Weekly Weigh-in 12

You're on Page 4 of 13
Go to
  • That TOM which weirdly means I lost weight (I may be the only woman in the country/world/universe to actually lose weight when I am "on").

I lost half a pound.

Pretty happy about it.
  • YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE PEACOCK2!!!!

MY FIRST WEIGH IN OF THE DIET, ALSO TOM - HAVE LOST 4.5LB!!!!

AM SO HAPPY, AND UP FOR NEXT WEEK'S DIET NOW!!!

MY HUBBY HAS GONE TO TESCO TO BUY SOME HAAGEN DASZ FOR HIMSELF AND I TOLD HIM NOT TO GET ME ANY!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WOULD USUALLY SELL MY OWN GRANNY FOR ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK FOR THIS WEEK EVERYONE - KEEP UP THE HARD WORK
  • CONGRATS TO TEEL! WELL DONE!
  • Me me me me me!!
    I can't beleive it either but it's also TOM here and i've lost a pound!! it's amazing i usually pile it on but i have cut chocolate out of my diet completely now!!

However i was wandering around the supermarket yesterday thinking about buying some turkish delight as a treat as it's low fat!! but i thought...no...it's only cause Tom want it..you don't acually need it...

... AND I WON!!! i went home and had my healthy lunch with fruit for dessert and was happy!!

Well as happy as you can be when Tom's around and you've just denied yourselve chocolate!!! lol

Well done Jinty and peacock2 for your weight loss also!!

Smiling Sal...where are you?? Have you been weighed yet??
  • well done to all you losers out there - tomorrow night's my weigh-in

D
  • Well I have done what I said I would do. I have got back under the 16st this week. I lost half a pound (TOM week). So I am quite happy with that. Am off to work now for a 24hr shift see you all next week.
  • Damn! I thought I was unique losing weight during TOM. Well, (trying desperately to gain some cred back here) I am in my class!
  • Hi girls.. this is a quick post to tell you the results of the latest weigh in at Boots....
    having got to the wonderful bit of losing 2 stone... and then incredibly and full of panic getting weighed the next time to discover I had put 5 lb on I weighed in on Monday to see that I have lost 3lb out of the 5. , so now I have 2lb to go till I get to the 2 stone mark....again!!!!
    I am not sure if I can mention any particular diet but I have followed it for a week and it has lived up to its claims of 6lb in a fortnight....well I have done 3lb in one week........good luck everyone....
  • teel well done - I'll let you all know how I've done later. Been the gym now take dog out Never stops

Dee
  • Yes the scales have shown a 2lb loss - that's the other weekends excesses gone gone gone forever!!! Well done Leigh see you next week

Now for the next phase....

Dee
  • Am here, didn't go to WW on Monday night as I would have gained weight, always do on the day TOM starts but any day after that my body seems to sort it self out.

Got weighed on Wednesday evening and have lost 3.5lbs, feels soooooo good. AM determined to lose again next week, will be back to Wednesday weigh ins.

Well done to every one else, we are amazing

• By marvellous Carol!!!! and there you were last week envious of losing 3lb - and now you've done it!!! Well done that girl!

Dee
  • Teel, Carol and Dee WELL DONE i'm hoping to be joining you at next weeks weigh in

173/163/ ?
  • WAY 2 GO GIRLS!!!!!!!

your a great bunch of losers!!!!

I'm on target to loose this week also, but may spoilt it as it's my birthday this weekend!! I have a dinner party planned with friends for Saturday, a parish picnic on sunday then a family tea party on Monday [my actual birthday !!!!] I am planning being really good but i will reserve judgement until Tuesday morning!!!

I'll get back to you on Tuesday!
  • GOOD LUCK Tulip-Fairy and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Monday