Men on IP

You're on Page 9 of 34
Go to
  • Longhorn your still a tough guy just real! I feel the same I feel part of it and believe me we are. I know part of my success is directly related to all of you guys and gals. It is mostly gals but you dudes help too!

Runner seending you possitive vibes!

Wuv hugs to you cutie ! Oh and you're not fluffy anymore! I still am but I'm working on it.
  • WI yesterday was only down 2.6# but hey I'm finally below 250. Last time I was below 250 I was a sophmore in highschool.(1977)

Looks like we all had a good week. On to the weekend
  • Congrats Hyrysk!! I am looking forward to sub 250 as well, been since High school for me as well.

Back from my #3 WI. Down another 5.5#'s and 4".

Just realized I've lost 29 pounds in 23 days!!
    ______

• Quote: WI yesterday was only down 2.6# but hey I'm finally below 250. Last time I was below 250 I was a sophmore in highschool.(1977)

Looks like we all had a good week. On to the weekend
    Way to go Hyrsk! I look forward to being under 350 the 250!

Quote: Congrats Hyrysk!! I am looking forward to sub 250 as well, been since High school for me as well.

Back from my #3 WI. Down another 5.5#'s and 4".

Just realized I've lost 29 pounds in 23 days!!
    ______

down another 5.5# is freaking awesome.
  • Thanks Vet! I appreciate y'alls support. It helps to have guys that are on the program to chat with.
  • I just wanted to jump on your thread to say how very much I love having you guys around!!! You give us gals a fresh perspective and encouragement!! I am very proud of you and I look forward to your posts!!! Happy Fathers Day to anyone of you guys that are DADS!!
  • Hey boys is there room in here for 1 more?

Been lurking here since i started 2 weeks ago. 260 down to 243 in 2 weeks....I know i likely won't keep it going like that, but I've never been on something so encouraging!

Let's keep it up guys.
  • Quote: I just wanted to jump on your thread to say how very much I love having you guys around!!! You give us gals a fresh perspective and encouragement!! I am very proud of you and I look forward to your posts!!! Happy Fathers Day to anyone of you guys that are DADS!!
    Thank you!

Quote: Hey boys is there room in here for 1 more?

Been lurking here since i started 2 weeks ago. 260 down to 243 in 2 weeks....I know i likely won't keep it going like that, but I've never been on something so encouraging!

Let's keep it up guys.
    Absoluteley more room, especially since we are all shrinking . Welcome aboard brother.
  • Wanted to be sure and wish you fellas a Happy Fathers Day! Keep on rocking it!
  • Happy Father's day to all you guy's out there that are changing their lives for the better to be there longer for their families....I hope y'all enjoy y'all day!!
  • Thanks ladies.
  • Quote: Wanted to be sure and wish you fellas a Happy Fathers Day! Keep on rocking it!
    Quote: Happy Father's day to all you guy's out there that are changing their lives for the better to be there longer for their families....I hope y'all enjoy y'all day!!
    Thank you! As well, thanks for all of the info and the inspiration that both of you provide. It definitely goes a long way.
  • Happy Fathers Day to all you dads on here! What positive role models!!!
  • Thanks ladies and happy fathers day to all the other dads out there.
  • Thanks Ladies.

We all appreciate the support we get from you gals. The pictures are very inspiring. You can see on your faces the attitudes and self confidence are skyrocketing.