3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Just for Fun! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/139463-just-fun.html)

zeffryn 04-11-2008 01:25 PM

I like wearing crocs in the kitchen when I'm cooking. I was told when I was in culinary school to never be in the kitchen with bare feet. That tip has saved my feet many a time that I've dropped a sharp knife or broken a glass.

My mom mailed me a giftcard to Steinmart (anybody else shop there? It's great!) so I think I might go and try and find a cute new summer outfit. Maybe I'll do that while I'm thrifting today, with the combination of the two, I should be able to put together a pretty slammin' outfit.

Still wearing the brown shorts and aqua top, but I added some brown rhinestone earrings, my ruby ring, my wedding set and my go-to silver tiffany bracelet that DH gave me for our anniversary last year.
I'm in the process of making a few aprons, so I've been in and out of aprons, checking lengths and fit :)

Roz 04-11-2008 01:43 PM

I am dressed (cotton short set), but I have not done my makeup today. I've been cleaning out the storage buildings.

Kim_Star060404 04-12-2008 11:44 AM

Slept WAY too late this morning, so still in PJs at 10:43 am. HUGE striped flannel pj pants, salmon colored tshirt and a green henley over that. Blue granny-panties (laundry day) and fuschia house slippers with sequins and embroidery all over them. Also, my hair is a MESS!

zeffryn 04-12-2008 12:10 PM

Hubs and I are off to run errands and drop one of the cars off for servicing.

I have a black large pleated a-line skirt, a black v-neck sleeveless top and a blue v-neck cardigan in case it gets chilly. Also, diamond earrings, and my wedding set. Shoes are black square toe patent flats with a silver square buckle like adornment on the toe.

I'm feeling cute today, this skirt fits great!

momentum 04-12-2008 12:41 PM

I'm lazin - gray sweats, black tee, white panties and that'd be all she wrote :)

blondywants2bethin 04-12-2008 12:54 PM

Im wearing my Jets football rob that i got for christmas/channuka

Ruthxxx 04-12-2008 04:55 PM

Back from the Big City visit and wearing black lace bra and panties, rake sued shirt/jacket and pants, red textured v-neck-shirt, gold and red strawberry enamel earrings, god gold watch, black socks and my damned Crocs because my foot is too swollen for real shoes.

cottagebythesea 04-12-2008 05:09 PM

We're back from a successful day of shopping, and I'm pooped! It's a gorgeous warm spring day, and I'm wearing my khaki capris with a short sleeve olive green pullover, and my good old Birkies.

Schmoodle 04-12-2008 05:24 PM

Did you find a dress cottage? Post a picture, I love prom dresses!

cottagebythesea 04-12-2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmoodle (Post 2147521)
Did you find a dress cottage? Post a picture, I love prom dresses!

I'll try! I only took a picture with my cell phone to send to Jake. I'll have to play around a little to see if I can get it on here.

Kim_Star060404 04-16-2008 11:23 AM

Work-day clothes for me. Blue jeans with ridiculously frayed bottoms because I'm so short, button-up pearl snap shirt that is a pale yellow with turquoise and blue flowers all over it, and my cowgirl boots and a pretty turquoise ring DH got me.

cottagebythesea 04-16-2008 11:25 AM

today I'm wearing a green twinset (short sleeved shell w/ long sleeved cardigan), and a green pair of slacks. And my dark brown leather slides.

little chick 04-16-2008 11:28 AM

I am wearing wind pants and a fleece sweater.... no make up and really not looking really all that great right now.

Kim_Star060404 04-22-2008 09:07 AM

Another work day here. My frayed jeans with a muted lime green tank and my jean jacket over. (Wish I'd thought to shave my armpits - the office is hot!!) My standard cowgirl boots. For jewelry, I've taken to just wearing my wedding band rather than the set, along with my heart/cross/feather earring and necklace set, silver link watch, silver charm and cuff bracelet, and a HUGE amber ring my lil sis gave me for Christmas a few years back.

ladybugnessa 04-22-2008 09:09 AM

at work... jeans red sweater electric blue socks and skeechers... oh and ladybug earings... and i'm cute... even without make up LOL