Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2012, 07:22 AM   #121  
Began IP 3-29-2012
 
usmcvet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Barre, Vermont
Posts: 1,693

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Default

Longhorn your still a tough guy just real! I feel the same I feel part of it and believe me we are. I know part of my success is directly related to all of you guys and gals. It is mostly gals but you dudes help too!

Runner seending you possitive vibes!

Wuv hugs to you cutie ! Oh and you're not fluffy anymore! I still am but I'm working on it.

Last edited by usmcvet; 06-15-2012 at 07:25 AM.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #122  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
hyrysk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Buda, TX
Posts: 265

S/C/G: 338.6/218/210

Height: 5'11"

Default

WI yesterday was only down 2.6# but hey I'm finally below 250. Last time I was below 250 I was a sophmore in highschool.(1977)

Looks like we all had a good week. On to the weekend
hyrysk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:37 PM   #123  
Started IP on 5/23/2012
 
thefatrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 31

S/C/G: 312/279/200

Height: 6' 1"

Default

Congrats Hyrysk!! I am looking forward to sub 250 as well, been since High school for me as well.

Back from my #3 WI. Down another 5.5#'s and 4".

Just realized I've lost 29 pounds in 23 days!!
______

thefatrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #124  
Began IP 3-29-2012
 
usmcvet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Barre, Vermont
Posts: 1,693

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyrysk View Post
WI yesterday was only down 2.6# but hey I'm finally below 250. Last time I was below 250 I was a sophmore in highschool.(1977)

Looks like we all had a good week. On to the weekend
Way to go Hyrsk! I look forward to being under 350 the 250!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatrunner View Post
Congrats Hyrysk!! I am looking forward to sub 250 as well, been since High school for me as well.

Back from my #3 WI. Down another 5.5#'s and 4".

Just realized I've lost 29 pounds in 23 days!!
______

down another 5.5# is freaking awesome.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:56 AM   #125  
Started IP on 5/23/2012
 
thefatrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 31

S/C/G: 312/279/200

Height: 6' 1"

Default

Thanks Vet! I appreciate y'alls support. It helps to have guys that are on the program to chat with.
thefatrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:13 AM   #126  
Senior Member
 
mompattie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,281

Default

I just wanted to jump on your thread to say how very much I love having you guys around!!! You give us gals a fresh perspective and encouragement!! I am very proud of you and I look forward to your posts!!! Happy Fathers Day to anyone of you guys that are DADS!!
mompattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:18 AM   #127  
Junior Member
 
Cas77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 16

S/C/G: 260/224/195

Height: 6'2"

Default

Hey boys is there room in here for 1 more?

Been lurking here since i started 2 weeks ago. 260 down to 243 in 2 weeks....I know i likely won't keep it going like that, but I've never been on something so encouraging!

Let's keep it up guys.
Cas77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:45 AM   #128  
Began IP 3-29-2012
 
usmcvet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Barre, Vermont
Posts: 1,693

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
I just wanted to jump on your thread to say how very much I love having you guys around!!! You give us gals a fresh perspective and encouragement!! I am very proud of you and I look forward to your posts!!! Happy Fathers Day to anyone of you guys that are DADS!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cas77 View Post
Hey boys is there room in here for 1 more?

Been lurking here since i started 2 weeks ago. 260 down to 243 in 2 weeks....I know i likely won't keep it going like that, but I've never been on something so encouraging!

Let's keep it up guys.
Absoluteley more room, especially since we are all shrinking . Welcome aboard brother.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:43 AM   #129  
IP Round #3: 6/28/2021
 
LizRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 2,360

S/C/G: 206/187/145

Height: 5'5"/47yo

Default

Wanted to be sure and wish you fellas a Happy Fathers Day! Keep on rocking it!
LizRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:13 AM   #130  
Started IP April 27, 2011
 
wuv2bloved's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 7,110

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default

Happy Father's day to all you guy's out there that are changing their lives for the better to be there longer for their families....I hope y'all enjoy y'all day!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #131  
Began IP 3-29-2012
 
usmcvet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Barre, Vermont
Posts: 1,693

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Default

Thanks ladies.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:35 AM   #132  
Started IP 05/30/12
 
Robag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada
Posts: 68

S/C/G: 230/See Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Wanted to be sure and wish you fellas a Happy Fathers Day! Keep on rocking it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Happy Father's day to all you guy's out there that are changing their lives for the better to be there longer for their families....I hope y'all enjoy y'all day!!
Thank you! As well, thanks for all of the info and the inspiration that both of you provide. It definitely goes a long way.
Robag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #133  
Member
 
Bdmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 87

S/C/G: 249/209/140

Height: 5' 7"

Default

Happy Fathers Day to all you dads on here! What positive role models!!!
Bdmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:06 PM   #134  
Ideal Protein April 27/12
 
Longhorn Energy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Medicine Hat, Alberta
Posts: 480

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Default

Thanks ladies and happy fathers day to all the other dads out there.
Longhorn Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #135  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
hyrysk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Buda, TX
Posts: 265

S/C/G: 338.6/218/210

Height: 5'11"

Default

Thanks Ladies.

We all appreciate the support we get from you gals. The pictures are very inspiring. You can see on your faces the attitudes and self confidence are skyrocketing.
hyrysk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Men on IP Sandman79 Men's Corner 52 03-16-2013 11:03 AM
Week three on IP and happy as a clam Mick Ideal Protein Diet 22 04-02-2012 08:08 PM
Putting my husband on IP tomorrow! Midlife Meggie Ideal Protein Diet 21 09-24-2010 10:16 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.