South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 12-08-2018, 09:06 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 194/170/135

Height: 5'4"

Good morning, chicks!
Thanks, Lexxiss. You deserve to be enjoying that tub every chance you get.
Pearlrose, sorry you're dealing with your knees & work stress too, especially this time of year.
Beth, I hope to get decorating done this weekend too. A Fitbit is a great idea when you're on the move all day.
From past experience, I get too obsessed if I weigh everyday. I do admire all of your discipline. Maybe I'll try again, once I'm back to losing.
We're in the cross hairs of a winter storm today & tomorrow. Nothing happening yet, but we're prepared.
Hope you all have a great weekend✌
Ceneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:26 AM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Looks like we are missing the storms they are all just south of us, I am good with that. Today, DD2 is coming home she is oncall for the EMS service in town this afternoon, so this morning we are going to craft fairs this morning. I still have 3 small gifts to get for work related events. I have Christmas shopping done but that is because, we decided to just pick a name out of the hat and only have to buy for one. So I only had to buy for 3 people lol, for who my DH and DD2 and I got. Scale went back down 1 lb so going in the right direction just being mainly op so just going to keep doing that until Holidays are over.

Beth hope you get your decorations done and if not just simplify lol. I don't put everything out anymore and change it up a bit.

Cenari hope the storm either misses you or just light.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:30 PM   #18  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello!

I finally finished a busy day and intend to read in bed for awhile. I made the mistake of leaving the house without having my smoothie this morning. Felt lousy by noon. I’m going to try to not do that tomorrow. I’m also trying to take it a bit easy yet get some thing done at the house. I feel like I accomplished that today. Nothing much else going on. Just wanted to check in and say hi!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:50 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 5"

Very busy week for me. My after school group is meeting extra days, I'm still trying to squeeze in a little exercise and I am doing final orders for Christmas presents.
Food is mostly good and weight is staying steady so I am happy with that.

Cenari, hope you were not in the area that lost power.
Debbie, glad you are getting some down time in.
Pearlrose, today I was wondering why I signed up for the work Secret Santa; now I have to get organized with gifts for a colleague.

Happy Tuesday all.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 09:59 AM   #20  

Good morning,

Been busy, sorry haven't check in a few days. My weight is pretty much staying stable, going and down the same couple of lbs so I can keep during that until Holidays are over will get serious in January. Trying not to stress regarding work issues and hopefully things will work out as they are supposed to. My supplement is starting to help with knees so hoping on the down stretch and get over this so I can get back to normal. I did manage to get my Christmas cards out, now I just need to wrap my presents and I am going to make some cookies for some people. I don't think I am doing for neighbors,, my neighbor who used to exchange is gone and the rest don't participate or feel guilty into giving something back which is not what is about. I am going to make some for my PT and for the guys at work lol.

Debbie it is time for some me time for you and your trip is coming up soon too.

Beth I manged to get my last 3 presents this past weekend, found some really cute signs that work.

Cenari hope everything is going well as well.

Have a great day everyone
Old 12-12-2018, 11:27 AM   #21  
GlenwoodHotSprings

Good morning!

Busy week here, too.

Rose, glad your knee is starting to feel better, I guess I should say knees. Yep, try not to stress about the work thing because it certainly out of your control.

Beth, I have been doing some online ordering, too. Ordered a pair of pants I need for my trip yesterday. They should be here Friday.

Ceneri, Waving hello!

yesterday ended up being very long but I got some things accomplished. This morning I started working in my office to repair a wall that got damaged during the bathroom project. Fortunately, I had saved a quart of the funny paint many years ago and I think I can touch up. Also, miraculously, I found the same border wallpaper I had used many years ago because it got damaged, as well. It cost $35 and I only need to replace a small piece but that’s OK. My OCD drives me crazy when things don’t match. Now that I know I can get that I will go up and try to repair the big hole then I need to go to Denver and search of a stupid motor for an old heater in the auto garage that adjoins the laundromat. It’s not really my first choice of what I want to do today but we will have to replace the heater if I can find this motor so I might as well just not procrastinate and get my answer soon.

food has been OK and like Rose, I intend to get very serious after the holiday. Better not to do too much damage in the meantime. We had fish burgers, salad and green beans for dinner last night. I finally remembered and got the big bag of the organic green beans frozen from Cosco. They are really yummy. Even Kirk likes them.

