South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 07:47 AM   #31  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Happy Sunday

Hi Ruth, I don't think you sound like a hermit at all. Home time is important! I love the door sign!

Waisting, on finishing P1! Grilling sounds good-glad to hear DH is up for the task.

Cottage, Jake cracks me up! Sounds like something Kirk would do. Have fun puzzling-5000 pieces sounds very ambitious!

Hi Cyndi, your day sounds fun. Too bad you couldn't add about 60 degrees to the thermometer. I keep thinking spring spring spring.....

I'm enjoying my quiet morning. We blast off tomorrow AM so I'm getting some things done I won't want to do later. We're travelling super light because we're bringing an extra dog back for our rescue group. The kitty is sitting out this trip.
I have a hat to finish for my water aerobics instructor so I can give it to her at church. It's potluck and I just whipped up Sophie's http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sala...-coleslaw.html. I made a SF lemon cake last night which I'll take, as well. I make sure I always take a dessert to potluck so I won't be tempted by all the goodies.
7 minute bike ride to the mall, all I can handle and maybe a dip in the hot springs....that should make for a day.
Have a great one everyone!
Old 01-10-2010, 08:41 AM   #32  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Morning all...keeping warm???? brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I haven't left my house since getting home on Thursday and don't plan on leaving today either. Trying to decide if I want sweet potatoes enough to go to the store. I don't think I do.

Made a big pot of Chicken Florentine soup yesterday. Added some brown rice noodles to it. Hit the spot. Spent most of the day watching movie after movie while my husband played some game he is really into. nice quiet day Today is just powerpoints and laundry and nail polishing. Husband just left for work.

It's supposed to be in the teens again tonight. Going to the gym at 5 will be a chilling experience. Haven't been since Thursday and feeling like a slug.

Last edited by femmecreole; 01-10-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:50 AM   #33  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Happy Sunday!

Ruth, I'm with your doggies. I don't know that I could 'wizz' in sub-zero temps.

WT, 20* is grilling weather? Funny!

Cottage, My hubby slid across our icy deck with his bare feet getting firewood this week. I think that's called 'more testosterone than sense'!

Cyndi, Hibernating for one more day sounds good to me!

Debbie, Are the roads clear for a bike ride? In my imagination, you are living in frozen tundra with 10 feet tall snow drifts.

Me: Auston has been having a party since yesterday at noon. His Aunt and cousins picked him up and went to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. The kids loved it. My SIL said she lost IQ points having to sit through it. After the movie, she dropped him off with his grandparents for a spend the night party. I bet he had ice cream sandwiches and chips for dinner. Lucky guy!

Jeff and I went on a date last night. Of course, we went to Sam's Club, my favorite -- Jeff can carry the 50 pound bag of dog food. Today should be our last frigid day. Yay! By the end of the week, we will be back to seasonal normal temps -- 50s in the day, 30s at night. Perfect!
Old 01-10-2010, 08:51 AM   #34  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning all. i hardly slept but my niece was born at 1:34a!!!! I am an auntie AGAIN. Just wish I coulda been there in person. Well, one more week away from NY pizza is a good thing.

Old 01-10-2010, 08:59 AM   #35  
-

Jenn! Congrats to the wonderful auntie and parents!!!!!

Chelby, I'll take Sam's over Alvin any day....lucky you!
Speaking of dog food, I now have to either go to New Orleans, Baton Rouge or Covington to get my Stitch's special dog food. It's working, but man is it expensive. At least we can all sleep at night now. The problem is keeping him out of everyone else's food and vice versa. I've started feeding him in the bathroom!

Last edited by femmecreole; 01-10-2010 at 09:02 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:06 AM   #36  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning everyone,

Ruth- glad you got your hibernating day in yesterday.

WT- Grilling in 20 degrees brrrr enjoy your food though

Cottage- I'll take a cappucino

Debbie- I don't have the motivation to do much outside in this weather. Enjoy your bike ride

Chelby- glad you had a good time on your date last night.

