South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 09:39 AM   #16  
GARDENING ADDICT

Good morning ladies. Another beautiful day in GA

Clovey~~Congratulations on your loss of stones and for getting the 5 pound challenge up and running

Jodi~~ You are the Queen of Willpower

Mamacita~~I had a wonderful time at The Pottery yesterday. We walked ALL around the nursery area and then did some shopping inside. I bought some nice glass bottles to put my balsamic vinegar, olive and sesame oils in, and some very nice oval shaped spice containers .Then we stopped at Ruby Tuesdays for lunch and had the blackened chicked with brocolli and mashed cauliflower (from their low-carb menue).
I also used to live in San Diego, well actually Oceanside, but i also love the South.

Jan~~I saw your snow on TV last night, you poor girl. I'm sending Spring vibes your way :

Ruth~~I will never look at titmice in the same way.

Oh yeah, whoever mentioned "titvice" the other day~~isn't that what a mammogram is???

LC~~Don't stress over the meeting, too much.Wait until afterwards

Cottage by the sea~~~Way to go on getting back on track

Let's have a wonderful OP day
Old 03-18-2004, 10:10 AM   #17  
A Lily from my yard!

Angry

Good morning all! Well the girls slept much better last night. Wish I could say the same for Aunt Kellie. No to mention dh up at 5 a.m. sounding like a bull in a china shop! I have been sleeping out in the living room with the girls. I think we will go to the Petting Zoo today if the rain holds off. They are calling for storms so we may have to hold off until tomorrow. Which I will be taking them home tomorrow afternoon.

Clovey congrats on ur loss!

Ruth sounds like you have a full day ahead.

Mamacita hope your all warmed up now!

Little Chick don't sweat it just do what you know is right for you and your family.

CBTS grats on your loss!

JustJodi great job on will power!

January all I can say is it feels good to be in the south with weather like y'all are having!

sweetiepetitti let's hope she did not learn EVERYTHING from you!

CrystalCaity good luck! Sounds like you are gonna have your hands full. I have a nephew who is Autistic and is just so precious.

2BFIT1 sounds like you two had a real nice time.

Well this post has taken forever especially since I had a 2 yr old tryin to help me. To the ones I may have missed sorry! Let's all have an OP day!
Old 03-18-2004, 11:27 AM   #18  
Reeling Reverend

Sweetie- My rottie also thinks she's a lap dog and has no idea she weighs 65 pounds!! How many stones is that?!

I am having visions of coming home to poor Farley in a corner shaking and Noodles having sprouted devil horns

I think I might have to stay home this weekend instead of going to stay at the boss's MANSION. His house is freakin huge! Perhaps when you have as much money as God, you can take 2 of your kids (including the "normal" twin) on vacation and leave the autistic one home to be cared for by "the help"... Makes me ill, but my time with him even more precious.

Off to start getting ready for our summer program... and then It's bad enough that it gets so humid here in the summers. On top of the humidity, heat, and senile boss, I'll have upwards of 20 *special* kids at any given time running around my office. I love them ALL. Every last one of them. (They're mostly all on the autism spectrum, too) BUT. It gets to one after a while... Still, LOVE prevails, and I forgive the little buggers.... Summer programs, right. Stop babbling, Caity...
Old 03-18-2004, 12:13 PM   #19  

Gosh, I wish I had more time to post, but it's it CRAZY at work this week. Clovey, congrats on your weight loss! I am envious. Been BAD this week, both jobs are way to busy right now...had ice cream cake for dinner followed by a mini snicker bar and a couple of chocolate truffles....oh my! No time for a real dinner last night. Hope to get back on track soon!
Old 03-18-2004, 01:55 PM   #20  

Afternoon everyone! I am trying to figure out this whole message board thing. Maybe someone can explain all the abbreviations.
CW=current weight?
GW= goal weight?
*there's another abbreviation that goes here

OP= on plan?

Can you stay on phase I for as long as you want or do you need to move to phase II?

ya'll know each other very well, it seems. do you keep this website up all the time and message back and forth

hope this isn't strange but i am new to message boards

thanks, c-handla
Closed Thread