Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2002, 10:14 AM   #1  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Default Valentine Blitz Reports

Just wanted to remname this post.

I will say that I am going on day 2 and doing very well. I have been OP since the first of the year with only one day planned of being off plan. I am working harder and giving ia huge gusto to get the metal moster to make a move to the left this week. My weigh in on friday was 171.6 I was a bit dissapoined but i thought back to last year where i was not on plan ans working my way back up over the 200 mark. and where i am this year. I could have kicked my self tfor the lost time, but i was not ready i guess. I feel stronger more committed and finally after 42 years of batteling this fat feel incontrol ov myself. that is the difference so for this 14 day i wll give it my all and think of how far i have come and not worry if i do not see the metal monster move but to know that i am doing this for a better healthier me. and if i keep that as my focus then the scale has not choice but to follow me!! LOL

so day 2 is well under way and I am in control!! Now to find the water bottle!
Old 02-04-2002, 05:25 AM   #2  
Work in Progress

Hi,
I am thinking that I will join this push instaed of my weekly challenge. But I will only get in 10 days!

So today is day 1.

My goal will be OP food. 1+ hour w/o. ANd push the water.

Will check in tommorrow!

Hey Sue how was your weekend?
Old 02-04-2002, 03:53 PM   #3  
Trying to find my way.

Weekend went great!! OP all the way. did have a bit of a problem getting in the water and had to remind mys elf to eat but did manage to get my food in and in the correct order and amounts!! LOL

Still going strong. with the exercise too.

Glad to see you onboard Pat time to kick things in high gear!!
Old 02-04-2002, 10:36 PM   #4  
Keeping it simple...

I certainly could use a Valentine blintz... I mean blitz...

I'd be starting today (10 days as opposed to 14), but there’s no time like the present to get on the ball. My goal is to lose 1.5 to 2 pounds by the 14th. (Of course, I'd love to get below 240 by then, but that's pushing it... so I'll keep it small and simple).

And away we go…

Kath
Old 02-05-2002, 05:17 AM   #5  
Work in Progress

Hey all,

Had a great first day!. Still pushing that w/o's and got all my water adn was OP food wise. Although. I was craving chocolate bad. Haven't had a day like that since x-mas, But I didn't cave!

Great job Sue.

Hey Kath
Old 02-05-2002, 02:40 PM   #6  

hi everyone..looks like were all hanging in there. I am feeling much better, holding my head up again. It feels good again to be back on track.
Old 02-05-2002, 09:57 PM   #7  
Keeping it simple...

Got my workout in today... so far so good. And it wasn't easy cause I was feeling kind of puny... but knew I needed to get my fanny to the gym or I'd lose my momentum. Did the workout and felt much better afterwards! Whew! That was close.

Sue, Pat... you guys are totally on a roll!!! OP Divas!

Jennifer... holding my head up right along side of you... you're so right, getting on track sure does feel good... even if I'm a long way from goal at least I'm heading in the right direction.

Viva la Blitz!

Kath

Last edited by KathS; 02-05-2002 at 10:00 PM.
Old 02-05-2002, 10:02 PM   #8  
Trying to find my way.

Hey all still going in high gear. I did a killer workout and really hope to have another one tomorow. I am excited. I am doing well with the food end and water well that could use some work. but all in all EXCELLENT DAY!!

Kath any time is better than no time. so kick it up a few notches and let it go. I always feel better that i did some workout when i go. I fight like cats and dogs with my self but i usually win and we worlout (a bit of split personalities ) great jog going and doing it anyways!!!

Pat excellent for the kicking the chocolate. think if tere is anything that you ate yesterday that was different?? that can occasionally trigger the cravings or just some times thinking of it. it will send programed responcwes to yor brain thining it need it. did you do anything different???

Jenniffer that is the way to go!! Stay strong there are only 10 more days to do this I know you can do it!!!

How is everybody else doing???
Old 02-06-2002, 05:33 AM   #9  
Work in Progress

Hi all,

Day 2 was awesome. DID teh lower body w/o with my walking.
Got all my water in and ate OP. No soda either.

I think it is my sinus infection that is kicking up the cravings. Because I had them again yesterday. Still haven't caved.

Way to go Jennifer and Kath. 8 more days.
Old 02-06-2002, 06:00 PM   #10  
Trying to find my way.

It must be in the air. I am having cravings like mad today. I have been sitting at the cubbord and closing it saying I do not want this but then half an hour later i find that i am htere again!! what gives?? I pulled out my bottle of chromium and will be popping it like crazy till this goes away!! in the mean time get out the tape!!!
Old 02-06-2002, 11:22 PM   #11  
Keeping it simple...

Got my workout in today... whew! And you guys are right... there is something in the air... cause I've been hearing the dreaded chocolate siren myself. Argh!!!! I haven't caved... but I hate it when it starts singing to me, the little minx.

We will be strong... we will be strong... we can out wait this... we will out wait this...

Kath
Old 02-08-2002, 08:55 AM   #12  

Time of the Month is gonna be the death of me!! I am trying hard to keep my head above the water! I know I can do it. Just seems that everything is calling my name, no....screaming my name! lol

Have a great weekend!
Old 02-08-2002, 09:48 AM   #13  
Keeping it simple...

Well... had my weigh-in this morning and lost 2 pounds... hooray!!! Been sticking to the workouts and I think that's helping a lot. Will just try to keep moving forward a little at a time.

Meanwhile, TGIF!

Kath
Old 02-08-2002, 11:04 AM   #14  
Trying to find my way.

Oh gosh I agree I am eating everything in sight lucky I am only looking at the good foods or I would be in trouble!! just one more week of this blitz I know we can doi it!! hang on and it will be here sonner that you think

Kathy you are doing great such a great loss I did low 1 this week I am down to 170.6 so no complaints form me. It is this blitz that is keeping me going straight!! thanks guys for being there for me!!
Old 02-09-2002, 07:06 PM   #15  
Keeping it simple...

Arghhhhhh! I've had such cravings for the past two days! I haven't caved, but it's so frustrating... and scary. I know it will pass... I know I just have to wait it out, but oooowwiieee... boy do I have an itch I'd like to scratch!

I will get past this... I will get past this... I will get past this...

Sue, Pat, Jen... you're right... there is definitely something in the air... a colossal munchie bug!

Whew! I'll be glad when it passes.

Kath

Last edited by KathS; 02-09-2002 at 07:10 PM.
Closed Thread