South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 02:02 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 267.2/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

I love my Starbucks - when I can allow the extra money for it But usually I have to settle for stuff brewed at home. I'm a cream/sugar person, but because I've cut out all sugar - and don't like Splenda, I've been trying to find something to use as a substitute.

Don't cringe - but I've been using CoffeeMate creamers - they aren't the best, but they are easy. My question is... which should I use? The Fat-Free Van, or the Sugar-Free Van. I can't find a Fat/Sugar-Free one, so I have to choose the lesser of 2 evils.

Thanks!
Old 07-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #17  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

For a "decadant" iced coffee in the afternoon, this is what I've been doing.
Fill a glass about 1/2 way up with ice and no fat milk. Then add SF chocolate syrup and then fill up the glass the rest of the way with coffee left over in the pot and stir. If that is not sweet enough, you can add splenda or whatever. If you want to pull out all the stops, add a little cool whip on top.

You can adjust the amount of coffee and milk to suit your taste. My coffee has chickory and is VERY strong.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:42 PM   #18  
Allie

S/C/G: 225/210/135

Height: 5'5''

Yesterday I was in a funk at work (no sleep and boss is quitting) so I got a grande coffee with hazelnut sugar free syrup- and it was wonderful! It was iced so maybe that made a difference, but it wasn't too strong for me. I don't know if I'd have the guts to try regular coffee black, but even on the first sip of the iced coffee (before any melted), I could handle it! Now if only it wasn't so expensive, I could make that a daily thing :P
Closed Thread