South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #16  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Thanks for all the BD wishes, everyone!

Holly, I'm so glad that you came out safe and sound. We just replaced a tie rod which I wouldn't have known about except for taking my car in to the local good guy for my oil change.

I'll BBL-DH just came back in and I'd better go be social. His DD and beau are coming up at 3 and mom will be over, too. I got a better than average frozen lasagna from Costco and I'll make salad (of course) and spaghetti squash. I'm amazed at how well they lasted...I still have 6 or 7 left from my garden.

I love SBD and love you all, too! I'd have a pretty quiet life down here if it weren't for you all and our daily conversations.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:04 AM   #17  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning all,

Went out to a birthday party last night at 5:30p (prime dinner hour) at a BOWLING ALLEY! I debated back and fourth between just one beer or french fry and decided on a huge diet coke instead. I came home by 9:30 and made a veggie burger and spinach. I done good.

Ruth, great news on the pants size! 12 is my GOAL size! I have the boob problem too though - the girls haven't gotten smaller though my band size has.

Happy birthday Debbie!!! Enjoy your day!!!
Old 03-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

-ing to everyone! I keep trying to post but am interrupted constantly with 3 giggling and enthusiastic girls here (Amber stayed over), so I'm keeping this short.

Mommy and Daddy are due home late this afternoon, and I can go home. It's been fun, but terribly busy, and I'm eager to sleep in my own bed tonight.

Talk to you all later -
Old 03-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #19  

Thought I would just drop in and say HI. Having a great weekend, now that the snow has stopped. It is a nice winter day, have to take the dogs up the driveway yet.

I put a SB Meatloaf in the oven, it smells so good, can't wait to try it.

That is about it for life in my world. I never get on here during the morning rush during the week, so I usually don't post in the afternoon, you guys are done with your day by then. (I feel like a second shifter! LOL)

But I always check and read the posts, you guys are always busy with something going on.

Have a great Sunday afternoon everyone.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #20  

Height: 5'1.5"

Ruth I knew someone would get it! Why, oh why does bourbon have to be made with corn??

Twynn--I did not go! I'm such a chicken. Instead I ordered some bathing suits online. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll get here before I leave, and one of them better fit.

Vermont, I'm glad you're okay. It's so funny how worrying makes us want to eat chocolate. I had a panic moment during phase one; the first thing I wanted was a cigarette, then immediately I started craving donuts! I never thought of myself as an emotional eater so that was really eye opening for me. I know I eat more when I'm depressed, and the food I eat is less healthy, but I never realized I ate to calm myself down. Anyway you are doing great, I hope you enjoyed the chocolate and aren't beating yourself up about it.

Since dark chocolate is "allowed" I've made it my mission to seek out every locally available dark chocolate/chili bar, and sample them. I love that combo! Plus it's hard to find around here, so it's kind of a rare treat to look forward to.

Jenn, congrats on skipping the beer and fries! I'm impressed. Both two major weaknesses of mine!

Chickadee, I haven't made meatloaf in ages, how do you make the SB meatloaf?
Closed Thread