South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 04:07 PM   #16  

Welcome to the beach. I would advise you to stay off the scale. I speak from experience. It only makes things worse. Drink lots of water (that is what everyone is telling me). I lost 4 pounds in the first few days, but gained it back. I was eating too much peanut butter and nuts, I think. I have received a lot of help from the people here at 3fc and look forward to sharing my success with everyone.

I wish you the best. Check out the recipes posted in the Recipes thread. There are some really GREAT ONES! Try the flourless truffle cake. You can have it in phase 1 and it is to die for! I promise!

Keep at it.

My hubby is doing the beach with me and it has really helped. Try Spaghetti Squash too, it is fabulous!!!! (also check out Low Carb and Lovin' It on the food network TV website. Watch the fats, though on these recipes and you will do great!)
Closed Thread