Jenn- Congratulations on becoming an Auntie again.

As for me- today we are going to Church and that is about it again.

Enjoy your day
Old 01-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #37  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Good Sunday Morning ladies! I have been MIA this week as my computer has been down. I accidentally left the power cord in the hotel room when I stayed at work and it took a few day to make its way down to lost and found. BUT- I have been behaving myself! Its so much harder when I don't have you guys to lean on for support! Not a whole lot new going on here- Need to get these Christmas decorations down- a much dreaded task. I think I will be waiting on DH to get up and help me though! Other than that its just a clean house day! I had thought about getting a massage but decided I should set some goals and if they get accomplished this weekend I will get one ;0).. On a BRIGHT note I am 4lbs down this week! yeay!
Old 01-10-2010, 10:59 AM   #38  
sophie

Good morning ladies,
Avatar was amazing, we don't often go to the movies, in fact, I think its been three years, but this was so special, the 3D effects are amazing.

Cottage - thanks, I think one of the important things about laminate is ti know the abrasion count and alot of them don't state it. We are leaning towards Armstrong, in a pecan colour.

Ruth - enjoy your alone time. I love it when I get a few minutes.

Cyndi - hope you get to see Avatar.

Debbie - I really enjoy this coleslaw and hope you do too.

Chelby - Sam's came into our area and lasted only a year. Costco won.

Jenn - congratulations. Its always nice to welcome a new life.

femme - enjoy your day before your week begins.

Pearlrose - hi

rikki - glad you found the computer cable and that you are staying on plan.

me - playing around with the idea to make some ww noodles also time to get all the christmas decorations down. DSs are coming over for dinner and always get baggies to take back.

take care
Sophie
Old 01-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Good morning, everyone. We're just sitting here all dressed up waiting for the clock to strike 10:40 so we can leave for church. We've been busy all weekend and have more going today; pick up house, laundry, put away all the Christmas decor, plan menu for week and etc. I'm also hoping to fit in some time for a blog post and to iron some shirts for the week, but we'll see if that happens. Well, I think I'll throw my apron on and get something done while we wait.

Congrats Jenne!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #40  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Sophie, Nothing is better than leftovers from Mom's house!

Jenn, Congratulations!!!

Cat, If Sparkit the Great Pyrenees ever needs special food, he's going to be out of luck. He's 8-9 months old and stands nose-to-nose with my 6 year old! He's HUGE! He goes through a 50 pound bag of food every 6 weeks, and eats all the leftovers we make. Crazy!

Everyone else... Get those decorations down!
Old 01-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #41  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Morning all!

Yesterday was my youngest son's first birthday party. It was an off plan day, but I knew it would be. I enjoyed it and resisted the urge to make today an off plan day too.

Started the morning with a spinach frittata and an awesome cup of coffee.

DH starts school tomorrow We are spending today making sure he has everything he needs. I think at some point we are going to go looking for a new grill as well. I can't wait to have a grill again!

The bike trailer that I ordered arrived yesterday and I'm hoping that DH will put it together for me today. It is chilly, but the sun is out in full force and it should be a nice day to ride.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #42  
-

Question...anybody have wii fit plus?

Since we didn't do Christmas presents this year, I decided that it would be a fun family thing to do after dinner (we eat early) instead of watching the stupid tv.

I'm in the wii stone age and have to go get the whole ball of wax. Son and his girlfriend agreed we just HAVE to have one, so they are going shopping with me later.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:37 PM   #43  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Cat - I got Plus for Christmas but haven't tried it out yet, however my friend Marleo LOVES it. I loved the Wii Fit and am anxious to try out Plus because of the new games and features. Been doing the Gold's Gym Cardio routine (owie!!!!) and am going to do the Biggest Loser game when I get home from Key West.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #44  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

We got plus as soon as we got our Wii. That's what I use every morning and evening now for yoga, strength/stretching and light aerobics. I still do cardio and weight work separately.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:08 PM   #45  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

I have the plain ol' wii fit. I do like it though
Closed Thread