Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 07:13 PM   #16  

Glad you liked them sissym - I thought they were good too! I haven't lost a pound, even gaine 1 and a hald this first week of wave 2. Will have to make some modifications next week.

B - @ pieces WG toast w/pb
L - applebees new walnut apple chicken salad - it was
S- peanuts ( too many)
D- going to Thai restaurant - will have chicken on skewers and I am not sure what else and it's Friday - I will definately have wine
Vicki
Old 07-29-2006, 04:49 AM   #17  
Angela

S/C/G: 191/163/140

Height: 5'6"

Vicki - you seem to have found your groove and you have just the right attitude! Don't give up, modify if needed, there's always Wave 1 if the scale won't budge, and most importantly - be healthy and make good choices! I think you have it !

I am thinking about those blueberry muffins you and Sis have been talking about and really wish I would have made some to have right now with my AM coffee....They must be great!

I have to admit to being a last night. We had a BBQ and some friends over. The wine got me! I had a great time though and didnt overly-indulge other than a small piece of brownie and some chips. The rest was Sonoma friendly. I need to be better though if I'm going to lose the last 4 on this challenge. I am back on track today!

Menu:
Brk: WG toast w/ PB
Snk: Melon
Lun: leftover lamb-burger and side salad
Din: grilled chicken and veg skewers
Old 07-30-2006, 10:22 AM   #18  

Wink

Thanks Angela! I too was a last night - I had two glasses of wine and they might have been 8 oz. glasses But...it was Saturday night. I went back and read the chapter on Wave 2 and the fast track chapter and like she says, we will all give in and eat things that are not sonoma, just get back on track the next day, which is what you said you did Angela, so I hope the brownie was very good! I see some things I did not do right last week and she also said it was real common to not loose that first week of switching. I am back to what I was when I got off of wave 1 and feel ready to loose some more this week.
yesterday's
B-2 scrambled eggs, 1 WH waffle w/ 1 tsp. honey
S- peanuts and blueberries
D-wg pasta, chicken and tomato dish
salad w/ balsemic vinegar dressing
wine and then some
Old 07-30-2006, 02:37 PM   #19  
Angela

S/C/G: 191/163/140

Height: 5'6"

Dear Vicki - Me too, let's lose some more this week!!

I really need that boost as I am going out of town yet again...! I have a friend who has a beautiful home near St. Andrews and she has invited me up for some peace and quiet so I can get some of this thesis work done. How could I resist?!? There is a gym near there which I plan to use and theoretically I can eat healthy while I'm there too.... What do I mean theoretically??? Of course I can!! I will pack some fruit and chop some veggies to take with me, that should help. I cannot let this be my demise as I've done with my last 2 trips. I will be strong!!! The wedding is a comin' whether I like it or not! I should be able to check in while I'm away but not totally sure of the internet situation. I'll be back on Friday though so I will definitely check in then. Good luck gals !

For today:
Brk : brk pita w/ egg whites and veg saus
Snk : dark chocolate squares
Lun : turkey sandwhich & apple
Din : steamed veg and chicken
Old 07-30-2006, 09:56 PM   #20  

Wink

Good luck Angela - I know you can do it!! I had some bad moments today and feel lousy for it. This will be a good week!!! There - we are covered!! Let's do it!!! Vicki
Closed Thread