CC Halloween Challenge!

You're on Page 16 of 23
Go to
  • I forgot to put on here that i had bought a new scale, and therefore found out that my previous scale was off about 5lbs (it was one of the cheaper 'needle' ones now i have a digital) so even though i still have lost 8 pounds my starting weight was more than i had originally known. So i still have 8 more lbs to loose to get to my halloween challenge of loosing 16 lbs but i will not be in the 180's but very low 190's Oh well, at least i still have lost the same amount............
  • I had the same thing happen to me when I switched from analogue to digital. Mine was out by 7 pounds. I was not a happy camper to say the least. But after a few weeks I lost those 7 pounds and the scales looked better again.
  • Hi Challenge Chicks...I am doing well and getting ready for a trip. I am planning to not go crazy with food. I want to make sane, healthful choices while enjoying things along the way. I've got fruit, crackers, South Beach Protein Cereal Bars, bottled water, etc ready for the drive.

I'll try and check in when I can.

My food has been mostly good this past week and I am back to my starting point of 191 for the challenge. ( had gained a few pounds last week) I'll carry on.

Take care...when I get back I am planning on getting into the 180's as soon as this body will let go of those pounds!
  • I would like to lose 8lbs by Halloween night!
    It's going to be tough but I'm ready for the challenge!
  • I have had a busy week with family needs. I just wanted to post my weigh in for Wednesday -- I lost 6.6 lbs this week. I am so excited. This was my first weigh in since I started the caloire counting diet.
    Well, thanks for allowing me to be a part of this challenge.
  • this has been a bad week food and exercise..to much food and no exercise. All this wedding planning for my daughter is messing up my routine. I will exercise today!!
  • I'm sick! I know it sounds goofy, but it's my first time sick and counting calories and it's hard!!!! Mostly it's hard because I lack the energy to care enojgh to weigh/measure/input in my phone. But I think my hunger routine is off also and of course, I can't excercise which is driving me nuts, especially since the stress level is still sky high (Surely why I'm sick) and working out is the best way to feel better.
  • Quote: I forgot to put on here that i had bought a new scale, and therefore found out that my previous scale was off about 5lbs (it was one of the cheaper 'needle' ones now i have a digital) so even though i still have lost 8 pounds my starting weight was more than i had originally known. So i still have 8 more lbs to loose to get to my halloween challenge of loosing 16 lbs but i will not be in the 180's but very low 190's Oh well, at least i still have lost the same amount............
    What kind of scale did you buy??

You have still been successful and should be proud of your loss. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

• Quote: I have had a busy week with family needs. I just wanted to post my weigh in for Wednesday -- I lost 6.6 lbs this week. I am so excited. This was my first weigh in since I started the caloire counting diet.
    WAY TO GO!!!!
  • Quote: I have had a busy week with family needs. I just wanted to post my weigh in for Wednesday -- I lost 6.6 lbs this week. I am so excited. This was my first weigh in since I started the caloire counting diet.
    WOW! That is awesome! Congrats!

I think I may need to adjust my goal as I am only 1 lb away now and still have a month to go!
    Wow!! that's awesome, keep up the good work.

Quote: this has been a bad week food and exercise..to much food and no exercise. All this wedding planning for my daughter is messing up my routine. I will exercise today!!
    I am sorry that it is such a busy time for you. You can do it though. i promise it will get better soon.

Quote: I'm sick! I know it sounds goofy, but it's my first time sick and counting calories and it's hard!!!! Mostly it's hard because I lack the energy to care enojgh to weigh/measure/input in my phone. But I think my hunger routine is off also and of course, I can't excercise which is driving me nuts, especially since the stress level is still sky high (Surely why I'm sick) and working out is the best way to feel better.
    Awwwweeee. I hope you feel better. I know how stress is. You have done so well that i know you can get past it.

Quote: What kind of scale did you buy??

You have still been successful and should be proud of your loss. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

thank you. We bought a digital one that you can program 4 different people into it with their height, age, and gender. It then calculates your body fat percentage and you can program your goal weight too. So it tracks your progress and tells you how well you are doing. Its pretty cool.

Quote: I think I may need to adjust my goal as I am only 1 lb away now and still have a month to go!
    wow that is awsome for you too. I so wish i was that close to my goal but to you for doing so well.

well yesterday was a BLAH day with all of the rain and wind . It made me feel youcky, so i did not work out and stayed pretty close to my plan for the day. I think i only went over like 100 extra calories. All in all i am doing better today. I will def be working out today, no ifs and or buts about it.
  • Bad news this morning on the scales. They haven't gone down. I didn't lose an ounce, not one!!! I'm the same as last week and I've been on plan for the best part of the week with only an indiscretion here or there. I hate plateaus!!! I think I'll go for a 200 mile walk. That should do it.
  • I weighed in this morning and am down 1 pound! I was actually hoping for more of a loss since I have been working out at the gym very consistently within the past 2.5 weeks and was hoping to see some reward on the scale side. However, I did take my measurements this afternoon and I have lost a couple inches here and there. I guess that counts for something!
  • Quote: I hate plateaus!!! I think I'll go for a 200 mile walk. That should do it.
    Yahaha! Yeah, I'll bet a 200 mile walk would bust through any plateau out there.
  • Just checking in again.. Today was weigh day and I am down another 1.6lbs!! I am halfway to my Halloween Goal!