3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Just for Fun! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/139463-just-fun.html)

zeffryn 04-10-2008 12:41 PM

Wow.....this wasn't a question I thought I would see on this board!

Anyway....I know it's 11:30, but I'm still wearing my fuschia fluffy robe. DS slept really late this morning and hubs didn't have to be to work until 12. We had a late "brunch" and just putzed. I've taken a shower, so now that hubs has left for work I guess I can put some real clothes on ;)

WebRover 04-10-2008 12:54 PM

I'm off this week for spring break and have been doing housecleaning. Old pair of jeans from the back of the closet that I've been able to wear for the last three weeks and a green short sleeved sweater that I'm rewearing for the first time. It's been so long since I've worn it, I barely even remember owning or wearing it. White and blue underneath. Barefoot.

zeffryn 04-10-2008 01:05 PM

Nice work, Webrover!

mmk. I've put on some better clothes and have done my hair and makeup. Now I have on a really cute pair of dark Banana Republic jeans, a loose kelly green camisol and a black wrap 3/4 sleeved sweater....and slippers.

I'll get to the shoes eventually. :)

Barb0522 04-10-2008 02:06 PM

I'm at work. Tan pants, red and white floral shortsleeve shirt with a blue lightweight sweater (won't need it outside but it cool in the A/C), flesh tone bra, white undies, tan socks and black low heeled dress shoes.

mary83 04-10-2008 05:33 PM

Haha, Kara--he's a lucky man :)

I am wearing my law school uniform: jeans, t-shirt, hoodie, and sneakers. Being able to dress this way might be the only thing that keeps me in school.

cottagebythesea 04-10-2008 06:16 PM

I remember when we did this a ways back. :) It's always fun to find out just what the rest of you are wearing! :D I know it's late in the day now, but I'm wearing the same things I've had on since 5:30 this morning - beige bra and panties, lavender short-sleeved t-shirt, plum colored jeans, and dark brown Birkenstock clogs. I'm glad I didn't change into my nightie before I logged on, I usually change clothes as soon as I get home at night. ;)

murphmitch 04-10-2008 06:23 PM

Just got home from work. I'm a nurse so I have a uniform on, but we wear lavender scrubs on our unit, so their kind of cute. Have a white long-sleeved t-shirt under my top, white undies (love my Victoria Secret underwire bra), white socks and Skecher shoes. Oh, I just took my shoes off. Ooh, that feels good! Sometimes, I change into my jammies after I get home to relax. We're under tornado watches here right now, so maybe that's not such a good idea.

Great idea for a thread. I am trying to picture everyone in their outfits. :D

CyndiM 04-10-2008 06:57 PM

I'm just catching up after a busy day. I'm on my 4th change of clothes - there was the wake up outfit, work clothes, garden clothes, biking clothes, and hang around the house at night clothes. No wonder I spend so much time doing laundry!

I'm wearing dark brown-green (what is that color?!) yoga pants, a dark purple and black shirt, gray socks and old ratty blue house slippers. Since we're sharing I'm also wearing my size 5 black and striped undies. Oh, and a pedometer! Soon I will change again into a tank top for working out.

zeffryn 04-10-2008 07:02 PM

ok. so it's frickin' hot here today....so I kept the shirt, but ditched the pants. I Hubs will be pleasantly surprised when he gets home when he walks in to see me sitting in front of the fan cooling my booty off ;)

Jonsgurl0531 04-10-2008 07:32 PM

lol I am wearing blank tank with a lacey bra dark faded green pants with green and yellow striped undies lol.. no shoes currently though I did have my black crocs on a moment before I sat down. Olny got black because of the cute lady bugs I could stick through the holes. A much improvement to my orange ones.. (according to hubby)

zeffryn 04-10-2008 08:09 PM

ugh. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate crocs.

Personally I think they are the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever had the stupidity to spend $30 on. I must have had a moment of insanity, $30 for a pair of plastic shoes? They do look cute on my son though, although he isn't a fan of wearing them.

tdiprincess 04-10-2008 10:44 PM

I have the cheaper airwalk version of crocs. Pink. Love em and wore them on my wedding day under the dress :)

Kim_Star060404 04-10-2008 10:47 PM

I love crocs. So great for gardening in the summer. I'm not a "wear 'em in public" kind of gal, but I definitely wear them around the house and in the yard.

zeffryn 04-10-2008 10:52 PM

Kim, I will admit, they make GREAT gardening shoes. So easy to just clean off with the hose.

Mine have been reserved for gardening and trips to the mailbox to get the paper in the morning.

cottagebythesea 04-11-2008 06:06 AM

I don't care much for the regular crocs, but I have a pair of the Mammoth crocs for the winter that I love. They're the most comfortable pair of shoes I own.

Okay, this morning, besides my beige underwear, I'm wearing a copper colored short sleeved t-shirt and tan jeans and am barefoot right now, but I'll wear my brown Birkenstock clogs to work.