Biggest Loser Season 11

You're on Page 26 of 45
Go to
  • There are some interesting and surprising comments coming from some of the eliminated players' exit interviews.

Arthur states that Justin and Kaylee offered to go home instead of him but Rulon wouldn't have it:

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.co...ion-interview/

Sarah and her mom felt betrayed by Marci and the black team:

http://www.people.com/people/article...473700,00.html

Overall, everyone's weight loss seems to have really slowed down these last few weeks, not just that of the small girls. In past seasons, some guys the size of Moses and Ken were still drawing double digits at this point. Rulon and Moses are still pretty big guys. Apparently not merely a difference of trainers because they didn't do any better with Bob and Jillian. There aren't really any "big" girls left except maybe Courtney and it'll be interesting to see how it plays out...will the guys stick together as they have been or will they begin to eliminate each other as bigger threats than the small girls?

Any preferences for final 3 or 4? Mine, in no particular order: Justin, Moses, Courtney and Ken.

I'd like to see/know a little more about Ken. It was touched upon that he had a hard time those 2 weeks at home and that he seems to truly be in need of not just the physical regimen but the emotional support at the ranch. He seemed stressed out and unable to focus on taking care of himself at home.
  • I loved the Pink team, both mother and daughter were so kind and gentle, they had no attitude at all.I wish they could stay longer, elimination should be done by trainers in case when there are only few contestants with short term goals are left, one of the sister should sacrifice if next time they have such critical situation, and that should be Hannah as I think, she is NEARLY approaching to her goal too.
  • has the biggest loser affected your life?
    Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum, but not new to watching the Biggest Loser! I've been watching it for years! I would love to find out how this show has affected all of you because for me, it has made a great impact! It's ok to say if it has't been impacting on your life, I am just curious to what everyone has to say about it!
    Has it changed your perception of weight loss, nutrition, dieting? Has it made you more motivated to work out, eat healthy, both? Do you think your lifestyle has changed since before watching the show? What about your perceptions of obesity in America? Has that changed? Has your perception of yourself changed? I know for me, before I watched the show I didn't know very much about working out. I played tennis for years but I never worked out in a gym so this show opened up a lot of doors for me. And my opinion about overweight people has also changed. I've learned not to judge people as fast as I used to, and I really attribute this to watching the show. It's strange that a TV show can have such a profound effect on our lives! I am just curious to hear what you all have to say! =]

Can't wait for this Tuesday!

Ali
  • the show didn't do a thing for me.
    It's sad everyone has to have a teary story about how they got obese.
    They don't want to eat the food they don't want to exercise.

it's a nice show but they can do without all the crying stories and get on with exercise and making better food choices.

I know it's flown through on weight cause i don't believe you can loose as much as they do so soon.

I stopped watching it. I know to make better choices and I do have the Biggest Loser Scale.
  • Most people's weight loss journey's are emotional. I know mine is.
  • I enjoy watching BL. I know it's reality TV, but I also know it's giving me hope for a better me by just watching what those folks are doing. I normally ride my while watching. Now that's a plus for sure!

I sound selfish here, don't I? I love BL and always look forward to Tuesdays when it's on.
  • My top four are -
    Courtney - always a fave
    Irene - always a fave
    Justin - he grew on me, what can I say
    Ken - I agree that he really needs to be there and find happiness within himself

I agree that Hannah needs to go. I can't stomach her negativity, nor do I want to hear about her long lost volleyball days.
  • I love Marci, but I am glad that she is gone, as it was getting tiring with the "my kids need to be here!" line. At least we won't have to deal with that this week.

My top four:

Courtney
    Irene
    Austin
    Moses

Courtney and Irene are my top two favorites, either one would make me happy to be the BLG winner. I love the fact that the two of them never complain, just do what is asked of them, always with heart and determination.

Austin seems like a great kid. I just hope he doesn't get too caught up in the former red team's drama. Him and Courtney looked cute together last week when they did the dessert together.

I also like Moses. He's my favorite out of the red team. Kaylee is a good kid, too, but sometimes she's hard to figure out. One week, she's determined to do well, another, she seems emotionally needy.

I hope Hannah goes home this week. I've had enough of her puss face. How embarrassing to watch her carry on and on about Curtis Stone last week. Sure, he's cute and all, but she went a bit overboard with her comments. I think at one point he got embarrassed as well when they were cooking on the grill.

Olivia is another one who drives me crazy. I can't put my finger on it as to why, but she's another one I'd love to see tossed over the BL ledge.
  • Hi Ali,

Welcome to our little TBL corner!
    The show had a huge impact on me. I started to watch it after I started my weightloss journey and I found it extremely motivational. I have never worried about losing less than what they lose on the show - heck, I considered a "good month" when I lost 5 lbs - so that was no problem. I did not watch every single season, but for the most part, I did and the show helps to keep me on track.
  • TBL is totally making me a basket case tonight! It is making me cry at every turn. Wouldn't you love just a 30 minute pep talk from Bob!
  • Give the wall the finger
    I loved the "Give the wall the finger" phrase. I've been working so hard for months with little change. I'm going to carry that with me.

Tonight just felt wrong. I seriously dislike Ken now.

Team Courtney!!
    Followed closely by Team Irene!!

I'm Shawna by the way. Just jumping right into this thread because I love BL and just found this!
  • Welcome, Shawna!

I knew Justin was a good guy. Sorry that he's gone. I wanted him to be a finalist. And he looks good. Just wish he'd shave off that beard. Too Lance-like.

Rulon, otoh...feh.

Ken didn't do anything wrong. Not his fault Kaylee was trying to throw the game while he was just there trying to lose weight. Kaylee didn't need to be dragging down other people with her. I only wish she had gone home instead of Justin.

Not crazy about the fact that they left it up to 2 people to decide who the returnee is but was glad that it was Jay.
  • OH do you think Ken didn't try to throw the weighin? I thought he tried and just didn't do enough.
  • Yeah, I see your point re Ken but it's hard for me to look at it rationally when someone awesome went home. Honestly, how hard would it be to drink a liter of water right before weigh in?

But, I'm glad Courtney is still in. I want her to win it all.

And I'm so happy Jay is back. He got screwed before.

Roulon blaming his weight gain on not trusting he'd found true love? That sounded bad. I may have to rewatch that because I thought it sounded really hurtful to his wife.
  • shawna that is what I thought too but I think he meant it in a she's thin and beautiful and I canlt believe she would actually love me kinda way