Old 03-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #31  
Bunnynicula

S/C/G: 298.5/273.4/150

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkBeautylosing View Post
The ankle thing is weird and I did the same thing....lol
I thought it was funny that when they did my 2 week measurements i had list a half in on my neck!! I never knew my neck was so fat haha
Bunnynicula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:35 PM   #32  
Bunnynicula

Quote:
Originally Posted by channeen View Post
So the no salt canned green beans seem to be ok? I am also not a fan of fresh or frozen green beans. Too crunch and don't taste the same as canned. Well I may have to treat myself to canned green beans this week!!!
I hate the crunch too!! And they just taste so earthy! lol I know thats awful..but its what im used to..all though i am trying new things b/c i know what i like doesnt like my body LOL
Old 03-01-2010, 03:38 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 339/282.4/200

Height: 5'3"

Does anyone know the brand name of the canned green beans? I am sick of frozen and I let them cook forever to get rid of the crunch and I add tons of garlic, some ginger, pepper, and no salt.
BlkBeautylosing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 339/282.4/200

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnynicula View Post
I thought it was funny that when they did my 2 week measurements i had list a half in on my neck!! I never knew my neck was so fat haha
Me too! My neck is too fat...lol
I never even thought you could lose from your neck. I love it though cause every little bit counts.
BlkBeautylosing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:43 PM   #35  
Bunnynicula

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkBeautylosing View Post
Does anyone know the brand name of the canned green beans? I am sick of frozen and I let them cook forever to get rid of the crunch and I add tons of garlic, some ginger, pepper, and no salt.
I will have to look when i get home...im not sure if you have Publix..but they are most likely Publix store brand..I had trouble finding them the first time.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:18 PM   #36  

Oh! my first measurements- I lost the most inches in my neck. I don't remember how many but I remember the woman commenting on how she had never seen someone lose so much from the neck. I guess that's good?

I can't remember if we can have peas? I love frozen green beans. Or cucumber for veggie requirement. Zucchini in the oven with a little bit of the cottage cheese ranch dip is good too.
NotaFatBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #37  
Bunnynicula

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotaFatBride View Post
Oh! my first measurements- I lost the most inches in my neck. I don't remember how many but I remember the woman commenting on how she had never seen someone lose so much from the neck. I guess that's good?

I can't remember if we can have peas? I love frozen green beans. Or cucumber for veggie requirement. Zucchini in the oven with a little bit of the cottage cheese ranch dip is good too.
I think im going to to zucchini in the oven tonight..last time i burnt them LOL haha do-over!