Old 04-16-2008, 10:25 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning all. I wonder why there are a few of us who can't seem to stay on track?? I did OK yesterday - did great actually until 9pm. I had a glass of wine, which I'm OK with using my wpa's for . But then I grabbed the bag of veggie chips. I figured I ate just 1 serving - which I suppose is good rather than the whole bag. My new rule -- no food after 8:30! Lets see if that helps.

New day - started with my 2 hb eggs and banana. I'm going to stick with protein bf for now -- seems to hold me better.

Patti, sorry about DHs job. I hope there are some other options coming your way.

Well, got to run. BBL
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:25 AM   #17  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I'm alive but with no moments to spare for the internet. I'm not doing great on program but I haven't given up the struggle. I'm still going to my WW meetings which is a Godsend for me. Without them I just don't eat well at any meals.

I told them at my last meeting that I was just too stupid to give up. Of course, everyone disagreed with that and I do too. I was just trying to be funny.

I'm off to see Jersey Boys tonight. I hope you are all well and on program.

Last edited by Vickie; 04-16-2008 at 01:48 PM.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #18  

Morning ladies!
Paula - Great idea about 8:30. We will figure this out for ourselves.
Vickie-- Glad to hear from you. Enjoy the play.

Well all is well with me so far. I have to walk this evening and decide what I will have for dinner. I still do not have much of an appetite. Have a great day all.
Mercee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:32 PM   #19  
focused and aiming

Vickie, I'm sending you this . I hope everything's all right on your end of cyberspace. I am proud of you for going to your meetings. I need to get back, too. I've had good intentions lately but no dedication.

Paula, that's a good idea about no eating after 8:30. I also like the idea of having hb eggs for bfast.

Mercee, wish I could lose my appetite--but I hope you're feeling better.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:26 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

OK, it's 8:26 here. I've got four minutes to eat like a fool!
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:56 AM   #21  

Morning ladies!

Just checking in. I can see not much is going on here. Well have a good day everyone.
Mercee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:39 PM   #22  

Height: 5' 10"

Hi all. Well, the 8:30 cut off worked well for me. I did have ff ricotta mixed with vanilla and spenda at 8:15. I put it in the freezer so it was kinda like icecream. I feel yesterday was a success! And so far today is going well. Had HB eggs and banana for bf and I'm now having smother chicken and barley for lunch.

Rhonda, how much did you pack in with the 4 minutes???

BBL
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:43 PM   #23  
Tracie

S/C/G: 201.2/181.4/135

Height: 5'0"

Way to go Paula. Sounds like your back on track. Keep up the good work!

Tracie
twestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:51 PM   #24  

Hi Everyone
Not much going on here.
Thought I would get on for a few minutes.
Got some chicken on boiling. Going to cook the guys some noodles for supper tonight.
Then I will bake the chicken with some spices.
Was going to wash some clothes to hang out. But there are so many flies out there. Guess with the warm weather it is bringing them out. They are awful.
Not sure what else I might get into. Probably nothing.
Eating by the way. Not too good. I got into the chex mix today. So will try and make the next meal the right kind of one.
Well gotta go check the chicken.
Thinking of everyone
have a wonderful day.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:26 PM   #25  

Oh, I was just kidding! I didn't eat a thing. But, I love ricotta with vanilla and Splenda...add some vanilla or some other extract to it also...very yummy.

I watched the Greatest Loser for the first time last night. Interesting, but I'm more impressed by those who just quietly lose it all over a number of years. Not too impressed with myself lately

I'm so ready for a serious change here. But, I've got another week of just slogging through work. My plan, though is to get outside on Saturday and work in my garden. It will feel so good and the place will look better too.

It seems that we may have a public transit strike starting Monday. What a mess that could create.

Have a great night everyone.

Rhonda
Old 04-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #26  

Hi Everyone
Just thought I would get on for a few. See what was going on.
Had to go to the this morn.
Then came home and cleaned veggies. Letting them air dry to put them away. And am going to make salad for supper.
Got some green beans on cooking.
And getting a little bit of stuff together to take to a yard sale tomorrow. My sister's are having one at our Mom's. But then later on this summer we are going to have one at my place. So will take some little things. And leave the big stuff for later.
So that is pretty well my day.
Oh do need to wash some work jeans for son.
Hope everyone is doing ok.
Well better get busy.
May try and get back on here later.
Thinking of everyone.
coco
Old 04-18-2008, 03:53 PM   #27  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Here I am - and it's finally friday!

Had a busy frantic weekend last week in Syracuse - the dance competition was not very well attended as the organizers did not do enuf research to figure out it was Spring Break in the area so only 3 other dance schools competing - which of course means our studio did very well! DD got a gold for her musical theatre duet (she was hysterically funny) - The grass is always greener - and they got a special award for best use of props -which is even funnier given we had a mixing bowl, spoon, plate, apron and rubber gloves - ha ha ha.

Yes we did MAJOR shopping at Carrousel mall (Macy's, Jc Penney, Lord and Taylor, H&M, forever 21...some shoe place) - got to have some COLD STONE CREAMERY ice cream - yum - and we even hit Friendly's and Cracker Barrel (how can you guys even go into this place knowing about the warm biscuits and corn muffins? Thought I had died and gone to heaven ). Needless to say my eating was not that great - nor has it been this week so there is definitely room for improvement.

Sat night there was a pizza party for the girls/parents/families in the hotel (like right off the main lobby) where we kinda took over the place - I had a slice, used the internet and went back to my room (to watch amazing us cable tv) but I hear some of the parents were dipping into their wine bottles and there was a bit of a drunkfest going on with some moms dancing on the tables!!!! Yup I'm sure the hotel will want us back again!!!

Exercise class going well but still like torture - but I know I have to do it - now if I could only move my butt on my own and not be so lazy! Weather is definitely warming up so no excuse not to go out for a walk.

But I am in supreme preparation mode for Passover which starts tomorrow night! Have most of my 'ingredients' but stopping on the way home to pick up some last minute stuff. Going to do the chicken soup and roast beef tonight (and a couple of other little things) then more food prep and table prep tomorrow (we're talking china, silverware, wine glasses, platters, etc)...I am exhausted just thinking about it. Then we do it all again Sunday night!!! Hopefully will have a lot of leftovers to eat during the week.

Hope everyone has a nice and relaxing weekend planned !

Frouf

Last edited by Froufy; 04-18-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Froufy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:11 PM   #28  

Hi All:

Frouf, your mothers sound like cheerleading mothers: or at least the stereotype.

So, speaking of exercise. Tomorrow begins the new routine. I'm going back to the gym. Walking is good but it's just not enough. I'm not on the scales but I feel like I have put pounds on instead of taking them off.

It's Spring and I feel like moving. Wish me luck.

Hope the yard sale goes well, Coco.

Rhonda
Old 04-19-2008, 11:45 AM   #29  

Wake up everybody!

Birds are singing, sky is blue, no rain in the forecast...all is well!
Old 04-19-2008, 07:26 PM   #30  

Hi Everyone
Well yard sale is over for now.
Made $13. But at least my sister got rid of alot of her stuff. And what was left. She took to the good will store. And then some things I brought home with me. So when I have my yard sale later on. I can put that stuff in it.
Boy a yard sale is alot of work.
Other than that. Not much going on.
Had a wonderful day for the sale.
Right now it is trying to rain. But we need it.
Hope everyone has had a wonderful day.
Thinking of everyone.
coco