South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 01:53 PM   #31  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Betty, The only place I've ever been to the Melting Pot is in the West End of Richmond. Is it different in Nashville?

My Brazil trip is a mission trip, through work. We are going to Foz de Iguazu in south Brazil. Very exciting!
Old 07-31-2007, 02:03 PM   #32  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I survived lunch and the only thing i had non SBD was full fat cheese. I had a buffalo grilled shrimp salad. i'm leary right now of any chicken breast b/c It can give me never ending pain while I'm digesting 6 hours worth last week!
Jesse your trip sounds amazing! I'd love to have a Helping people vacation!!
back to the grind!
Kierie
Old 07-31-2007, 05:15 PM   #33  

Schmoodle I love the picture!

Just finished "cramming" for my Bible study tonight. I don't think that is the way I am supposed to approach the homework.

Been pretty quiet around here today.... I am going to curl up with a book for a short bit. It is raining outside, so the kids are watching a Magic School Bus video.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:59 PM   #34  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Kier, full fat cheese is not always bad. As long as it's less than 6 g of fat per serving (which I've found all shredded mozzarellas and cheddars to be) then you're fine.

Kiko, you crack me up, cramming for a Bible study! What are you all talking about?

Jessie, your trip sounds intriguing. What will you be working on?

Kitty, don't beat yourself up. One day will not undo all the progress you've made. Pick yourself up and get back on The Beach. You'll be fine!

I'm going to do some exercise this morning to make myself feel better about gaining another unexplained two pounds. I'm kind of in the dumps about that.

Kara
Old 07-31-2007, 07:08 PM   #35  
Live, Laugh, Love

Yeah Kiko, what are you and your Bible study reading right now? Anything.... helpful? Maybe I need to grab my Bible and just randomly open it and see what I find.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:09 PM   #36  
Visualizing the Goal

Lisa, I'm not a betting woman, but I'd be willing to put anything on the line that if you just randomly open your Bible you will find something meaningful! With all the ladies that have been praying for you lately, I'm sure there will be an angel turning the pages to the right spot!!!

Kara
Old 07-31-2007, 08:17 PM   #37  
Live, Laugh, Love

I sure hope so. I plan to give it a shot when I get home from Indy tomorrow.

Thanks again for the prayers girls.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:19 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

So much for having the morning off. I had to be there by 9, and Richard picked them up an hour ago. At least we spent the entire day here, enjoying the pool. We ended up having a houseful at suppertime. When Amber found out the girls were here, she wanted to come over after her daycamp, so they all came and stayed for supper. Then my mom & dad stopped by, so they sat down and ate, too. Everyone is gone now, and I just got the kitchen cleaned up. You just never know what's going to happen next around here!
Old 07-31-2007, 08:38 PM   #39  
Visualizing the Goal

I know the feeling, Linda!

Kara
Old 07-31-2007, 08:38 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 191/183/140

Height: 5'5

Schmoodle, love the pic! DD's pose is classic!

Jessie, from what I remember, the only difference is that the floorplan in Nashville is a little more open because it's a bigger space.

Weezle, I can usually find comfort in Psalms, particularly Psalm 40, 1-3.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:53 PM   #41  

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning! (Kara) Good evening, the rest of ya! I went to bed at 9pm which is 2 hours earlier than normal, had a good nights sleep and woke up feeling much better. I am thinking I'll just pull up my bootstrings so to speak, and make a concious effort to stick to plan today. Drink water when I think I want food.

I attatched a pix from the city I live nearest to... Cows lounging on the road.
Farmers I have talked to here, can't believe that cows in US are restrained to fenced areas. ( and yes, the cows here, find their ways home after a day of wandering)

Have a good evening/day everybody! kitty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cows in 'Nagar.jpg (42.9 KB, 13 views)
Old 07-31-2007, 10:16 PM   #42  
Visualizing the Goal

You'd think the asphalt would be too hot to lay on!

Cows are sacred in India, aren't they?

Kara
Old 07-31-2007, 11:09 PM   #43  

Height: 5'6"

Hindu's consider them sacred.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:57 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Hey, everyone! I'm still up and moving. I didn't get a chance to work out until 8 pm, so I have too much energy to sleep right now. Plus, I'm still working on stuff for the crocet-athon tomorrow. I've got spinach dip, fruit pizzas, and berry iced tea and the girls are each bringing something. I picked up my yarn this afternoon after picking a pattern to work on. It's going to be tan and cornflower-ish blue with some colorful variegated yarn highlighting it all. I can't wait to start crocheting!

Well, there's the ding that the tea is ready to be transferred. Got to go! Have a great night! (And morning to Indi and Kara!)
Closed Thread