Well I read my last post to and remembered that I felt yucky when I didn’t get my smoothie before I left home the other day so that will be a priority for me this morning

Good to hear from everyone! Time is sure flying by fast..
Old 12-13-2018, 03:01 PM   #22  

Good afternoon,

I am ready for the weekend, long week. Nothing new here to talk about same stuff going on lol. I did bake a batch of cookies for the family yesterday.

Debbie you got lucky finding a matching pattern that's awesome. That is why I had to replace entire kitchen floor couldn't find the pattern anywhere. This time I bought extra and put away for just this reason, same with carpeting.

Have a wonderful afternoon everyone!
Old 12-13-2018, 05:47 PM   #23  

Hey chicks.
After 3 very busy work days I turned off my computer early today and left shortly after the kids did. Had a couple quick errands, then home to exercise and decompress. I think DH and I will go out tonight; he is craving a steak. Food has actually been pretty good and I am maintaining the lost weight from the fall.
Debbie, it's great that your projects are coming together. Hope you got your smoothie today.
Pearlrose, hope your body is feeling better. I haven't made cookies but I think I will make fruitcake this weekend. I only use real dried fruit, none of that candied stuff.
Cenari, hope things are going well.

Happy Thursday, chicks.
Old 12-15-2018, 08:42 AM   #24  

Good morning, chicks.
Not much to report here: work is busy, I've got my holiday niggle list (wrapping presents!) and hope to get things under control this weekend. DS2 will be home on Friday so I want to be able to enjoy the time with the family rather than be a crazy person.
Trying hard to make good choices on food and maintain my weight; the less I gain in the next few weeks the less I have to undo in January.

Have a good weekend all.
Old 12-17-2018, 09:32 AM   #25  
GlenwoodHotSprings

Good morning!

Sis and I are sitting in the United Club waiting for our flight. Getting pretty excited! Brother said he will pick us up in his golf cart. So excited for him to be back home! It will be a quick trip but it will be great for 3 siblings to be together!

Have a great start to the week! Weather is so nice here hard to believe it’s the week before Christmas. 65 degrees the day we get back.
Old 12-17-2018, 10:02 AM   #26  

Good morning,

Busy weekend, did Wreaths across America (rained the whole time) then when to Holiday in the park (stopped raining) and went an saw a movie on Saturday and yesterday when to Garden Glow at the Missouri Botanical gardens. It was nice but a lot of walking on my knees. My right knee seems to be almost back to normal but still having lots of issues with left knee so will keep the course. This week I need to wrap presents and make some cookies for delivery for work and going to give some to PT.

Beth sounds like we are all busy, I am maintaining the weight and trying my best not to gain

Debbie enjoy your trip, sounds like it will be a good time for you all

Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-19-2018, 08:23 AM   #27  

Good morning,

Quick check in for me, today is PT and going into work for Christmas parties. Ordered groceries from Walmart and will pick up on my way home.

Hope everything is going well for everyone!
Old 12-19-2018, 09:52 AM   #28  

Good morning, chicks!
Have I really not checked in for 10 days?!?
We did get globbered with 12"+ of snow the last storm, but only lost power briefly, thank goodness. Everything was shut down here for a few days & then we were on the road. We took Mom home, enjoyed time w OH family, friends & a DGD college graduation. We arrived home last night & have a few days to take a breath. Then, back at it Sat for Christmas with the girls & grandbabies. I'm not at all mad we'll be back home Christmas day to peace & quiet.
Needless to say, I've been neglecting eating well, exercise & the scale, still. I will weigh this week. Now hoping to keep any gain to less than 5#s. Clothes feel the same, so that's something.
Sending out Merry Christmas wishes to each of you!!
Old 12-19-2018, 06:22 PM   #29  

Good evening chicks.
Not much to report here. There are too many things going on at school: the robotics team competes the week we return from vacation plus there was Secret Santa and a decorating contest to mix in with actually trying to teach. Weight is maintaining so I must be making some good food choices; exercise has been hit or miss.

I was remembering that last Christmas we were buried in 2 feet of snow with a week of subzero weather. I am very glad this year appears to be gentler.

Hope everyone is enjoying their time with friends and family.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:43 AM   #30  

Hi Chicks!
Beth, we do tend to over plan this time of year, don't we. They all seem like great ideas at the time, but can become quite stressful & lose the joy if we're not careful. Your bright outlook is wonderful.
I finally faced the scale this morning. I'm up 4#s since my last posted loss the end of October! Time to nip that in the bud & face reality. I know it isn't realistic to jump back to Ph1 yet, but it'll be on my calendar for Jan 2 (the 1st is a holiday, after all. In the meantime, I'll def be more aware of choices & portions passing these lips.
Have a great day, ladies✌