Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 09:59 AM   #871  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Lauren, how did you get your ticker to have your weight loss AND BMI?? Cool!!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 10:07 AM   #872  

Good morning friends,

My Thursday

breakfast - oatmeal with 2 Tbsp peanut butter for protein (we were out of almonds), coffee with skim milk

lunch - rice and beans with a little sprinkle of cheese, cucumber salad, water

snack - leftover from my Wednesday baking, one small slice of fruit tart, but was low on calories from breakfast and lunch so it balances out. And now all my baked goods are gone, thankfully.

dinner - lots of veggies in asian-inspired meal! Homemade spring rolls with carrot, red pepper, cucumber wrapped in rice paper, with soy/peanut dipping sauce. Stir fried onion, cabbage, broccoli over quinoa/millet. Iced decaf green tea. Yummy.

snack - fairly light dinner, and small portions, so was hungry by 8:30 pm or so. 1 slice of pumpkin bread with walnuts. I was totally wanting to eat some chocolate, but put my foot down and went for something that was still a little bit sweet but had a good balance of carbs and protein, and less fat.

No exercise - crazy busy day at work again chock full of meetings. But felt good to be OP again with eating.

Not weighing because of TTOM. And feeling sort of crabby today - probably because of TTOM but also work stuff. You know when you get a new person on the job and it's like, "great, there is a new person here, so it will lighten my load." But then you have to train said new person, who may be starting from absolute zero and be lacking in common sense, so now you have to do the work you did before PLUS trying to hold this person's hand to get them to a point where they can be some level of helpful. Instead of looking at his training schedule, which he was too lazy to read himself, he came to me while I was in the middle of adding up a bunch of numbers to ask me what was on his schedule today. Not real clued in to his environment. Yep, that's the spot I'm in today. Don't want to be mean to this new guy but it's really trying my patience, and of course putting more time and energy into him means less time and energy I can put into my own goals - but I'm working out this afternoon, come what may, as that will certainly help me feel a little bit less
Old 10-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #873  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'3

hey ladies! sorry i haven't been around, we have been busy here at the office, working in insurance is a terrible thing when there is a storm coming! hope everyone is doing well! i will update with foods in a bit!

Last edited by ebenz315; 10-01-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #874  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Here's the October thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html
Closed Thread