad mom. When I found the hamster, I was like "finally!" They are getting old, and are not the best pets for young kids because they are nocturnal. By the time they wake up and my girls can actually see them moving, its time for my girls to go to bed. So I comforted my girls while trying to hide the relief behind my guilt-ridden eyes!!

BOB- I was all wide eyed this morning too- the change of time always makes me confused (doesn't take much )

MONET- MMMMM espresso. One of my favorite things. I have a couple frriends who cannot tolerate wheat either. I know I am new here, but you can count on me for support for anything! I read up on the leptin diet a while ago- makes total sense. Describes me to a T as well.

GATOR- Wow! Sounds like a BLAST! I am in Buffalo and a Bills fan- although not going to as many games as I would like ($$$$)

TONI- I have been in my robe all day (except for going to church!!) I love this cool weather, I gotta admit. I am a homebody at heart and it gives me an "excuse" to cuddle up at home without feeling like I'm missing something ouside!!

Well, I am having a glass of merlot and the Bills game is about to start on TV> One thing that that is hard for me is snacking during watching tv (especially football!!!) It was always something (before I cared that I looked like a linebacker) that my hubby and I would do- curl up, watch football and pig out on chips and dip, nachos and cheese, etc etc. Now that I have been trying to lose weight for a while now, I am more careful about what I eat, but even eating healthy stuff late at night is ssuch a downfall for me!!! Sooo.... I am gonna nurse my 1 glass of wine and not eat ANYTHING because I certainly had my overdose of pumpkin seeds earlier. The kitchen is CLOSED.

Hope everyone had a great day. Talk to ya tomorrow. G'nite!
MUNCH
Closed Thread