What Are You Eating Today IPeeps (Ideal Protein)

You're on Page 15 of 34
Go to
  • P1- day 3 (alternatives)

B: EAS advantedge chocolate shake with 1/2 cup coffee and ice

L: grilled chicken salad with tomato, cucumber, onion and Walden Farms ranch dressing.

D: roated broccoli (2 cups) with olive oil and sea salt and an ISO-100 protein shake smooth banana flavor

S: questbar strawberry cheesecake
  • Quote: Good morning all. P1, Day 15.
    B: 2-egg white scramble (s&p); pina colada shake
    L: 6 oz. grilled chicken on iceberg lettuce with spinach, celery, cilantro, cucs and WF BBQ.
    S: Strawberry pudding
    D: Unknown.
    Today is a bit of a hard day as I am rushing from work to my brother's house via public transit (I live in a major city), but the opposite way from my house about 45 minutes), to care for my infant niece. Nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for them or her, but I haven't got veggies. I will likely go to the nearby Target at lunch to see what "steamers" they have so I can get my cups in.
    You will do great!! Enjoy the time with the little one. I understand your commuting situation as well - I too take public transit about 90 min each way (into/out of Boston), so it takes a bit of planning!
  • P1:

B: Peanut butter chocolate bar
    L: flatbread from potato puree w/2 cups veggies & lettuce
    D: 8 oz turkey burger w/mustard; 2 cups cauliflower cooked in chicken broth and mashed up
    S: Blu-pom drink
  • Phase 1
    week 2

B - IP vanilla pudding made with 10oz of water and then coffee and a packet of stevia

L - 4oz of chicken 1c mushrooms and onions and IP chocolate pudding, made into a drink.

D - 4oz of turkey burger, Lettuce, Mustard, WF Catchup 1c mushrooms and onions and 2c Pureed califlower with vegan cheese

S - Don't know yet
  • Quote: P1:

B: Peanut butter chocolate bar
    L: flatbread from potato puree w/2 cups veggies & lettuce
    D: 8 oz turkey burger w/mustard; 2 cups cauliflower cooked in chicken broth and mashed up
    S: Blu-pom drink
    Haha Ruth Ann we both had the same thing for dinner. Great minds think a like!
  • B - EAS shake
    L - EAS shake, kale chips
    D - 8oz Turkey burger, rutabega fries and roasted broccoli
    S - Cinnamon Roll quest bar
  • P1
    B IP milk chocolate/decaf/1c spinach smoothie
    1 c coffee w/ 1-2 oz vanilla drink

L grilled shrimp over romaine
    1 c Rhubarb puree w/plain gelatin (my version of rhubarb "custard")
    IP white cheddar crisps

S 1 c cauliflower mashed w/ potato purée

D 5 oz pork tenderloin in 1 c caulirice
  • Looks like turkey burgers rule tonight!
  • Quote: You will do great!! Enjoy the time with the little one. I understand your commuting situation as well - I too take public transit about 90 min each way (into/out of Boston), so it takes a bit of planning!

Thanks! The time was pretty awesome. Ended up having steamed broccoli with 0/0/0 hot sauce (eh, I had to improvise!) and ready made chocolate drink. Still dealing with some desires to engage in emotional eating, but it was a good night. Thanks for your support!
  • Quote: P1
    B coffee, vanilla protein
    L quest choc chip cookie dough bar (bought just one)
    D BBQ chicken salad, kale chips
    S blueberry zucchini muffin

My cravings come & go
    I do best when my veggies are cooked & I stay away from too much taste of sweet
    First of all you look amazing. I need to get back on the wagon again lot of stress and a lot of bad choices. Question if you do not mind. Are you using alternatives? I have about three weeks of Ideal products but would love to save the money and use alternatives.
  • Quote: First of all you look amazing. I need to get back on the wagon again lot of stress and a lot of bad choices. Question if you do not mind. Are you using alternatives? I have about three weeks of Ideal products but would love to save the money and use alternatives.
    I use some alts (see quest bar)
    I cut soy & gluten and had to find some replacements
  • Good morning - hope you all have a great day and weekend ahead! Tomorrow is my 2nd weigh-in and I feel like it will be a good one

I use only alternative products!

P 1 - Day 14

B - vanilla shake w/peppermint extract
    Sn - 1 c cucumbers
    L - salad w/1 c vegs (1/2 oil), double choc cake
    D - 8oz roasted shrimp w/2 c asparagus (1/2 oil)
    Sn - cappuccino
  • P1 - Alternatives

B - Lindora Strawberry Smoothie
    L - Chicken stir fry (Mushrooms, green peppers, broccoli, soy sauce, WF peanut butter)
    D - Denny's Tilapia Ranchero, no avocado, broccoli on the side
    S - Lindora BBQ Krinkles

Unexpectedly going out for dinner threw my schedule for a loop, but at least I know what I can eat at Denny's.
  • Yesterday, but it was pretty yummy.
    P1 - mix of IP and Alternatives
    B: Egg white scrambled with 1 oz of turkey and 1/4 cup of spinach.
    Cranberry-Granata Drink (24oz of water instead of 8)

L: 2 cups of zucchini (steamed with s/p)- I was feeling lazy
    Mango-Tango drink (with 24 oz of water)

D: buffalo chicken meatballs from recipe thread #1 (dipped in 2 T of buffalo sauce instead of coated) and 1 1/4 c fresh green beans, steamed briefly then roasted (I won't describe how I prepared the green beans for my fiancé cuz that's just mean ). There are veggies in the meatballs. One pound of ground chicken and veggies made 17 of my-size meatballs, so I ate 7 and gave him 10. It made it a little under the 8 oz and accounted for my breakfast protein. This recipe will definitely stay in our family cookbook.
  • B: IP Vanilla latte ( coffee, vanilla drink, cinnamon)
    S: 1 C spinach & mushroom saute
    L: Salad w/ grilled chicken at mall & NO SAMPLES from FOOD COURT.
    S: 1C Kale chips, PB caramel soy puffs.
    D: Tilapia, roasted eggplant, salad