Old 02-04-2002, 08:47 AM   #1  

Default Valentines Blitz Feb. 4 - 14

Well ladies, we are in crunch time so to speak. 10 days only until valentines and we have this challenge happening to keep ourrselves OP and exercising like no tomorrow!

Doing at least 45 minutes with my personal trainer today and I expect with my new found information, a good 45 minutes each day. I have to work on water intake, but it's so hard to do when it's a iceberg outside!
Old 02-04-2002, 01:27 PM   #2  
Natural Health Educator

Angry I am with ya!

I know I spent the morning shopping, but I was good, especially when I saw my friends each buy candy bars and coco cola at the grocery store! I smiled, chewed my gum and sipped my water. My morst recent goal is trying not to prostilitze...is that spelled right? I mean, I am so excited about my healthy eating and lifestyle I want everyone to know, yet I don't want to make some people feel bad. That happens sometimes to me...anyone else find that?

Today I did UB Stregnth training, chest, shoulders and triceps, and later on I go for my 35 minute run. I have been eating well, too. So far, eggs, coffee, a banana, wheat crackers and a mini mango. (They sell really little ones here. the size of a small orange.) I decided to merge lunch with dinner since we are going to our friends home for cheesy chicken chowder, saled, rolls and cake for dessert. wish me luck ladies. I am following Shape Magazine's pre party eating plan and binge buster. (eating healthy all day and drinking LOTS OF H2O. ) I guess it is supposed to regulate insulin and keep you from pigging out. we shall see. I so dearly love dinner rolls...just one I am telling myself!

=^..^=
Old 02-05-2002, 08:26 AM   #3  

Oh Meow, I am the same way! I love dinner rolls, especailly when i make them fresh in my bread maker. Too much of a weakness for me so I only make them every once in a while.

Need to increase my water, I have a bottle in hand right now. Feeling really dehydrated these days--cold weather outside isn't doing woders for my skin either!

More time at the gym today--going for 45 minutes this time and see how I do.
Old 02-05-2002, 12:22 PM   #4  
Natural Health Educator

ok. I think i did ok last night. I drank water when the rest of the bunch drank soda pop...I can't believe i didnt even want any! The dinner rolss were SOOOOOOO good, luckily they were Really small so i could eat several and not feel too guilty. Turned out there wasnt salad, but the soup was yummy and complex carbs, so i didn't end up too bad off. desert was this heavenly low sugar cake no icing. i think it was lemon. I did good by having excersized two hours before supper. I will tell you though i collapsed into bed last night. going strong all day and then i just crashed out. Today is running, no weights so i get to relax a bit. I tried these new chest stregnth training excersizes yesterday so i am a bit sore. No pain no gain though....

=^..^=
Old 02-05-2002, 10:17 PM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

MM are you following and specific plan for the exercise??? You did great on the party!! way to go. the controled carbs are the way to go. to allow your self on these special occasions are the right thing to do. this way you will not pig out nest time they come up.

Pooky you are doing so great with the trainig!! I am so excited for you!!!
Old 02-06-2002, 08:45 AM   #6  

Thanks for the kudos Sue, I'm really working it to try and get my metabolism higher. Today I'm taking the day off--so to speak since I've got a million other things to do today. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my pt to get my whole routine outlined. I'll have one more lesson after that and then I'll have a follow up lesson in a couple of months to measure how I am doing. All I know is that I'm feeling really good...