South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 06:37 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Thursday's Chick Chat!

Good Morning!

Yesterday was a rollercoaster of a day, and I'm still all worn out! The good news is that Tyler is finally here, and both baby and momma are doing very well. This has been a complicated and high-risk pregnancy for Andrea, and she had to have a C-section after all, just for safety's sake. Little Tyler was born at 1:30 yesterday afternoon, and he weighs a healthy 7 lbs. 11oz., and is as cute as a button! Here is a picture of my new little grandson -

Old 07-26-2007, 07:22 AM   #2  
faylene

[B]cottagB]oh my goodness what a beautiful angel you have!!!!he looks perfect. im glad everyone is doing well!!!
faylene
Old 07-26-2007, 07:24 AM   #3  
Tara

S/C/G: 178/172/140

Height: 5'5

Awww....he's so handsome! Congratulations on the birth of your new grandson! Good to hear everything went well!
Old 07-26-2007, 07:27 AM   #4  

Thank you so much, girls!

tar!, It's nice to hear from you again, you were missed!
Old 07-26-2007, 07:34 AM   #5  
faylene

hi again i forgot to ask how often anyone wieghs in ...i would only once a week but if read/heard that some on low carbs wiegh in everyday!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 07:35 AM   #6  
faylene

sorry ....just working on this ticker again
faylene
Old 07-26-2007, 07:37 AM   #7  
faylene

oh bother!! see i cant get rid of the teddy bear one!!
faylene
Old 07-26-2007, 07:39 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 191/183/140

Cottage, congratulations! Tyler is precious! I'm guessing you have a long day of doting ahead of you.

Being innocently in the wrong place at the right time yesterday, I was the witness to a robbery in the neighborhood. A little freaked out about it, because the robber and I had a good full minute's look at each other. And apparently he had, according to the victim "a big gun." I was so nervous after it all happened, I dropped our entire dinner in the stove as I was taking it out. At least I didn't cry. I was too busy scooping up black bean goat cheese tostados to do that.

The worst part about it is right now I don't feel good about going on a nighttime walk anymore. Anyone know where I can get Dash a T-shirt that says "attack dachshund"?
Old 07-26-2007, 07:47 AM   #9  
Tara

S/C/G: 178/172/140

Thanks cottage!! It's nice to know I'm loved...lol! I missed being here! Such great women and support on this site. I'm wanting to jump back on the bandwagon.....AGAIN!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 07:57 AM   #10  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Betty, you crack me up! Sorry about the neighborhood hoopla. What a mess!!!

Congrats on your new-grandma status, Linda! He's beautiful!

Welcome back to the chat, Tara!

Faylene, just go into your signature through the "User CP" link at the top of the screen and highlight the second group of letters and numbers and then hit the backspace key. Then click on the "save signature" button at the bottom of the screen.

Good morning to everyone else! I'm about to brush my teeth and get a shower!

Kara
Old 07-26-2007, 08:02 AM   #11  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Oh, Cottage, Cher Bebe! He is absolutely gorgeous!! Give him a big SMOOTCH for me and tell Andrea "She did GOOD!!!"

Betty, what a fright you had...I would still be shaking. I don't blame you about being scared to take walks at night.

Tar, I'm pushing over on my towel covered seat on the bandwagon...you can do it!!

Nothing exiting happening here today. My husband is off so maybe if I get all my work done we can go to the movies or something. I stayed up far too late last night watching that stupid ""Big Brother After Dark"..I finally put the covers over my head and tried to block out the insane babbling I was listening too. For some reason my husband likes that show.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:08 AM   #12  
Visualizing the Goal

Cat, I'm actually laughing out loud about you pulling the covers over your head! Tom told me I need to find "real friends" in Germany! I said, "What, not these computer friends?!" He doesn't understand.

Kara
Old 07-26-2007, 08:14 AM   #13  

Faylene, I think I fixed your signature for you. PM me if it isn't what you wanted, ok?

Betty, what a frightening experience! Thank goodness you weren't harmed in any way! Was the robber apprehended?
Old 07-26-2007, 09:07 AM   #14  
Visualizing the Goal

Girls, I need to get my rear in gear. I was just talking to my sister and there are only 23 days until her wedding. Step it up, Kara! It is crunch time if I am going to look smashing for her big day!!!

(I must admit that I did not count a single calorie today, being as it's my oh so special day.)

Tomorrow will be the beginning of my being very serious about this eating right business. No more little nibbles here and there. It's stick to the plan and no second glances at anything else. Pretty, pretty dress, here I come!

Kara
Old 07-26-2007, 09:17 AM   #15  

Morning gals!

Cottage He is so precious! I am glad that he arrived safely.

Betty That would have totally freaked me out as well. Then I would have been totally bummed to have messed up dinner in the process.

Tar back to the beach!

Femme Do you and DH watch Big Brother?

Faylene Good morning!

Kara Hope your birthday was wonderful!

Me- Not too much on the agenda for the day. I am taking the kids swimming this morning. I plan to get them good and worn out so they will both nap this afternoon. We don't have the neighbor today, which is a nice break.

I got a new Cooking Light magazine yesterday and there are some wonderful sounding recipes that I am going to tweak to make SB safe. They don't need much tweaking, which is great.

Anyhow, need more coffee at this point!
Closed Thread