December 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 4 of 19
Go to
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Rachel I am a cow lover, too. They have the most beautiful eyes. That probably sounds strange to most people.

Steps from yesterday: 11,102

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 6

Psalms 92:4

For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

Brent never knew how happy he would be when he lost weight. All his life he had toyed with the idea, but the costs always seemed much greater than the benefits. It wasn't until the weight came off that he truly realized how great being thinner really was. He felt better, he looked better, and he enjoyed life in general so much more. He could do things he'd never dreamed of before. Even picking things up off the floor without panting and groaning gave him special pleasure. Brent couldn't thank God enough for helping him find a new life. It was great to be alive!

Today's thought: God makes the joy greater than any amount of sacrifice!
  • Good day to everyone!
    WI up some more 1.4lb so now I am almost back up to 155, not happy but I have to take a good hard look at my portions
    WO yep did that dreaded gym this am

Rachel, have you ever considered making freezer meals for your parents to heat up? I just made a slew of them for DH for lunches. Mash potato's, gravy and a slice of meatloaf, I also did some lasagna and butter chicken over rice.

Today I am making a quick run to the store for fresh veggies but we are in good shape for meals this week. This past weekend I did not get in any exercise, but did get in a few really good naps and solid sleep.
    I will be back later! xxoo
  • Happy Monday ladies!
    Just a quick check in.
  • Good evening! Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. Power walked to the post office this evening to mail articles to my brother. 😷😁🍀❤️🎅🏻❤️🤶
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1270 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (400 Calories)
    Grilled chicken sandwich w/honey mustard 400 calories

Dinner (560 Calories)
    zucchini/squash rice 100 calories
    steamed yellow squash 100 calories
    grilled chicken tenderloins 250 calories
    chocolate pudding cup 110 calories

Exercise:
    Classical Stretch Calorie Burning Workout

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 🤶🍀❤️😷❤️😁🎅🏻
  • December 2021
    Hi!

Nancy: Your meals sound so goooooood!!!! Lucky DH. I love meatloaf... Come to think of it...I love lasagna...

Rachel: Moo!

My diet has been off for a couple of days. There is too much junk food around. I set some stuff up high... Anyway, it could be a lot worse. I hope that I have not gained... I went grocery shopping and bought lots of healthy food. I notice that my food bills are higher than they used to be...and a lot of stuff is missing from the grocery shelves...

I did exercises, biked, did arc trainer for 5 minutes and swam. I really like being back in the pool. My arms are getting used to all the laps I swim. Stair stepping is a chore...Hope it gets easier...
  • Good morning
    Diana, cows DO have beautiful eyes enhanced by long lashes!

Nancy, I guess I have not thought about that idea of freezing meals for my parents. I tend to make some type of dish or casserole in a 9x12 pan and then serve that for consecutive suppers until gone. But, maybe I should just freeze some of it, instead of serving right away; that way they'd get more variety. You have great ideas. Common sense!

Teri, Moo! Back to you!

Yangzter Gangster,
  • Good morning
    Diana, cows DO have beautiful eyes enhanced by long lashes!

Nancy, I guess I have not thought about that idea of freezing meals for my parents. I tend to make some type of dish or casserole in a 9x12 pan and then serve that for consecutive suppers until gone. But, maybe I should just freeze some of it, instead of serving right away; that way they'd get more variety. You have great ideas. Common sense!

Teri, Moo! Back to you!

Yangzter Gangster,

I took in 1520 calories yesterday. Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., recumbent bike.
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😷❤️🤶😁❤️🍀🎅🏻
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

I gained 1.4 pounds overnight for some unknown reason.

Tonight is our ladies Christmas party at church.

Rachel You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Steps from yesterday: 5,620

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 7

Job 42:1-2
    Then Job answered the Lord, and said, 'I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.'

Blessed assurance. Why do some people seem to have it while others don't? It stems from a very slight difference. Some people know God, and some just believe in Him. Knowing is belief beyond doubt. True confidence in the Lord comes to those who have moved beyond their doubts. When we defeat doubt, then we can enter into a whole new relationship with God and a whole new life. God is greater than any problem we have. If we want to lose weight and want God to help us, we need to know beyond a doubt that He will truly help us. Like Job, we need to confess regularly our belief that God can do everything.

Today's thought: If God could create mountains, then He can remove a pound of flesh from me!
  • Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁🤶❤️🎅🏻
  • WO was great yesterday. Power walking and youtube exercise.Eating was bad last night.

Diana..hang in there. I'm sure the 1.4 pounds will melt away in no time. I echo you about the emotional eating.
    are there too many people and personalities in the ladies Christmas party tonight?

Rachel..good job staying on track. How do you like your recumbent bike?
    I went to a indoor cycling class in LA fitness once and sweat like a dog. Can't believe so many ways you can ride a bike. LOL.
    Teri..good job getting back to the pool. How many lanes in your pool?
    ciecie..happy power walking
    nancy..good sleep actully help you lose weight. what veggies do you eat in the winter?

• yangtzer I think tonight will be fine. One of the ladies who has a strong personality is on vacation this week.
  • Hi all! Still haven’t gone for the power walk, yet.😁❤️😷🤶🍀🎅🏻