Help I've been living in denial

You're on Page 13 of 47
Go to
  • Hi, I'm new as well and would like accountability partners and just new friends that are in the same situation overweight and willing to change may I join?

-Ivy
  • I didn't think anyone would get that Tracy. Anyway, Welcome Tigger!! You will reach your goal and so will the rest of us because we have each other to gently push us along the way.

I had my ww english egg muffin for breakfast. Lunch was a left over rice and veg. and snack was Diet Cherry Limeade. We are eating at church tonight and they are having Pizza So I am bringing my own food tongiht. I have a WW pizza Sandwich that I will cook so I will feel right at home with the rest of them. Smart Huh?

I'll chat at ya later

Kiwi
  • Hi Ivy We would love to have you! We must have crossed as I was submitting my comment!!

We weigh in on Fridays and Mondays. Friday because its the end of work week and Mondays to make us accountable to the weekend. All you have to do is let us know what you have eaten each day and also the exercise. (although I seem to be pretty slack in that area) And we are here to encourage and help each other.

Hey Wendy!!!

Kiwi
  • Thanks, when should I give my info on what I ate? Is it day by day?

Please Inform,

-Ivy
  • If you can come on daily that would be great. Some women can only come on a few times a week. Whatever works best for you.

I am a SAHM so I can drop in periodically thoughout the day. If I spent as much time execising as I do surfing the net I'd probably lose alot quicker but wouldn't be near as much fun.

I guess its because I know I'm big and just changing my eating habits will cause me to lose. Not as fast, I do realize, but I'm getting there.

Hope that helps

Kiwi
  • Welcome everyone

Tanya here, Kiwi I tried the breakfast thing this morning had an english muffin I can't drink for some reason it makes my heart race!!

You know what's weird is I work from my home and an hour later I was so tired I felt like crawling right back in to bed I didn't though I got up and instead for lunch I had a fruit an apple and some grapes with a diet coke!!

I hope everyone else is having a good day and all check in later I hope friday has good news and the scale has moved!!!

Hugs to everyone
  • Hi, Kiwi I thank you for your response I know how you feel when it comes to time spent excessing, I kinda have been In a slump due to afternoon rain that is the time that I go for my power walk. I did manage to get 2 miles in so far this week and I had a meal replacement for breakfast and lobster salad for lunch and dinner will be BBQ chicken breast with zucchini and squash. PS I only drink water all day and 1 cup 1% milk which I add my protein ice 1 pk sugar substitute and mix In a blender called (The Bullet).

That about sums it up as far as what I've eaten today.

Ivy

• Thank you thank you thank you for the welcome. Eating wasn't that great today...but I have an excuse No I'm not trying to make up reasons, but we have had troubles with our refrigerator for the last few weeks where it would freeze everything from the bottom half of the fridge. We're getting paid Friday and I'll grocery shop for some healthier foods. The hubby and I went to Denny's for breakfast today and I had this wonderful Creole scramble with eggs, potatoes, onions and peppers...it was delicious, but I don't really wanna see the nutrition value...yikes!! Had a bbq sandwich for dinner, but it was plain so hopefully not too bad for me. No exercise for me today, but I've got a goal to get back. Gotta work at both jobs tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll even have the energy to hop on tomorrow. Hope you all have a fantastic night and a great day tomorrow...and thanks again for the welcomes
  • Good Evening everyone

I was just checking in with all of you for dinner I had fish and veggies, for snack a 100 calories pack of cookies.

Hi my ivy, and tigger83 I hope you all feel welcomed

k. ladies can you please tell me something I watched The Biggest Loser tonight and some of them lost up to 20lbs in a week How is that possible what am I doing wrong

I hope everyone else had a good evening.

Talk to you all tomorrow. Tanya
  • morning ladies!! how is everyone feeling today?
    tanya: i think those people on biggest loser lose so much so fast because working out is ALL they do. they work out like 6hrs a day. and they drastically cut thier calories. and they are all obese to begin with, and so they lose a little faster. not sure if it's the healthiest way to do it. i'm so glad you posted this! i forgot i tivo'd it!! now i can watch it today!!

so i realized today i'm not going to make my 162lb goal for sept 30th. there is just no way. unless i lost 3lbs this week and then another 3lbs next week. ah well. i can still make my goal!!
    have a great day ladies. remember the dreaded weigh in is tomorrow!!

tracy
  • Good Morning,

Tanya I've never seen the biggest losers but I would imagine they are big people greatly changing there eating habits plus they have coaches making sure they do hard exercises. That may have something to do with it.

We had a bit of a scare last nigt. About 1:30 AM my son wakes us up because he said he heard someone trying to open our back door. When we get up he is on the phone will 911 and has his rifle loaded!! By the time we walk into the living room 2 cop cars are at our front door! They searched the grounds but found nothing. It really freaked my son out. My son is a big ole boy(plays high school football) and isn't easily spooked. He swears he heard the door knob shaking like someone was trying to get in and he says our little dog heard it too. Anyway, its nice to know the police respond so quickly!

I did great last night. While eveyone ate pizza I had WW pizza and a Salad.
    I'm not sure if I will get 10 pounds off by the end of Sept especially since I had to add 7 pounds because of new scales. BUT its more than I would have lost doing nothing.

Everyone have a great weight loss day!!

Write later
    Kiwi
  • OMG! kiwi, i'm glad everyone is ok. that is some scary stuff.

ok. i just finished watching biggest loser. i have to admit, it's a little depressing that these people lost in 1 week what i lost (or more) in 2+ monthes. that just doesn't seem fair!!

so far today i've had a WW muffin. that's it. gotta eat some more. it's almost lunch and i've only eaten 3pts so far.

i'll check in later.

tracy
  • I know, those Biggest Losers, could you imagine losing 20 pounds in a week? What a way to jump start your weight loss program! I have been really good this week about staying on South Beach. Today, I had a cup of coffee for breakfast, some turkey sausage, cheese, and veggies for lunch. Tonight we are having steak, salad, and I am going to try mock mashed potatoes with cauliflower and see how that turns out. I feel really good about the weigh in tomorrow! Good luck ladies!
  • Hi everyone

OMG Kiwi that is scary I'm glad that you and your family are ok I'm glad that you did great last night eating WW pizza and salad and you know what there is still what about another 10 days to Sept who knows what the scale well read with your hard work and eating right you might be surprised!!

Momtu2 and Rcsmommy: Did you guys see the weight lose on the Biggest Loser that's crazy I'm struggling with losing atleast one pound and there losing 20lbs in a week??? I'm glad that your all doing so well as for me all check in later with what I ate today and yes tomorrow is the weigh in

• I am sooooo tired. Today me and Heather attacked my laundry room. Not the clothes but the room itself. This room is huge and it has turned into a junk room. This room has 4 closets 2 sets of cabinets and 3 of the closets are full of junk that you can't even open the doors without stuff falling everywhere and the cabinets have things in it from 10 years ago. I don't know how it got this way but i managed to talk Heather into helping me work on it. So we have been in there working away and finally decided to call it a night and start again tomorrow morning.

I think I got some execise in today!!!

I was up and about bright and early today to run errands and pick up grogeries before starting on the room so I didn't eat breakfast. I hate skipping breakfast these days. Mostly because when I got back I was so hungry

I had a Baked chicken. 2 legs and half the breast. So far that is it but for dinner I am having a huge salad with diet pepsi.

I have tons of laundry to do before tomorrow so I guess I will be folding clothes the rest of the night.

Check you later

Kiwi