Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2001, 01:51 PM   #1  
Working My Way Happy!

Smile

Hi Everyone,

I want to say thank you for all that have completed this challange. This is the last posting. I want to share my appreciation with you. I have something I want to send to all that stuck with the challange for the whole 13 weeks.

I didn't complete the challange because I didn't lose the 10 lbs but I did lose some and there are others also that didn't lose the 10 lbs either. But you know what that doesn't matter. We accepted a committment and we stuck to it good or bad and that is all that matters. To me that makes us all a winner.

If you haven't sent me your address can you send it to me. If you don't want me to have your address then let me know that also. Then I can email you something instead.

Good luck this week with weigh in and have a great week everyone.

Sherri
Old 04-08-2001, 07:25 PM   #2  
Mother Hen

Sherri, Thanks for keeping up with the challenge.I know how busy you are and I appreciate all the effort you put into keeping track of everyone
Old 04-10-2001, 09:14 AM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

I am not giving up until it is over. Thanks so much for continuing this for us. I know it took alot of work and helped me out tremendously!!!!!! Thanks again Penny
Old 04-12-2001, 12:27 AM   #4  
On the right path

A HUGE THANKS from me also in keeping track of us Sherri on this challange. You have done a great job. I turtled tonight so I am still 1/2# over goal. If you're willing to do this again, I'm willing to hop on the band wagon. Good luck on your open house. I would love to be there to root you on!!!!

TOPS HUGS,
Summer
Old 04-12-2001, 08:35 AM   #5  

Thanks from me too Sherri. It does take some work and it is appreciated.

I didn't go to the meeting last night (I haven't been feeling good) so you will have to mark a 0 for me for this week.

Marie
Old 04-12-2001, 09:41 PM   #6  
Working My Way Happy!

Hi all,

Well I came in with a loss tonight of 1 1/4 lbs.

Here are the results of the challange for the ones that I have their final scores. I am only posting them so you know how you did not to hurt anyones feelings. If that happens I will say I am sorry now. But I just thought that you would like to know how you each did.

Marie = Finished the challange losing 27 1/2 lbs total

Summer = Finished the challange losing 2 1/4 lbs total

Alannah = Finished the challange gaining 2 lbs total

Sherri = Finished the challange losing 1/4 lb total

Eleni = Finished the challange losing 2 lbs total
( I got your results tonight from the other thread so this is accurate)

Penny = Finished the challange losing 7 75 lbs total

We didn't win the challange but as far as I am concerned we are all winners because non of us gave up. This just gets me back to reality and says that I should have tried harder and didn't. I could have done much better if I really worked on it. The next challange I am going to do much better that is for sure. But we are all wiser in the end. We have all learned something in this 13 week period and we have all had our ups and downs and we are still here. I am very proud of all of you that stuck it out. We started with 12 people and ended up with only 6 so for those of you that had the determination to stay I give you all a huge hug and say congratulations to you all.

Good job done no matter what you results.

Sherri

I am looking forward to the next challange.

Last edited by lady06498; 04-13-2001 at 07:53 PM.
Closed Thread