Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-30-2017, 03:58 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up December 2017 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-30-2017 at 04:28 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:26 PM   #2  

good evening! will be watching Charlie brown tonight!
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 06:21 AM   #3  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Ciecie Welcome back!

Last night I added on: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise Commuter Workout

Today is my early day, but I incorporated the Oxycise while I was getting some stuff done (putting up laundry). I don't normally do Oxycise on my early day. I feel a lot more clearheaded after doing the Oxycise.

Calories for yesterday: 1540 +
Weigh In: 186.6
Down: .4

Have a great day and start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 1

Psalms 150:6

Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

The battle wasn't won yet, but Henry felt it was close. He looked better, felt better, and had a more positive attitude. Life was so much more fun, now that he was thinner. All the really hard times were behind him, and he felt his future was pretty bright. God had certainly been good to him. Every day, Henry took time out to thank God for all He had done. Henry didn't know what he'd done to deserve such great blessings, but he wasn't going to question it too much. With God's help, he had been able to do what he could never do before: lose weight!

Today's thought: God's helping me be both lighter of body and lighter of spirit!
Old 12-01-2017, 06:42 AM   #4  

good morning! just did 2 miles leslie sansone. also had breakfast.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:46 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good morning 216.6 holding the course. Going to up fat today. Just working on my food plan and trying to push up the fat and protein a little

GOAL: Calories -1228, protein-72, net carbs-102, fat-57, Omega 6:3-3.5, Walk 12,000 steps, Yoga NA minutes
ACTUAL: Calories -1458, protein-76, net carbs-104, fat-79, Omega 6:3-5 Walk 13,033- Yoga -Nominute

I think I am coming down with something. It started in the am with my RHR going up to 66 (from about 58) and that is a good early warning of a pending illness. Plus the stuffy nose and sore throat and being cold, and I am cold this morning, is another tip off.

I will continue to work on walking speed. Right now I average about 3 mph on a walk but gather somewhere between 4 and 5 is "doable" with good technique. I will have to do that to get the HR up during walking because I don't want to run on these older knees and my ankle and I never was a good jogger anyway. Today my walking goal will be to take 4 walks and push it on 2 of them. I can see that I will need to push harder to keep in the aerobic zones.

Ciece, Diana - We are also decorating on Sunday. I need to find some window wreaths this year I think 6 window and a new door wreath though I am not sure since one pair of windows has a Japanese Maple in front of it and leaves have still not completely dropped. Maybe I post a picture later today and ask for advice. Another challenge will be they are single hung modern things (lower tilt in sash but not upper. Why do they do this nonsense?) I miss having true double hung windows and an attic fan. We used to know how to keep cool without air conditioning! Mounting them seems a bit perplexing. I think maybe monofilament both sides then swing in the sash push out the wreath and pull up to center of window? Saturday will be dog training and shopping for some new decorations. Can't break the bank though. We just bought a new TV (nothing fancy but our old one had developed a big green line across the top ) and it all "adds up"

Qtkitty - Way to go on the loss. Hope your daughter and mother are doing well and that you don't get it.

Nancy - This device sounds very interesting....I googled it..........

Last edited by grannynancy; 12-01-2017 at 09:24 PM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:32 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

Good morning all! Scale down to 147.8, which is very exciting!

Brunch: pumpkin pancakes and milk
Snack: 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich with bell peppers and tomato, string cheese, energy ball
Dinner: dinner theater tonight, so lots of good food--apple brie stuffed chicken, roll, lots of vegetables, fruit salad, piece of cake (pretty happy with how I ate; I chose lots of vegetables and left part of my huge piece of chicken, and I also didn't accept the kind offer from a friend to finish her dessert she didn't want)

no idea the exact amount of calories but it was probably between 1800 and 2200 overall. I'm hungry now and most of my plate was vegetables and fruit so I'm guessing on the lower end.

Workout: 10 min weight-lifting and 20ish min conditioning and stretching, 20ish min cleaning the house

Last edited by Princessroja; 12-02-2017 at 12:26 AM.
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

379.4 this morning... Tomorrow I am going back to regular keto, so hoping everything lost sticks. * keeps fingers crossed*
qtkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:24 PM   #8  

Default Struggling staying on 3FC

I'm new and I really want to be a part of this community. I struggle getting on and remembering where I have a conversation going. Pathetic....I know.

I need to lose 20-25 lbs.
I need to eat more protein.
I need motivation. I know (I my mind) how to lose weight --- my body is just not cooperating. It likes eating. Carbs especially.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
i.just.want.to.eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:26 PM   #9  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to all Welcome to the new faces

WI this am the same 165.2 three days in a row with no change.
WO video is ready when I get home and will be brutal. 79 min of HIIT, cardio and strength. One of Fitness blender 1,000 calorie burn workouts. I have only done one other and it kicked my good for three days afterwards.

Eating doing well today
Tonight (yes I am playing with my new toy again) Asian chicken thighs that are cooking as I type. It is so cool to monitor the water bath temperature from my phone as well as the start, stop and how much time it has left to cook. I just need to turn it off when it is done from my phone so it does not keep beeping at my DH, he gets home before me.

BTW the steak last night was buttery soft and juicy a perfect med-rare. DH wanted his done more so we just cooked it in the pan

Last edited by nancylmrn; 12-01-2017 at 08:09 PM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:28 PM   #10  

good morning! power walked and ran an errand on my lunch break today. will power walk and run an errand on my way to dinner tonight.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:10 PM   #11  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

ok whimped out on the w/o tonight was a long day at work and I just did not think I was up to 80 min of pushing I will aim for this one tomorrow https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...-1000-calories
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:26 PM   #12  

good evening! power walked and ran an errand on my way to dinner tonight. power walked and ran an errand on my way home, too. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:49 PM   #13  
Trying to live below 200

Hi and welcome back, everyone!

i.just.want.to.eat Hi and welcome2:

Total Approx 1540 Calories +

Breakfast (415 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (425 Calories)
2 slices Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 120 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/smoked chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:

TJ 20 minute workout
Old 12-01-2017, 11:10 PM   #14  

power walked to and home from dinner. ran errands both ways. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 12-02-2017, 06:44 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning. 216.6 AGAIN.

Last night my calories were up to 1450 because I had to make a last minute dinner change.
This is still under my BMR
No real time to plan or log this am because I have search dog training.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote