South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 02:19 AM   #16  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Thumbs up Wanting is not a crime

...HAVING is where the real danger lies. If I want to eat an entire chocolate cake, my tushie won't get any bigger, yet if I EAT THE WHOLE THING...well then we have another situation don't we. Its natural to crave the things you are giving up after all you smoked for how long vs. you have been without for how long??? I am proud of you for one admitting that you wanted one, and two to be cliche "Just saying NO!"
Old 01-07-2006, 05:15 AM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good going, Girlies! You'll lick it and be glad.
Old 01-07-2006, 06:26 AM   #18  

Weezie! You're my Hero!!!!!i
Old 01-07-2006, 07:12 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 142/135/120

Height: 5'3"

I just quit on October 31, 2005. I did gain 12 pounds before Jan 3, 2006 when I started SBD. I allowed myself to substitute the cig cravings for my other bad habit, snacking on junk food. On January 3rd I said enough is enough and now I am going to take that weight off and more and I am not going to start smoking because of stressing over weight. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one fighting these battles. Good Luck to both of us!!!
Old 01-07-2006, 11:33 AM   #20  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

It was tough. I'm glad I didn't though. I can feel the second-hand smoke I inhaled. My friend Joe would come by and exhale so I could go SNIFFFFF. I figure that didn't hurt anything, right? But usually after a night of going out and drinking, I'd be hacking my lungs out the next day. Not today!

I'm really proud of everyone for quitting and struggling along. It freaking sucks, but it doesn't suck quite as bad as if I didn't have anyone else struggling along with me.

Thanks for all the support, chicks!
Old 01-07-2006, 11:45 AM   #21  
Started SBD 1/26/04

Way to go Weezle Like Stephanie said wanting and having are to different things. Keep up the good work!!!!
Closed Thread