Maintaining for 3 years - losing weight was the best decision I ever made.

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • I have posted this link elsewhere. I really want to share with you my blog. It has been years in the making and I have kept notes on my computer throughout the weight loss and maintenance period so FINALLY it has a public airing

I have tried to be as up front and honest as I can be about all aspects of the journey I have undertaken. This blog has been years in the making really!

I do hope you can take a look

http://whatajourneymyweightlossstory.blogspot.com/

L xxx
  • Thanks sweetie!
  • What a wonderful story! I really like that you didn't severely limit calories. To me that's a set-up for failure. I too am lowering my calories, but like you, not drastically.

Congratulations on a wonderful success story. You should feel so good about yourself! I hope to be a success like you. Applause!!
  • Thanks for sharing a wonderful story about your weight loss. You have a talent for writing, too.
  • Congratulations on your weight loss and maintenance! And thank you so much for posting your story here. Very motivational!
  • you have a new body and a new life - longer life! Congrats! and remember to keep us posted as you are a wonderful inspiration.
  • I just read some of your blog (will continue tomorrow) and wow, I love the details about your exercise regimen. It will be very helpful to me. Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • Thank-you for what you shared with us; you are a great writer and an inspiration.

As many have said, you captured the experiences of a vulnerable group that gets all kinds of negative feedback, and that struggles to cope.

Congratulations on your hard work, and may you be a Maintainer for life.
  • back again to say great job and to remember i can do this. thank you for thhe inspiration!!

are able to post photos yet?
  • WooHoo!!! What an amazing journey! Welcome and congratulations on achieving and maintaining your weight loss!
  • You've done exactly what I hope to do! It is so encouraging for me to read about people losing a large amount of weight naturally and keeping it off. Thank you for today's boost!
  • What a great story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
  • Hey all , thank you I cannot help but share my experiences, if I can inspire just one person to reach their goal and stick with it then I know it is worth me continuing to write.
    I don't think I will ever get over what I have been through, not in a negative way but in a very productive, possible way.
    You have to commit whole heartedly to it but, once you have, you can achieve anything.
    Keep on with your weight loss journeys, I respect anyone who decides they need to address their weight.

It is not just about losing the pounds, it is also about adjusting mentally and emotionally.

xx
  • thanks for sharing your inspiring story. i relate to how you felt before. i hope i can too reach my goal.
  • lossforlife, you have inspired me greatly. Congrats of the weight loss/maintenance!