Blitz Postings

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just checking in to say I am going strong!!! Doing well and ready to go. I had a dream last night of losing weight so maybe???

how is everybody else doing???
  • Exercised 4 days this week, drank a ton of water.....getting the food in line starting today....

B-cream cheesy eggs & Bacon coffee & Water
    L-salad of some sort going out with DD.
    D-steak & mushrooms
  • Drank 8 glasses of water yesterday!
    Am trying for 9 today.
    Cmon Whoosh Fairy!
  • I stayed OP and exercised for an hour yesterday. Got in over 100 oz. of water too. I plan to exercise everyday this week, but I may have to take it a little easier than I'd like because I'm having an arthritis attack and I just can't always push as hard as I'd like. I am proud of me for exercising through the pain though. I figure it hurts whether I exercise or not, so I might as well do it!
    Chickadee
  • Going strong too--been outsmating myself when it comes to the snakcs--Isave my carbs for late afternon and eating very OP meals! Drank 5 bottles yesterday and am already working on #3 as we speak!
  • Oh- i think i am doing GREAT, finally. Sorry to puff my self up, i am just so happy to think that this is the end of the third week i have kept OP. I have excersized 5 times this week, running and have also done crunches and weight training three times...I am trying to eat better. Today i made it a point to actually measure the amount of water i drank. downed about fifty ounces so far, and it is about six or somthing here....Yeah hooo..... for all of us! we are on track...

caio
    =^..^=
  • Great going girls!1 WWHHOOO HOOOO to all!

I am still OP. exercisng and everything. the boys did soccer for their first time doing a team sport and first time doing soccer they did well considering.

MM2 we need to puff our selves up!! I do it too!!! 3 weeks is very impressive!!!
  • Good Morning Chicks

I am here to report that I am also doing very well. This is my second week on low carb, and I believe I am doing well. I haven't cheated once and I am drinking my water as best as I can....I am shooting for 80 ounces today.

Still not exercising....but I am working 2 jobs and working on the new house...so when do I have time?
  • Yesterday was NOT a good day for food or water. I think going off program on Sunday screwed me up.

Anyhow, back on track today. I am aiming for 9 glasses of water and have three down already!
  • I am going stron. paid a visit to Mcdonalds with the kids today and had a big mac and removed the bun! did not even taste a fry!! that is amazing for me!!

exercise was great today I am looking forwart to tomorow!!

water is my down fall too ruth. I will have to make it a paoint to go harder on that end!!
  • Stilll OP. Water is hard...I just am not getting in my goal! I bought 2 two liters of water yesterday, and still have not gotten them both down. I am working on it though!

I worked Job # 1 yesterday- 8 hours, Job#2- 4 hours, and then worked on the house until 11:30. If this keeps up I will be dead, I won't have to worry about losing weight! ANd I get to do it again today!

Still no exercise! I don't have time! But painting my house should be enough,I keep getting cramps in my arms... Hopefully after I get moved into my house I will be able to work out some, after my schedule calms down. I gave my notice at job #2 last night. After the 15th I will only have one job!

It's suppose to get nasty here later...freezing rain, snow, and sleet! Yuck! I am ready for spring!
  • Glad to know that you will be slowing down after the 15th. Good news. It is hard to keep the drinking going when all is geong haywire and being busy. I to have a hard time then. today was one of them too.

Eating is OP. I am getting hungry though and worried that i wil start falling I think i need to cut the apple out. that may be trigering a craving. I tried the chromium, not muxch help I need to keep busy and stay away from the kitchen!!

But all in all I am OP the exercise is going well too.
  • I am happy to report being op since the 1st, even with a visit from tom!
  • Good Morning chickadees!

My head is Rocking! I am getting a migraine, and they are not fun! I am hoping it goes away....if not I will be bed ridden the rest of the day. I have really bad migraines.

Yesterday I stayed OP. I do not think I am going to report a loss from Mr. Scale tomorrow. I don't understand, why no loss. I have been staying OP. I tink maybe I should count calories...see what adds up. My clothes feel looser. My Mom said this morning that my jeans looked looser...so maybe....My stomach is not as big as it was.

Yesterday I worked both jobs, then worked on the house for an hour, and then I collapsed. BF sent me home to get a shower and get some sleep. While I was laying on the floor comtemplating may last move I did 50 crunches...good crunches. That is better than nothing.

I only have to work one one job today! I can not wait until I only have one job! It will be wonderful!

Have a Op day!
  • Hi girls You all are doing so great!! I will say that I am OP and doing well too. I just have been busy at home with the kids and DH home this last 2 weeks it makes it hard to sit down to the puter. but I am here if nothing i lurk for a few minuts to get my motivation up. just one more week for this blitz!! look how great we all are doing!!