South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 09:18 AM   #16  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Kara, this is why I pulled the covers over my head to escape:

The coversation went something like thisnote they both had microphones close to their mouths)

(Girl One bites cookie..slurp, crunch, crunch, chews with mouth open while talking, cookie crumbs falling onto her chest)
Girl One: "And he goes...blah blah blah"
other girl "uh huh"
Girl One: "And I go...blah blah blah"
slurp, crunch on cookie, runs fingers through hair
"And he goes...blah blah blah"
other girl "uh huh"
Girl One: "And I go...blah blah blah"
slurp, crunch on cookie, flip hair, wipe away cookie crumbs.
other girl "uh huh, uh huh, uh huh"

Since when did the word "goes" replace the words "say" and "said"? It was like ice picks being forced into my ears. And now I'm tired this morning and have a bunch of work to do. I'm grumpy.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:31 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Cat, I couldn't agree with you more! I'm so disgusted with what's happening on tv these days. There's nothing but bad manners, rudeness, and the constant casual sex, and they act like it's the normal thing! They're definitely setting bad examples for everyone. Bring back the days of good family-style shows!

Kiko, thanks for the congrats! We're all so thankful that it's over. Don't you just love Cooking Light? Actually, it was Beachgal that got me into it. Most of the recipes can be easily changed to fit SB. Have fun at the pool this morning!
Old 07-26-2007, 09:34 AM   #18  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Kiko, make sure you share your recipes with us!!! New magazines are always fun! Have a nice and relaxing day with your two kiddos.

Kara
Old 07-26-2007, 09:36 AM   #19  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Cat, that would have grated on my nerves as well. Sorry you're feeling grumpy.

Kara
Old 07-26-2007, 09:48 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 191/183/140

Height: 5'5

Cottage, Tommy is calling his rugby friends in the city police department today to see if they were able to catch the guy. I hope so...even though I doubt he'll ever show up again, I hate the fact that he not only knows what I look like, but also where I live!

Kara, a happy birthday to you! Good for you for not counting calories today! If we can't have fun on our birthdays, when can we have fun?

Femme, last night as I was working in my office, I actually yelled out to Tommy, who was watching TV in the living room "whoever is on TV right now, she has a really, really annoying voice." He laughed, but didn't change the channel. Sigh. I think it was the host of some video game news show he watches. Seriously, a news show about video games...I can't believe he has an MBA.

Kiko, when does school start back up for you in Texas? My mom has to report back on Tuesday next week. She's not ready to let go of summer vaca just yet.

Good morning Tara and Mamma!

Back to work for me. If I get everything done I'm going to take a half-day tomorrow and finishing unpacking my boxes. OK...I'm probably going to go shopping instead...I'm feeling the need for a little retail therapy.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:15 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 267.2/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all!

BABY!!!! Congrats! He's beautiful!

I'm quite busy at work today, so short and sweet for me. I've been having a problem getting in enough cals each day, so I've got to try and figure out how to do that. I just can't seem to eat that much anymore. Odd, I know, for someone who was pushing 300lbs to say that they can't eat enough. But I don't think I've gone into 'starvation' mode - I'm still loosing, and my blood sugar levels are still with in normal... I don't know... I'll try to make better choices.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 07-26-2007, 10:23 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Morning all! (and good evening Kara and Indigal!) I can't believe that it's Thursday already!

tar: Welcome back to the beach!

Cottage: Oh how handsome he is! You must be one proud grandmama! Congratulations!

Mamma: I used to weigh in daily, but have been weighing once a week for a while. I'm planning on heading back to P2, D1 and will probably start weighing daily then. It's really up to you!

Betty: What an awful situation for you!! I hope they caught the robber.

Femme: What a ridiculous conversation to listen to! DH and I have a strict - no tv while the other's sleeping rule. Thank goodness I never have to deal with that. I hope that you're able to get out of the house with DH today and do something fun!

Kiko: I love Cooking Light! That mag is the greatest. Last night I made some sauerkraut porkchops from a past issue and they were wonderful! Enjoy browsing!

ME: I got another good session in with my trainer last night! She really works what I need to be worked and she knows how to push me! As I was going to bed last night, I laid down on the floor to do the crunch series she does with me and DH got down on the floor and did it with me! He then did some push ups and then we went to bed! He said I was inspirational! WOW!

Today at work I have 6 interviews for candidates for our open position. Looking over their resumes, there is no clear "leader", so this will be a tough choice. I just hope we make the right one! Tonight I have water aerobics and DH is cooking dinner. I'm planning on getting some household chores done tonight. Putting away laundry, sweeping, vacuuming, as well as entering my Avon order.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:24 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Kara: I don't know how I missed you! Anyways, I bet you'll be hott by the time of your sister's wedding. I hope she's not mad at you for too long for looking better than her on her big day!
Old 07-26-2007, 11:28 AM   #24  
pound by pound,day by day

S/C/G: 288/283/150

Height: 5'6

Cottage: What a gorgeous baby boy! Congratulations!!!
Betty: I sure hope they caught him. Be extra careful. You should take someone along with you or at least mase when you take your evening walk.

Good morning EVERYONE! I sure slept late today. I have one more day of vacation then the next two weeks I am babysitting, then I am back to teaching. I'm ready to be back in the classroom!
Old 07-26-2007, 12:01 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 222/=ticker=/150

Height: 5'7"

Cottage Congrats you're grandson is so handsome.

Femme- that "goes" thing instead of "said" made me laugh so hard. I think it's a west coast thing because all of my friends and I talk like that. Including and "I was like and he was like."

Betty lol, I watch the video game news show everyday and sadly yes, I too am a college graduated. You're right the host does have and irritating voice.

Kara Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hey, I was wondering, did you get the no-fee passports or do you have the regular tourist ones? DH and I wanted to travel in Europe when we get to Germany and I read somewhere that you can't use your no-fee passport to do that. Do you know if that's true? Even though we aren't scheduled to report until 4/08 DH is going to school in two months and that only gives as a month when he returns to get everything straight. So, we are trying to get most things done before he leaves. This our first overseas PCS so I'm a little paranoid.

Kim Thanks for the HP info.

Everyone else

Have a great day at the beach,
Pohai
Old 07-26-2007, 04:27 PM   #26  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

I'm tired girls. And stressed. Don't want to get into things too much but just holler some prayers up for me. I'm at the end of my rope lately. Going to find something to scarf down before teaching piano. Have a great night chicks.

Lisa
Old 07-26-2007, 04:32 PM   #27  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/dachshu...______D/c_364/

That's a link for a slightly intimdating shirt for Dash, Betty.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:33 PM   #28  

Weezle Here are prayers coming your way right now.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:52 PM   #29  

Question..... Lo-carb Monster energy drinks.....are they allowed? Today I was so tired, I guess it's because i'm on day 3 and do not have any energy. So, my brother in law left one in my fridge and I drank it. It gave me loads of energy though, I even took my dog walking around the neighborhood in the rain!
Old 07-26-2007, 04:54 PM   #30  

Also, Weezle I will absolutely pray for you, whatever your situation may be, hang in there. You have plenty of support here.
Closed Thread