3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Just for Fun! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/139463-just-fun.html)

Schmoodle 04-11-2008 07:22 AM

I'm wearing my favorite black, long sleeved, cotton, gilligan and o'malley nightshirt with blue, green, and white polka dots. I bought one of these nightshirts for $1.99 on clearance at Target after Christmas last year, and it is so comfy that when the old one got way too big for me, I went to get another but they don't carry the style anymore. So I went on eBay and bought all I could find (10), so that I will never run out! Fortunately the re-salers had found the same sale I did! Gotta love eBay!

No crocs for me, although I love my birkies! I've got some awesome brown corduroy ones. My best friend has a not-so-nice name for them.

femmecreole 04-11-2008 08:02 AM

I like this thread. Today I'm in dark green cargo pants, black flip flops, black "dressy" T-shirt with embroidery and beads around the neckline. Casual Friday.

CyndiM 04-11-2008 08:03 AM

I agree crocs are impressively ugly but they are sooo comfortable. My back and legs really likes them too - just the right amount of support. I actually have several varieties including a more rugged version designed for hiking. I'm planning to add to my collection this year.

(and I'm going to spare you all the description of what I'm wearing since I just got out of bed!)

Ruthxxx 04-11-2008 08:10 AM

Crocs are ugly. However, I have been wearing mine every day since I got home from the hospital. My foot is still quite swollen so they've been my only footwear aside from my slippers. I even wore them outdoors during the snow and ice season.

GONNABE165 04-11-2008 09:07 AM

Today for me I am wearing a pair of gray pants (again for the first time in a few years) a purple & pink lace sleevless top, black lace bra & matching pink & blacklace undies and my purple & pink heels

P.S. I love my crocs they are sooo comfortable

Schmoodle 04-11-2008 09:27 AM

Okay, dressed now, in a 3/4-sleeve oatmeal colored cotton top with jeans (the uniform), bare feet at the moment, but I did put on earrings. Same bra as yesterday (is that wrong?). Still ugly TOM undies, but a different pair. :D

Gonna, you are quite the lacy one today! It's your girly day - purple and pink heels, I wanna see!

femmecreole 04-11-2008 09:34 AM

I had a pair of crocs on when I brought my Mom to the foot doctor one time. He told me they were horrible and not to wear them. I wanted to say "bite me". Yeah, ugly as sin but my husband and I both wear them a lot. We each have a couple of really ugly pairs outside the back door that are for gardening only...grass and mud-stained.

Kim_Star060404 04-11-2008 10:03 AM

This is a fun thread! Congrats, Gonna, on fitting into those clothes you haven't worn in a while!

Today I'm wearing a button-up tunic style shirt with a mandarin collar. It's pink with gold beading and embroidery down the placket and on the cuffs. Jeans, brown boots and *gasp* gold jewelry!! (I'm wearing all of the few pieces I own - gold hoop earrings, peridot and pearl bracelet, peridot and diamond ring, and my original wedding set.) BRIGHT pink boy-cut undies and a flesh-tone bra. Also, rainbow-striped toe socks. Tee-hee. Time to wash socks!!

Barb0522 04-11-2008 10:31 AM

I'll be heading to the scout camp soon so I'm wearing scouting pants, a scout t-shirt (I will soon put my uniform shirt on top), tennis shoes, green boy scout socks, white undies and a beige bra.

zeffryn 04-11-2008 10:50 AM

brown bermuda shorts and a aqua sleeveless v-neck shirt. White bra, white panties and spanx!

tdiprincess 04-11-2008 10:58 AM

well, caught me much better than yesterday :carrot:
I'm wearing my favorite gray sweater, my fav. comfy red nylon pants that shouldn't be seen in public.
Socks annnnnddd my CROCS!!! See, I'm a flip flog gal, these are much better support than any flip flop can give....I still wear them, but I love my crocs. I'd like to try out the hiking ones, did you find them at a sporting store Cyndi?

CyndiM 04-11-2008 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdiprincess (Post 2145595)
I'd like to try out the hiking ones, did you find them at a sporting store Cyndi?

I think I ordered them through Amazon. I've also ordered things directly from the crocs website.

hmacneil6 04-11-2008 12:40 PM

Good morning ladies,
Today I've got jean capris on with a moss green wrap knit shirt. I'm wearing a rhinestone pineapple broach & yellow rhinestone earrings. I was wearing green flats but my foot really started to hurt so I moved to my tennis shoes & white socks for more support. And white bra & undies.

tdiprincess 04-11-2008 01:05 PM

[B]cyndi[B] Thanks, I'll be doing that. I need to get a new pair too as mine now are getting old looking and even uglier.... I think they're gonna be my house shoes and then have a better pair for running around!!

Schmoodle 04-11-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hmacneil6 (Post 2145782)
I'm wearing a rhinestone pineapple broach & yellow rhinestone earrings.

Hee, Heather you sound sparkly! Love the sparkles!