CC Halloween Challenge!

You're on Page 18 of 23
Go to
  • Hey all, just checking in with good news- down another pound to 171! 7 more pounds to go...is it possible that I can actually do this? Guess so!

Cdiem- i think during this plateau it seems like youre in it would be best to stay off the scale for a few days and refocus. maybe move a little more if you are going over your daily cals and I'm sure when you step on the scale again it'll bring great news.

Have an awesome day everyone, we can do this
  • After how much I could not get through the elliptical workout yesterday at the gym, I went again earlier tonight with a friend and made it through the 35 minute timed workout and felt great!!!! I really felt like I could have went on for another 30 minutes. My friend and I were gabbing throughout the whole thing, which made the time completely fly by and I actually did not sweat as profusely as I normally do. Such a 180 from yesterday!!!
  • Hey everyone!

Everything's good on my end, it looks like the Halloween goal is attainable, definitely. I've really been into my workouts lately and have finally discovered the zen of gym cardio (up to this point I've been more into my bike and strength training). I like it, I love it. Call me crazy!

Chele, I love the time passing by quickly like that with gabbing! Too bad my friends don't work out with me often. My iPod is helping me through my workouts... I made a playlist that takes me through 70 minutes, just hearing any of the songs in real life raises my heart rate.
  • I usually don't post first thing in the morning, but I'm so excited! I had dropped down to 172 last week, but since than I've been stuck at 174 and some change, it's been driving me crazy. I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 170.2. That's a four pound change from yesterday! I am ounces away from making my challenge.
  • Well this week I lost 2.4 lbs this week. My husband and I have been camping this week so food was a challenge. We did get a lot of hiking and biking in while we were gone.

Congrats to all on your weight loss .
  • WTG with all the weight loss you chicks. My weigh in is tomorrow and I hope to join you in the losses. Will be back tomorrow to post my loss.
  • Congrats to everyone who is doing so well. Especially Jammy who is even out of her 34s already! I remember when you were so excited to get INTO them!!! That is a major accomplishment

As for me...of course NO movement! Argh! I feel like I'm destined to be this weight forever!!!
  • Hey ladies
    Today is weigh day again, and I am very happy to report I am down another 2.2lbs!! That brings me down to 218lbs, with a total of 9.2lbs loss
  • I weighed in this morning and the scales went in a downward direction. 1.5 pounds gone forever!
  • Quote: I weighed in this morning and the scales went in a downward direction. 1.5 pounds gone forever!

Hey everyone. It sounds as if we are all having a pretty good week. Congratulations on your progress and your scale and NS victories!

I am on track and hanging in there pretty well. Had a rough day last Monday but good after that. I'll know Monday if I have lost anything scale wise. But, my bod continues to feel smaller and my wear around the house pants are getting baggier by the week. I am still hoping to make my challenge goal. I sure am working towards it. I was tempted to try on the garments, yesterday but I resisted. I am determined not to until Hallowe'en day.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

And, Retiredone, , again. I am so glad that you broke through your plateau.
  • Hey everyone! Congrats to everyone for doing so great!!

I am down 2lbs this week!! Only one more to my Halloween goal!! I was scared I wasnt going to loose anything. I did something to my hip on Wednesday and didnt work out Thursday or Friday. But I did stay in my calorie range for both days and made sure that I ate lots of fruits and veggies!!

Good luck this week ladies!!

• As of this past Friday morning weigh-in, I am down another pound to 216. However, my friend got married this past weekend and there was a lot more drinking done this weekend than the rest of the year practically We shall see what damage is done next week. But I am getting right back into it today....I even went to the gym when we got home from where we were stayng for the weekend.
  • off to a good start! 4 pounds so far in october (although 2 are left over water weight from that time of the month...)
  • Hi everybody. I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend.

I decided to jump on my scale a day early, this week. Don't know why. I am down another two pounds. So, a fairly successful week.
  • Congrats to everyone in their success this past week!!!

I am still holding steady which is fine with me. I had a couple of bad days last week, so no weight loss was expected. Holding steady is half the battle and ok with me... today is the start of a new week!!!