^*^September Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome^*^

You're on Page 12 of 59
Go to
  • Aww thanks abidabbi & Diana! I joined an exercise challenge thread at the beginning of September so it's good focus for me to get the minutes in this month. I really hope at the beginning of October to see a noticeable difference.

Hi love2b, penguin, gettinfit, nicole, blueridgegirl!

This morning before work I went to the gym and instead of going into the normal gym room to use the exercise bike and cross trainer, I asked if I could go into the studio to use one of the spinning bikes. I managed to do an hour on it so I'm pretty happy about that. Hopefully tomorrow I'll do better at the class than last week!

B: Bowl porridge with skimmed milk and honey
    L: Spaghetti arrabiata
    D: Chunk of Maltese bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
    S: 1 chocolate chip cookie, 2 apples

Exercise - 60 mins spinning bike

Have a great day everyone!
  • Good Morning!

Thank you so much for the support. It really means a lot to me. This morning I am back at my ticker weight of 199. I am very happy with this.

Quote: im looking to you as my example if you don't mind! i hope you continue to feel better!
    Nicole Wow! That means a lot. Thank you. I do feel better.
  • Congrats Diana!
  • Hello, everyone!

Diana, glad the weight came back off. Strange how our bodies deal with things sometimes!

Nicole, what a beautiful picture! You both have the sweetest faces.

Sarah, hope the spin class is good tomorrow. Good that you got to get in some extra time on the bike this week.

Love, WONDERFUL that the weight keeps dropping! Keep it up!

Abidabbi, penguin, gettinfit, blueridgegirl, therex, raven, cronopia, and anyone I missed: have a lovely day!

B: 2 pcs toast and peanut butter, 3/4 c skim milk
    L: 1 cup squash casserole
    D: 2 Hot dogs (no bun), vegs, 1 sugar free krunch bar
    Walk 1 hour
  • DIANA!!!! WOOP!!!!!
  • September 6,

I appreciate all the congrats on the new low, especially since I woke up a full 2 lbs heavier than yesterday!! How does this happen?

coffee 100

Whole Hog BBQ
    pulled pork 350
    beans 140
    pot salad 160

lasagna 545
    1/8 fritatta 200
    greens 150
    tom salad 10
    coffee 50

ice cream 220
    Reddi-whip 80

Total = 2,005

I decided to continue to try to zig-zag my cals. Its weird trying to eat up to 2000 cals when for so long I’ve been trying to eat so far below 2000.

Exercise
    Ped = 10,564
    1.5 hours weeding

Weight,
    214.8 ~ 2 lb gain from yesterday’s new low?!

Nicole, I like your new avatar!
  • Have a great day, Everyone!

Sarah Thank you.

Jer Yes, the body is amazing.

Abidabbi Thank you.

Penguin Wow, great numbers on the pedometer!
  • Hi guys! I had such high hopes for this labor day weekend to get everything tip top on track. Instead, on Sunday night got *food poisoning* from a bad oyster, I think, and there went all my hard work into the bowl. Over and over, all night. Monday I was so afraid to eat anything... ate 6 pcs of white bread and ginger ale over the course of the day. So, yeah. *sigh* I am tired and low-energy and still nauseous and maaaaajorly lacking the drive to continue on in week 3. Can I still do this...
  • MissVick Yes, you CAN do this. You are lacking in drive because you are lacking in energy and you are sick right now. It does take time to come back from food poisoning. It's not an overnight thing. Give yourself some time. You can do it.
  • I really missed you guys!!!!!!!

I am up 5 lbs for the week. I do realize better choices I could have made throughout the week so I am working on those tweaks this week.

Feeling good about my food choices this weekend for the most part...there are areas for improvement and tweaks to make. I am aware of them. I am ok with them. I know what I need to do and I can do it.

I also need hugs gang!!!! I can feel the overuse injury feeling coming back in my left calf again! Really?? Just when I thought this was all done?? So I am going to make an appointment to see a Physical Therapist anyway for my left rotator cuff and get some rehab exercises for that so I may as well add on my right ankle that never healed properly from a fall. Awesome. I'm frustrated but I get it and will do what I need to so that I can function properly. I just want to get out there and be active but I know that I cannot do that if I am not aligned properly. I don't want to injur anything else.

So back to the drawing board on the ankle. I did order Bob Harper's dvd's and he has a yoga one that I think will be my new pet project until the ankle gets figured out. I am going to stay in control. I am looking at this from a logical standpoint rather than freaking out. Self High Five on that!

All in all, it was a great weekend and I am super sore from a great day of walking yesterday. I def think I overdid it and that is why my calf hurts so much today but that's only part of the issue.

Hope everyone has an OP day!!!

Breaky: chobani w kashi mixed in, 1 kashi granola bar, apple = 400
    Lunch: chicken w black beans, peppers, string beans, 1 wheat sandwich round, apple = 500
    Snack: baby carrots, string cheese = 110
    Supper: turkey burger (no bun), cheese, ketchup, salad w balsamic vinagrette = 380
    optional snack: apple = 80

As long as I stick to my plan, I will be well within calories today. No exercise planned today...only to take the dog outside to wander around a bit.
  • Vixsin There ya go! Those pesky injuries are a pain! Take it easy.
  • for Vixsin xxx
  • Miss Vick and Vixsin:
  • TY Diana. You are right, I know. I will keep pushing thru.
  • vick!!! You can do it. You will be ok. Take this time to rest. Food poisoning is yucky. You will be back to normal in no time.