June 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 17 of 26
Go to
  • I can't believe how big they are. So sorry about that...but yes they are clear. I'm still up and I'm hoping to fall asleep soon..hope you all are having sweet dreams
  • Granny, your yard is sounding so BEEEEAUTIFULL!! YUM on the berry harvesting....the birds like to poop berries on my car but oh well they sing to me too...so that's fine. At least you like Greek yogurt...you are so disciplined those pretzel thingies are just a blip

Diana, I am so happy to see that!! You have worked hard

Zallie you are doing awesome on your calorie goals. Salt, sugar and fat are what the body craves under stress. Peanut butter, chocolate, chips, etc...

Nancy, I'm going to refocus WITH you. I also lose weight at a snails pace but it seems both of us lose inches fast?

Terri, I forget what a bushel is equal to but I know it's a lot of work...it was sticky hot here and I was bedridden most of today

ciecie, it was so hot today, and it thunderstorm ed but if my toe continues healing fast I might be able to walk...you never answered if you drove too?

so after I got seriously sick to my stomach after dinner...I Waited until midnight and ate popcorn, almonds, dried fruit mix...

I'm not stuffed but I'm not starving. I also am not asleep yet. Darn it!!
  • good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning 140.2 Time for the rubber to hit the road. I am famished but I know that is because of WHAT I have been eating.
    Time to go back to my weight loss plan but first I need to get out and walk and check the rain situation. Got in a bunch of plants yesterday. So hard to share photos here.
    Will come back later for personals. Truly struggling and have come to far. I have been this high (after my vacation from which I never fully recovered) the time has come to ban the food (bread, sugar) from my life.........it invites loss of control.....
  • Good morning
    Granny, as Diana said to me, "You've got this." I know you have the tools, habits, and plans down to stay on track. Thinking of you with a prayer for encouragement.

Jen, those are quite the photos of that nasty toe deal. I hope and pray it heals and that you don't get infection. You are very brave!

I took in 1330 calories yesterday.

Today's goals: fiber, 1200 calories, 2 liters water
  • good morning again! had breakfast and just did 2 miles leslie Sansone. will get ready to go see dad in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Jen Ouch! I pray for a complete healing for you.

Last night: Full Body Stretch and some stretches from Dr.
    This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1415 +
    N*W*I

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 18

Mark 13:35
    'Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning.'

Diets need to be taken one day at a time. Each new day means a new diet. If yesterday's diet didn't work, it doesn't really matter. Whether we diet tomorrow or not doesn't matter, either. What does matter is today. Too often we get caught up thinking about all the things we haven't done or dreaming of all the things we ought to do, and we have no time to actually do the things we have set before us right now. God's people live in the present. They learn from the past and hope for the future, but they make the most of every single moment of every day. Live for today and see the miracles begin.

Today's thought: Today's diet will be a success!
  • diana, love that verse from devotions for dieters!
  • Ok made it to my 10 am planned breakfast time without starving to death. LOL. Lunch is tuna salad and dinner is beets with walnuts and greek yogurt.

Rachel - thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I am so glad to be in our little 'community'

Diana - today's message REALLY REALLY spoke to me!

Jen - I am sorry you got sick. Praying you are all healed.

I am a bit behind and will be catching up as I go. Going to try to get my photos on photobucket. If I download them from FB I think it automatcally downsizes them.

Ok these are the yard pictures after I did most of the work. After I took them I got in 18 tiny lantanas and some other plants I am trying to see how they like their possible locations. There are blueberries, figs, a mulberry tree in one picture and on the other side of the house I have started paw paws. In the back yard we have a ton of elderberries and some blackberries.

• Granny, that yard is so pretty. Do you do the edging yourself too? Yes, one day at a time and you are already on top of it!!

Rachel, that's still great!!

Ciecie, I wish I was consistent. I'm going to work on something every day as far as stretching. I used to do that when I was younger

Zallie, how are you today?

So I just did this workout and no complaints from my toe thank God.
    .https://youtu.be/wipL85iaEIM.

my knee crackles badly though...I can't believe it's acting this bad after only a slight injury...made me think of our pickle ball player
  • Hello!

Granny as you said to me a few posts back, you are allowed to be human. I am in the same boat as you but I have let it go longer and the weight get higher- I had a setback in the fall and have been floundering since. I’ve managed to keep myself at a healthy place physically for the most part, but I know my mental state could be better in view of food. Grace - we all have struggles and food is one of all of our common struggles.

I am fascinated by the psychological aspect to food habits. Certain foods aren’t a problem for me (like pies and chips) but others like yogurt and popcorn can be. There are memories and people associated with them - funny how that is. I only started seriously losing weight after going through therapy a few years ago. Since then it has been a struggle as it is for most people, but before that it wasn’t even realistic to expect I could with my mental state.

Not saying any of y’all need therapy, but it’s just fascinating to see where we are all at in this journey. I don’t do great with personals or consistently posting, but I do check in as part of my daily morning routine to see how you are all doing.
  • Great looking yard granny!
    Good afternoon
    WI up again 157.6 not sure why such big jumps in the last few days (well yeah I do know, and even if you forget to log you body remembers what and how much) But I am back to 100% ww and no more slip-ups? hehehe I can blame no one but myself.
    WO only did my cardio and 1/2 my strength training today, the knee and side where not having it today so I took it easy. I did do my planks though

Have a bunch of work today at work...imagine that??? huh? so will be back later when I come up for air

Nancy
  • good evening! got home from seeing dad about an hour ago. will power walk and run an errand on my way to my meeting in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Grannynancy You have a gorgeous yard!

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
    Fruit spread 30 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
    2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
    Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
    Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
    Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
    fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner ( Calories)
    We went to a place that has a teppanyaki grill I had chicken, zucchini, celery, carrots, bean sprouts, no sauce or seasoning. 700 calories

Exercise:
    TF Fire 55 EZ

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good night all! power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. ran errands both times. my fitness goals for today have been attained.