3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Just for Fun! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/139463-just-fun.html)

Schmoodle 04-22-2008 09:19 AM

Oh, I'm lazin' today. Barefoot, blue sweat pants, big pink t-shirt that now has coffee stains down the front because I just dribbled on myself. Hope nobody comes to the door.

ladybugnessa 04-22-2008 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmoodle (Post 2162680)
Oh, I'm lazin' today. Barefoot, blue sweat pants, big pink t-shirt that now has coffee stains down the front because I just dribbled on myself. Hope nobody comes to the door.

could be worse could be drool!

GONNABE165 04-22-2008 09:27 AM

jeans, peach shirt, brown pointy heel shoes

zeffryn 04-22-2008 10:15 AM

I'm keeping my cleaning clothes on until I actually have to go somewhere.

Blue sweats, blue hoodie, gray tank top underneath. socks.

Schmoodle 04-22-2008 10:39 AM

Nessa, some days it is! :rofl::lol3:

cottagebythesea 04-22-2008 10:59 AM

I"m dressed in green today for Earth Day. :) Light green jeans with a light green, dark green and salmon striped V-necked top. Oh, and my Earth shoe sandals.

I haven't been drooled on today ......... yet.

hmacneil6 04-22-2008 11:17 AM

Is it bad that I waited until I was at work in order to post here. My thought was that you really didn't want to know what I was wearing prior to getting ready for work....I promise you, you did not want to know.

But....Right now I'm wearing beige pants, white v-neck t-shirt, and a green & beige striped button down shirt that's kind of like a lab coat. Green shoes, beige & green underneath, and a beautiful light green & dark green vintage pin that my hubby got me this year.

Pacergal29 04-22-2008 02:27 PM

Not sure how I have missed this post until now, what a bummer! Today for me is a black high waisted skirt, burgandy v-neck t-shirt, small short sleeved sweater, and black high heels.

Oh and I do not like crocs! LOL

Marathon Mom 04-22-2008 02:46 PM

Ooh this is fun...

Today - black capris, blue sleeveless top, khaki "denimish" jacket and madras espadrilles.

(my capris would be happier if there was 2-3 lbs less of me)

zeffryn 04-22-2008 02:58 PM

mmk, I actually have to show my face in public, so I ditched the pajamas.

I threw on a grass green 3/4 sleeve tunic and dark jeans. I just painted my toenails and I want to show them off, so I chose my "Born" sandals. SO comfy.

cottagebythesea 04-23-2008 06:13 AM

Right now I'm in my workout clothes, black yoga pants and a lime green t-shirt. I'm planning to change into a pair of brown capris with a short sleeved orange top and brown sandals afterwards.

tkglenn 04-23-2008 07:08 AM

It's early in the morning so no bra. Just a black shirt that says, "got aloha?" on it, my fleece pajama pants that have alot of little elves on it and my blue panties.

Ruthxxx 04-23-2008 07:14 AM

Warm and fuzzy Christmas slippers, turquoise, black and white patio robe with a red fleece jacket on top. (It was cold out on the deck!)

CyndiM 04-23-2008 07:22 AM

Okay, I usually wait until I'm semi-presentable but I'll confess. I'm wearing my purple fuzzy robe and my light blue stretchy pants. Problem is both were purchased at my old weight so they just look absurd on - falling off the shoulders, baggy butt - really attractive. I wouldn't answer the door if they were here to tell me I won the lottery. Oh, and yes, there are coffee stains on my robe too.

tkglenn 04-23-2008 07:23 AM

ruth-are you wearing your fleece jacket on top of your robe again?? lol.