Measurements

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: The ankle thing is weird and I did the same thing....lol
    I thought it was funny that when they did my 2 week measurements i had list a half in on my neck!! I never knew my neck was so fat haha
  • Quote: So the no salt canned green beans seem to be ok? I am also not a fan of fresh or frozen green beans. Too crunch and don't taste the same as canned. Well I may have to treat myself to canned green beans this week!!!
    I hate the crunch too!! And they just taste so earthy! lol I know thats awful..but its what im used to..all though i am trying new things b/c i know what i like doesnt like my body LOL
  • Does anyone know the brand name of the canned green beans? I am sick of frozen and I let them cook forever to get rid of the crunch and I add tons of garlic, some ginger, pepper, and no salt.
  • Quote: I thought it was funny that when they did my 2 week measurements i had list a half in on my neck!! I never knew my neck was so fat haha
    Me too! My neck is too fat...lol
    I never even thought you could lose from your neck. I love it though cause every little bit counts.
  • Quote: Does anyone know the brand name of the canned green beans? I am sick of frozen and I let them cook forever to get rid of the crunch and I add tons of garlic, some ginger, pepper, and no salt.
    I will have to look when i get home...im not sure if you have Publix..but they are most likely Publix store brand..I had trouble finding them the first time.
  • Oh! my first measurements- I lost the most inches in my neck. I don't remember how many but I remember the woman commenting on how she had never seen someone lose so much from the neck. I guess that's good?

I can't remember if we can have peas? I love frozen green beans. Or cucumber for veggie requirement. Zucchini in the oven with a little bit of the cottage cheese ranch dip is good too.
  • Quote: Oh! my first measurements- I lost the most inches in my neck. I don't remember how many but I remember the woman commenting on how she had never seen someone lose so much from the neck. I guess that's good?

I can't remember if we can have peas? I love frozen green beans. Or cucumber for veggie requirement. Zucchini in the oven with a little bit of the cottage cheese ranch dip is good too.
    I think im going to to zucchini in the oven tonight..last time i burnt them LOL haha do-over!