3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Just for Fun! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/139463-just-fun.html)

Ruthxxx 04-10-2008 08:45 AM

Just for Fun!

What are you wearing right now? Be truthful!

I've been up since 5, had breakfast, done the Church Bulletin and taken out the garbage. You'd think I'd be in work clothes, right? Wrong!

I am wearing my bra, a purple velour robe, a red fleece shirt on top, navy crocs and white gym socks! Isn't that charming? It's my taking the trash to the road outfit.

I guess it's time to get dressed for my doctor appointment.

Next?

GONNABE165 04-10-2008 09:22 AM

I'm at work so I'm a bit more dressed than yoy Ruth

Purple mid length sleeve fress shirt, black pants, black sandals, white bra & pink undys

Whos next?

femmecreole 04-10-2008 09:32 AM

Hmmm...kind of a "hippie shirt"..low square neck with sleeves to the elbow with a kind of empire thingy going on...in a bluish grey color with a tad of brown in it...legnth about down past my hips.(size M!) A medium brown "flared" skirt right above knees.(size 6!) navy flip flops. Silver hammered earrings with dangly turqouise things hanging off. Silver hammered bracelet and 3 tortoise shell bracelets. Hair up in a french twist with a "claw" barrette. Silver monogrammed ring on right hand, wedding band on the other! Fleur de lis toe ring on right foot, twisted silver one on left foot! And "orangey-red" polish on finger and toenails. I'm kind of an eccletic dresser.

I know I have a beige strapless bra on, but no idea on the "drawers" and I'm not lifting up my skirt in front of 24 five year olds to check it out. I just grabbed whatever was on the top of the pile in the armoire.

Schmoodle 04-10-2008 09:34 AM

Wow, I'm in luck, this could have been so much worse...
But I am in a white lace t-shirt, jeans, and some really cute Skechers I just bought on sale. I'm even wearing a bra - a lavendar lace one that really fits, and the ugly TOM undies.
Wow, all that lace, I must be feeling girly today.

ladybugnessa 04-10-2008 09:41 AM

i'm at work:

brand new size 20 jeans (faded glory)
ladybug socks (pink and white so cute)
TWO sneakers
a cute 3/4 sleeve shirt in blue with beading...

Kim_Star060404 04-10-2008 09:43 AM

When I posted this morning, I was in my holey workout shirt, black sports bra, holey workout pants (geez, I need new clothes), tennis shoes and white socks - pink undies, I think.

Here at work I'm in a western-style long sleeve, button-up shirt that's a cream color with stripes that have purple roses with brown leaves (sounds hideous, but it's really cute), my "some days they fit" blue jeans, and my tobacco colored cowboy boots with blue stitching and in-lays. Also, really cute stripey, boy-cut undies. :)

beachgal 04-10-2008 09:49 AM

Ruth, you are hilarious! I'm glad you're wearing your regal, honorary red hat colors! ;) I'm the same way--especially back when we had a dog that would go just in the yard. I'd throw on anything so the neighbors wouldn't guess that I was in my PJs and braless and go out with the dog! :lol:

Nessa, you are adorable! :lol3: TWO sneakers, huh? I love cute socks! I wear Faded Glory jeans too!

I'm at work, so I'm wearing lovely undergarments, a blue sleeveless dress and navy ballerina flats without tights!!! I didn't even wear a coat to work, though I did wear a sweater. It was cold, but I'm pretending spring has already arrived. :lol:

tdiprincess 04-10-2008 09:54 AM

I'm going to plead the 5th :)
can I do that? LOL.. I'm still in bed, just woke up. And since its warmer out... I'm wearing a comforter actually, 2 comforters and a top blanket :)
otherwise...I'm free as a bee

tomandkara 04-10-2008 10:03 AM

This sounds like a conversation I had over the phone with Tom last night. :devil:

Ruth, are you wearing your red fleece shirt ON TOP OF your robe? That's funny!

I'm still in my running clothes...black sports bra, pink undies, white long sleeved T-shirt, black stretchy pants, and Tom's old socks. My socks all got holes in them and so I stole several pairs of Tom's instead of going out to get new socks for myself. Geez, that sounds pathetic!

Kara

vealcalf2000 04-10-2008 10:14 AM

Gosh I'm off work today and look horendous! Old black t-shirt that I used to love because before I lost weight it's the only thing that fit. Now I realize it's just a nasty old stained shirt--only fit to wear around the house and clean in. A pair of light gray joggers that ((gulp)) I used to wear to work on dress down days because they fit. Again, they are only fit to wear at home behind closed doors. My new Curvations bra (I like because the sides are wider but wish it had a bit more lift) and pink panties. Oh, DH's socks (they're so warm and cozy!)

I definetly need a clothes overhaul but would like to get into 14/16 before that happens!

SkinnyDogMom 04-10-2008 10:56 AM

I was up early again with the puppy for a few hours, then went back to bed and am just getting up again.
So, I am still in a long-sleeved t-shirt material purple nightshirt, about mid thigh length and my "sleep in" cotton panties. I'll get something to eat for b-fast/lunch and then pop into my workout clothes-black shorts, long-sleeved running shirt, socks and bite running sandals. The sports bra and second underwire over the sports bra for the anti bounce support my old girls need will be on as well.
edit---the UPS guy just pulled up to deliver some books I ordered, I had to run and jump into some slacks, bra and T-shirt!!

tdiprincess 04-10-2008 11:10 AM

now I'm dressed... blue comfy nylon pants and a sweater... will be going for a bike ride soon... or else cleaning up the house. both will be done today, but DH is deciding which is first and second :)...
He takes a while to figure it out..

hmacneil6 04-10-2008 11:21 AM

Mind if a newbie plays along?

I'm at work, so I'm currently wearing a 3/4 arm lavender top with white lace collar and cuffs, black capris, black patten leather ballet slippers. And a beautiful vintage Weiss broach that I got for my birthday last weekend. Nude bra - blue&green stripped panties

Ruthxxx 04-10-2008 11:41 AM

I did improve for my doctor's visit. I've got on a very casual turquoise knit pants and jacket with a white T-shirt underneath. See I do have some couth!

Kim_Star060404 04-10-2008 12:31 PM

Awww, Ruth. I was really hoping you would go to the doctor with a t-shirt on over your robe. That would have been too much fun! :rofl: