Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-30-2019, 10:32 AM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up June 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 02:56 AM   #2  

Default June 2019

Hello!

Diana, Thanks for starting a new thread. A new month, a fresh beginning.
GranNan: Your original trip to Oregon sounds wonderful and very ambitious. I hope you got to do a lot of site seeing. I am thinking about your surgery...Hope you find someone who can help you and give you a great outcome.
Zallie: I am losing lots of plants. I am energized to grow seedlings for a couple of months, but when the weather changes, I get distracted by all the other stuff I need to do in the yard. (i.e. I have a bunch of blooming campanulas (bellflowers) at the woodlands edge, but the native weeds overtake them and need to be pulled out.
Hope Everyone else is doing great!

I've been playing with my cat with a paper bag. He has so much fun popping in and out of the bag.

DID-ITs:
1) No food mover. I had a stomach ache...too much fat? I took a hot shower and it went away.
2) Gardened for an hour.

TODOs:
1) Food mover.
2) Exercise.
3) Gardening.
4) Sorting.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 06:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 168/146/138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Harrietsdesign

Teri, aren't cats hilarious? Doesn't take much to entertain them

Zallie, You are so sweet and caring. Thanks for asking about my uncle. Physical therapy got him standing up this week. So we will work on that and pivoting to recliner by the bed. Trying to prevent him from being completely bedridden. Congrats on your 147. You're doing so well when you look at the big picture. Keep on keeping on, Zallie

I took in 1580 calories yesterday. Need to plan better when I am over at my uncle's. It's doable!

Today's goals:
treadmill, stretches and situps, fiber, veggies, 2 liters water, 1200 calories.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 07:31 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 170/148/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Oy

I only lost one pound in all of May due to my wreckingup this week.
But the best I had done was 145 send that would have only have been 3 pounds.
For all that work!!!
Discouraged.
I am thinking of trying one month of 1000 avg cal a day and see if that helps.
And upping the exercise.
And sleep if at all possible.
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:42 AM   #5  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Welcome to all the new posters! Welcome back to all the regulars!

Last night: Full body stretch and exercises from the Dr.
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1435 +
Weigh In: 189.8
Up: 1 pound from pre vacation weigh in.

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 1

1 Corinthians 13:12
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

One thing would really make dieting easier: Knowing what the results are actually going to look like. When we diet, we have to hold onto some image we have created in our own minds. Perhaps it is an image crafted from an old picture, or a memory of what we looked like so many years ago. Still, there is no tangible goal we can point to and say, 'That is what I will look like when I lose weight.' We have to live in hope of something we want, and hope can be scary. Ask God to help you. He will enable us to believe in what we imagine, even when we can't always see it in reality.

Today's thought: I'll know better why I'm dieting after I'm done!
Old 06-01-2019, 04:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Diana, I am shocked about your WI.

Terri, my flowers are getting crunchy from lack of rain about to go outside and vacuum the pool and water flowers. Small chance of storms...need rain so badly..

zallie, I am not sure how you had a net loss of only 1, but I had a net gain. I hate it that you have to drop your calories. Sleep is SOO IMPORTANT for weight loss.

Rachel, I love cats too...1580 is not bad. It's below maintenance for an active person . I'm so glad your Uncle will be able to maintain some mobility. I forget what happened? Was it a stroke?

so my kids are gone for the week but I met their Nana to help get some summer things. And ds2 is calling me on his messenger. I love his sweet heart!!!

I just hope it doesn't wear off too soon...still got a week to go. The weekend is no problem because I'm used to that...it's the whole week without them.

my toe. .so as long as I put the selenium sulfide on my toe, things are great. I don't feel too much pain but when I have been on my feet a while it's somewhat irritated...I pray this stuff softens the toenail edge to snot. .and I can finally get rid of it.

I forgot to update that last night I snacked on two Brazil nuts and resisted candy and chocolate.

so I woke up to 184.4 today, YAY.

today I did OMAD

coffe/xylitol/3 tbsp whipped cream

weird Chinese rib stuff 1/4 c, 2 egg rolls, 2 packs duck sauce, 1 macadamia nut cookie, gv vanilla coffee drink (270 cs), 1 1/2 Brazil nuts, Reese snack mix, 1.5 servings.

have to figure calories later again.

need more water. Got xylitol candy for night time (good for teeth too) as well as sugar free (lou Han fruit) fiber gummy with chromium for night time cravings. Need to use my green tea ices too.

probably going to ovulate soon because I woke up feeling spry again...I love how I barely finish TOM and pop out an egg....it's like hey give me a break hormones!!!...I know never right.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 08:43 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Snack attack. Probably because I had my reward meal so early.

3 pizelle Italian cookies, 3 tbsp whip cream, 1/2 c romaine lettuce, 1/4 c cottage cheese, 1 Oz ranch, 1/4 cup cheese shreds, 2 slices turkey deli meat. 2tbsp Reese snack mix.

with the green tea ice ..close to 1600 today..
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 10:03 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 265/134/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 63 YO

Good Morning 135.2 BP 111/72 well today I just kind of was not focused and went over by about 600 calories (ate about 2500 calories of unmitigated junk)
Today was busy doing dog stuff with some teammates, coming back and crashing and then cleaning out garage and getting kayaks loaded for tomorrow.
Leaving early- Need to be mindful with my food tomorrow.

Ok ladies we need to make June a GOOD ONE! Lets all buckle down!!
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 10:11 PM   #9  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Jen I was probably up 5 or 6 pounds from vacation water weight. I also wasn't very active while on vacation since my DH had just broke his ribs We sat, relaxed and ate, LOL. I did only eat 2 meals some days instead of 3 but the sodium and calories were too much.

Total Approx 1350 calories + :coffee

Breakfast 240 calories +
coffee w/cream & sugar
Siggis yogurt 110 calories
chia seeds 60 calories
Cherries/berries fruit 70 calories

Lunch 430 calories
iced coffee from home 50 calories
grilled chicken sandwich 380 calories

Dinner 680 calories
grilled shrimp 150 calories
seared sea scallops 100 calories
sauteed asparagus & yellow squash 100 calories
cilantro lime rice (I made this from a recipe I found. It was awesome!) 150 calories
Siggi's yogurt & cherries/berries fruit 180 calories

Exercise:
1 hour swimming, paddling, and pool running

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 06-02-2019, 05:08 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 181/169/150

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone. Welcome to June. Granny, I agree we need to make it a good one. New low for me this morning (162.9) which I definitely don't deserve. I didn't eat well yesterday. I had a grilled cheese for lunch and ate some jelly beans. I really do think it's sleep. My dear little one let me sleep until 7:50 this morning, so I got about 8 hours. Will try to keep it up, but not very likely! Maybe it's just the slow and steady thing too. Have been mostly on plan with some deviations. Anyway, I'll take it.
momwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 06:03 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 168/146/138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Good morning to all of you wonderful chicks!!

Yesterday, I took in 1190 calories so met my goal of 1200. Took my blood pressure this morning: 100/57. My pressure tends to run low so that was a good reading.

Today's goals:
treadmill, situps and stretching, fiber, veggies, 2 liters water, 1200 calories.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 06:33 AM   #12  

Default Morning

148.2 up 1 Hope it is sodium.
984cal yesterday
Met goal of less than 1000 cal
And did boot camp

Did not eat any sweets at two functions and at a Lebanese dinner out kept it all vegetables except for one homemade pita that I love. I did have popcorn which I should have skipped. Hoping that is the cause of the gain.

Note to self. No popcorn.

Still discouraged. Will feel better once that scale starts going down
Old 06-02-2019, 07:21 AM   #13  

Default Hi

Momwannabe- super on the weightloss! And the sleep! Wish for you more uninterrupted sleep and know it us difficult when kids are involved. Feeling better?

Rachel- WTG on the cal!. Glad your uncle got standing. Being bedridden is so tough.

Jen- have seen that you are really working on it. Way to go! Do you have a calorie goal for the day or is it more of one meal a day? I hope that toe feels better.

Grannynancy- Have fun kayaking!

Teri- any ideas on how to get rid of Lilly of the valley. I keep digging them up. Most are gone after a couple if years if vugilance, but they keep coming up Under a crabapple, so I don't want to spray them.

Diana- thanks for the new thread. Looking good on the calories yesterday.
Old 06-02-2019, 07:25 AM   #14  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by momwannabe View Post
Good morning everyone. Welcome to June. Granny, I agree we need to make it a good one. New low for me this morning (162.9) which I definitely don't deserve. I didn't eat well yesterday. I had a grilled cheese for lunch and ate some jelly beans. I really do think it's sleep. My dear little one let me sleep until 7:50 this morning, so I got about 8 hours. Will try to keep it up, but not very likely! Maybe it's just the slow and steady thing too. Have been mostly on plan with some deviations. Anyway, I'll take it.
Congrats on the new low!

Old 06-02-2019, 07:30 AM   #15  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Speaking of sleep, I didn't sleep well last night at all. I have been diffusing lavender essential oil to help with relaxation. There are different types of lavender. There is a type that's more stimulating. I am not using that one. Anyways, last night I took a shower before bed, diffused the lavender and used a lavender body wash, etc. I feel that the lavender is stimulating for me. I have been noticing this all along. How can lavender be relaxing for others but stimulating for me? Crazy, crazy, body. I am so over it.

Last night: I stretched while taking a hot shower
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1350 +
Weigh In on Saturday

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 2

1 John 3:2-3
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Sometimes we fool ourselves into believing that to be like Jesus means to act like Him or think like Him or pray like Him, and we ignore that we should try to look like Him, too. We don't know that Jesus was thin, but we can be confident that He was not overweight, because He preached moderation and denounced gluttony. He cared for Himself, and He called others to care for themselves, also. How wonderful it would be to be able to stand face-to-face with our Lord and to mirror Him in both His spiritual and physical perfection!

Today's thought: When people look at me, I want them to see Jesus!