Old 12-30-2005, 03:42 PM   #136  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Awesome Jill! You can't beat in-the-flesh support! (Although 3FC comes pretty close!)
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 01:13 AM   #137  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

Hey, gals - just checking in. I'm pooped and heading to bed. I did read your posts, but am too zonked to reply individually. I will say that it's great you found a workout partner, Jill. Sounds super! G'night, ladies!
Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 05:26 AM   #138  

Hey Ladies...Have a wonderful New Years...up with Cramps this morning , lol, YEAH!!! GREAT, love that everytime we have plans to stay the night someplace, Aunt Flo comes to visit...Never fails...TY Marge, I will take cute..lol...and I sent out the Gingers to you Tuesday so you should get them today I would imagine...USPS has been very very slow, even with first class this last month or so, way slower than usual...I hope you get them today...I will deposit your check Monday, never had time to hit the bank this week...TY again...Well, WTG Jill, that is great that you will have a partner...I am so on my own here...well, off to try to get back to bed...Have a great day and night, ladies, God Bless, Diana
DianaLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 09:27 AM   #139  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Good morning! Diana, get out the heating pad for the cramps! UGH, I hate getting them too.

will be heading out to stay with friends tonight. We are going out near their house, and it will be safer to spend the night rather than travel when all the drunks are out.

Happy New Year!!! See you in 2006!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 01:03 PM   #140  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

afternoon, ladies. It's snowing here, on a day I planned on getting out and running around. Have to be tomorrow.

Jen, that's cool Alan is posting, I let him know he could drop by here if he ever wants to. I have to admit these days I pretty much just post at this thread.

That's cool you found such a good match, Jill. I met a lady that I really liked through the Oprah site, but it was too hard to gel our schedules.

It would be something of a miracle if the mailman brought them today, Diana, heh heh. I think he was mad we didn't give him a tip for Christmas. He's been shoving our catalogs kind of viciously through the mail slot the last couple of days. Cute is good. To be honest, I'm not that thrilled with how I look in pictures, the camera treats me bad. heh heh. Cramps suck, I use advil, usually within about an hour I'm up and running again.

Have a great New Year.
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 01:15 PM   #141  
Never surrender

oh me of little faith! just as I posted the doorbell rang -- the mailman with the gingerbread men. I love em! They smell fantastic too. Thanks, Diana My only regret is not having them a couple of weeks ago, very cheerful! (I love those creme savers too).
Old 12-31-2005, 02:01 PM   #142  
Howie6267's Honey

Good...Uh, morning. Howie went out shooting (photos) with our friend Mark this morning and came home with a doggie "bag" from Bob Evans for me. He'd only eaten half his omlette, bringing the rest home for me. Yum! I dug in and enjoyed it for my breakfast, but was dismayed to learn that between the 1/2 omlette, 1/2 order of hash browned potatoes, and biscuit, I'd had 770 calories and over 40 grams of fat! That is not how I typically start my day...But it sure was good, even with a cold. If I could smell anything, I think I'd have enjoyed it so much I'd have been bowled over.

No cramps here this week - got them out of the way last week. I'm taking antibiotics for a UTI and my cold is at its worst day (I hope). While I know we'll have fun with our friends tonight, there's nothing I would like more -- and probably need more -- than staying home tonight and relaxing. I have a ton of laundry to do before I can pack.

Right now, though, I need to go make chili for tonight. And I need to make up another batch of laundry soap so I can tackle the mound o' clothes tomorrow. Then maybe Monday we can relax while the football games are on. Tuesday's the big day, with us heading out about 10:00am.

To quote George Jetson: Jane! Jane! How do you stop this crazy thing!
Old 01-01-2006, 12:38 AM   #143  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey Ladies! I just wanted to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Things are still crazy here, I am *still* sick, but hope to be back into the swing of things in the next few weeks here! Here's to 2006!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 01:58 AM   #144  
Howie6267's Honey

Aimee. great to see you! Happy new year to you, girl. Hope you're better very soon - we miss seeing you.
Old 01-01-2006, 02:03 PM   #145  

Hi all, I've had a quiet day, just hanging out with Col, we went for a nice walk, it was quite chilly out! No snow though

Here is a pic taken today, I got a new dress for a party in a few weeks. There are some before pics I have just posted in the 100lb club progress pic thread but this is a special one just for you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kdress.jpg (31.7 KB, 17 views)
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 02:34 PM   #146  
Howie6267's Honey

Wowee! Look at YOU! That dress is really pretty - is that velvet? I love velvet, but with a cat and two dogs (three if you count my MIL's), I would quickly look like a coconut-covered doughnut if I wore velvet.
Old 01-01-2006, 02:37 PM   #147  

It is silk velvet, and a bargain to boot, it was half price in the sales. We have a black cat, so it'll be alright!!! I used to have two cats who shed a lot, but Molly seems to keep her fur to herself mostly!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 04:55 PM   #148  
Never surrender

Aimee!!
Happy New Year, glad to see you posting here again, my Canadian twin.

Kimberley, I hope you feel better fast. As for the breakfast, sometimes it feels good to indulge once in a while, it's still the holidays too. I haven't been able to keep up with the 100 club, are you and Howie headed to get the operation on his back?

Wow, Kylie, very nice! I love it. Very hot. These are the kinds of pics that are going to keep me away from the donut box in 2006 I used to have a long haired white cat, and a long black winter coat. Not a good mix at all.

Rob and I went for a walk through a couple of Brooklyn neighborhoods today, Brooklyn Heights and Cobble Hill, had a little lunch at a diner, walked along the promenade. Wasn't too bad here, in the 40s (7 degrees celsius). We celebrated with Rob's family last night, so we're having another NYE celebration tonight with just the two of us (it will be close to midnight, however late we can stay up, heh heh).

Take it easy, ladies!

Oh, I'll go start a January thread

See you there.