Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 08:34 AM   #1  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Default Weekly Check-In Thread: 5/24 - 5/30

Hi all...

Just starting the new thread. I have to work today, then it's off for summer break!

I went to a F2F last night...I'll tell you more about it later.
Old 05-24-2004, 06:03 PM   #2  
Searching

Good Morning!

Well then you can come up to NE tommorow Jennelle I have the weekend off I think I will just post my e-mail I sent to my FP sponsor because that is all I have to say.

Yes, calling in my food to you helps very much. Last night I finished the step work I have been playing with for over a month. No wonder I have been struggling so much, between food games and not doing the footwork I have made my own little slice of misery. I read through step 2 again for about the millionth time and something resonated in me. I have counted a lot on the members of the program and my tools when I have been struggling. Last night when I was so tired and I knew there would be food in the control rooms. I asked God to help me because I have no willpower. I walked away from ice cream and fresh baked cookies last night and I believe that was HP. I did have a food plan deviation yesterday. Two life savers (just 2 not a package!) they were given to me as I left work, for wearing my seatbelt. I actually tasted them.

It feels good to say poop there it is!
Chris
Old 05-24-2004, 10:12 PM   #3  

Default Three weeks until my summer vacation...

I work summer school but I have 3 1/2 weeks off first and then summer school is just a half day.

I've had a headache for most of the day today. Now that we have started TTC, I can't take my standby Advil. The Tylenol I took didn't even help a bit. I guess I'll have to sleep it off.

The movie DH is working on started filming today, so that's exciting.

I need to prepare some healthy meals (bought the food yesterday) but feel too crappy to do it today. Blah. I'll cook tomorrow night.

Hugs to all of you.
Old 05-25-2004, 05:52 PM   #4  
Searching

I only have a second to check in. I am doing fine. I had a little slip with my food last night, but now I have talked to both of my sponsors and feeling much better I will try to come back after meeting. Kat? Do you think its okay to do some Yoga practice everyday?

Chris
Old 05-25-2004, 06:07 PM   #5  

Height: 5'-2"

Hi, girls!

Quickie... just had the weekend from ****. Hope you're all doing well... love and hugs to all... back later...
Old 05-25-2004, 08:26 PM   #6  

Default Hi all

Feeling better today but tired. Can't wait for vacation.

Chris, yes, yoga can be done daily. I would alternate the more strenuous workouts with lighter ones.
Old 05-26-2004, 01:32 PM   #7  
Searching

Therapy and step work today girls. Wish me luck. If I start choking on my feelings I will be reaching out. Its hitting the wall and I need to feel what I feel instead of eating what I feel. It makes me completely miserable. That was kinda the theme of the meeting last night, reach out before you have to make the remorseful drunks phonecall.

Kat- Yeah I think today I will do a Sun Salute

Hi Ellis and Jenelle! How are you gals?
Much love to all!
Chris
Old 05-26-2004, 02:00 PM   #8  

Chris -

Therapy day was yesterday for me. But, I learned a LOT. It was productive. I'm finally beginning to really believe that things that happened to me were not my fault.
Old 05-26-2004, 07:18 PM   #9  
Countess Walks-on-Water

Hi Ladies, I'm here. But we've been having computer problems, so if I go MIA, that's why. DH insists I got us infected with a virus.

I envy those of you in therapy. HP and I had a long talk the other night, but I need to find the time for that daily.

Love you all girls. Some day, I'm going to actually start my recovery, and then I'll have more to offer here!!

Old 05-26-2004, 07:45 PM   #10  

Default Afternoon...

Hey ladies,

Doing OK here. I feel a cold coming on. But otherwise I am doing OK. Getting to my first f2f meeting tomorrow in a while. Also going to an online one tonight (tried last night, too, but the room was all messed up).

Chris, how was your sun salute?

Jennelle: That's great! I'm glad therapy is working out for you. Any luck in the sponosr department?

Tracy: You have started your recovery! You're posting to us, right? And mulling things over? That sounds like a beginning to me!

Ellis, where are you girl?
Old 05-26-2004, 08:35 PM   #11  

Height: 5'-2"

Kat, I like what you said to Tracy about her already beginning her recovery just by being here. Thank you. I often feel the same as Tracy... you girls seem so much more together about your eating disorders, and I often wonder what I'm doing here when I've barely started to work on my own.

Funny... the sun salute is one of the few poses I really dislike... I HATE the down dog.

I just had a LONG nap. I think I would have slept right through the night if I hadn't set my alarm. We took my Dad into Emergency on Monday with a very bad ballbladder attack. We were in there for HOURS, and it was exhausting and worrying... particularly for my Mom. I'm still catching up on my sleep.

I saw my trainer today. He's going to have my eating plan ready for me next week. He's running a marathon this weekend, and hasn't had time to get it together for me until now.

Jennelle... so glad your therapy is going well. Isn't it wonderful to be able to "dump" stuff on someone?

Chris, how was your therapy today, hon? It gets easier.

Jennelle, Chris, Tracy, Kat... hugs for all of you...
Old 05-27-2004, 10:16 AM   #12  

Quiet board lately!

I am getting used to the idea of summer. Yesterday I was pretty bored come about 1:00!

Doing well otherwise, though.
Old 05-27-2004, 04:20 PM   #13  

Default AWOL girlie checks in...

Hey ladies!!! Long time, no post, huh? Life just got too hectic for me for awhile. Between the master's class, the after-school program, the girls' dance classes and recital prep, preparing for testing, and home responsibilities...I just felt like I couldn't keep up with everything! Things are finally winding down for the year now. Whew! Oh, and techno-girl here screwed up my home computer when I downloaded some Norton Internet security software to stop my pop-up and spyware problem. Now I can't even access my email from home. I don't know if I'll be able to fix it...been that way for weeks and weeks now.

Jennelle -- Bored already? Wanna come help me babysit third graders for two more weeks? We finish up standardized testing tomorrow and babysitting it will be. Glad you're in therapy and found a f2f meeting. (((Hugs))) I'll be thinking of you as I trudge out for the next couple of weeks!

Tracey -- I think I went AWOL before you joined us. Nice to meet you!

Ellis -- I've missed your sense of humor! I hope everything is on an even keel for you right now. Sorry about your dad's gallbladder problems. Ouch, those are NO fun!

Chris -- I emailed you this afternoon. Hope things are going more smoothly for you now. I'm sorry about the job. Something even more wonderful will come along for you soon. You so deserve it!

Kat -- Almost time to TTC, huh? Sending healthy pregnancy and healthy baby vibes your way! Hope your cold feels better quick!

Now that school is winding down, I hope to be able to pop in here more often. Have a great evening, everyone!

Christy
Old 05-27-2004, 05:20 PM   #14  
Searching

I definitely have stuff to say, beside Welcome BACK Christy! Missed you, but I need to journal. My family is being crazy at me, or maybe its my perceptions. I know that weight of the world thing, but then again its not that big, HP can handle it

Chris
Old 05-27-2004, 05:53 PM   #15  

{{{{{{{{{{{{Christy!}}}}}}}}}}}}

I swear I was JUST thinking about you yesterday. I knew you had a bit of school left still because of the million snow days you had to take.

Welcome back!
Closed Thread