S/C/G: 358/265.8/159

Height: 6

Missy, YOU are most Welcome!

Congrats DJ! OTE for YOU!
Old 10-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #332  
A pound lost is a gain!

S/C/G: 265/194.5/170

Height: 5'7"

It's almost Friday - yeah! Except that puts us one day closer to Sunday and time change - yech!

djay - I am so excited for you and the prospect of your new look/teeth. I had the same problem and mine were not workable enough to do what you are doing so we put caps on all 4 front top ones and no one knows the difference. It made all the difference in my smile and confidence.

Susan - have a great visit with your mom. Out of town company can be a lot of fun, especially your mom!

Missy - I love the new photo - it makes you look totally different and so self assured. I think you can do anything you set your mind to! You made me laugh again with the loosing comment - can you move to Oklahoma so you can give me a laugh a day? Also we can be Wonder Slim buddies!

Dan - do you start your new job on Monday? Will you have regular 8 -5 hours and a short commute?

Hope everyone is ready for Halloween and if it is a problem for you - stand strong against the candy! It is not worth the set back on the scale!

Jacque
Old 10-30-2008, 10:34 PM   #333  
DanLovesMedifast

Hi Jacque!

Thanks For asking!

Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Maybe 10 minute drive?

Woo Hoo!

Thanks!
Old 10-30-2008, 11:07 PM   #334  
A pound lost is a gain!

S/C/G: 265/194.5/170

Height: 5'7"

Hey Dan! That sounds perfect! Great hours, great drive time. I work 7 - 3:30 (have to be there when surgery gets going) and I hate having to be there so early but I sure like getting off in the middle of the day! I really hope this is your dream job - it is important to like what you do since we all spend so much time there.

Jacque
Old 10-31-2008, 12:56 AM   #335  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

Dan- Congrats on the job! I am so happy for you!!! Good Luck!!!!

Old 10-31-2008, 06:41 AM   #336  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

Good Morning MFers!

I am most certain that cutting out the fiber is the reason for my weightloss slow down. The tea helped move things along and the scale finally budged a pound. The only problem with the tea is that you aren't supposed to drink it for more than 7 days in a row.

Susan-Are the Breath of life pills something that you can take every day? Can't wait to hear if they keep you regular when you only take 1. Results sound good so far!

Missy- Love the new pic! You do look determined!

Jacque-We made it to Friday! It's my favorite also! I'm not going to stress the time change...we get an extra hour sleep this weekend! YAY!...but yea...I don't like it being dark when I get hom at night...Makes me feel like I lost the whole day!

Hope everyone has a fantastic OP day!

DJ
Old 10-31-2008, 12:38 PM   #337  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

Congrats on the new job, Dan!!!

Okay y'all... I got my MF package yesterday... but I've decided to START on Monday. Which means I will be partaking in the "November chatage" - LOL. I figure it's always good to start something new after a weekend, because weekends (for me) mean out of routine (work, getting up, etc.) & I like to add something new to my "routine" starting at the beginning.

So... WISH ME LUCK! - Here's hoping to at least -5 lbs by end of November! (geewhiz.... T'giving is gonna be a tuffy!!!!)
Old 10-31-2008, 12:58 PM   #338  
DanLovesMedifast

Thanks Jacque, No it's not my dream job at all. Just temporary, 2 months, over in January, but better than nothing. Not worried, Just SO grateful to be working as many companies are getting ready to have BIG layoffs. I am so blessed and fortunate! Thanks for your support!

Thanks Dumplin, I really appreciate all your help, support and encouragement. Please keep your eyes and ears open. I am still looking and applying everywhere!

Hi DJ! Have a Super Day!

Thanks Beach Patrol! I don't see your name and have no memory or I would call you by your name. But thanks just the same! You can do this! Just stay on plan and the weight will come off!

Have a Happy Halloween Everyone! Dan-O
Old 10-31-2008, 01:01 PM   #339  
DanLovesMedifast

Smile A few photos.

Ok, lol

A few photos, I forgot to smile in the new shots in GREEN but anyway, wanted to share.

The point is MEDIFAST WORKS IF you do the work and stay on plan!

WE can all do it!

One Medifast Meal, One Day at a time!

I appreciate each and everyone of your's wonderful Support!

We do this Together!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dan, 2 months Later!.jpg (41.3 KB, 11 views)
Old 10-31-2008, 01:23 PM   #340  
Oh yeah? Just watch me!

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!:sklol :

Jacque, somehow I failed to see originally that you're an Okie! I love you people! LOL. by you people I mean that every Okie Ive ever met has been just an absolute joy to know. Fun, great outlook on life, sense of humor, sincere... all the good stuff in life. I have a friend there that I really want to go see someday, should give her a call...

Beachpatrol- Good Luck! You'll do great! (Set your goal a little higher than 5 pounds!) Dont doubt yourself, you can DO this! Just look at Thanksgiving as a challange, something you can overcome! Food doesnt rule us, we rule us! Thanksgiving is just a day, we make it all about food for some reason. Lets remember what it is about, thanks, gratitude, family.
Ahhhhhh, sorry about the going ons of a passionate loser....
Im excited to see how much you loose the first week, Beachpatrol! I bet you shock the *&^%$ out of us! (Djay, you could use this, right?)
Ok, so Im gonna post a pic sometime this weekend of the boys in cosutme... Darth Vadar and Storm trooper Rex, (Im Princess Leia)
Fun times! the rain is supposed to clear up just in time for trick or treating! YAY!!!!
(So gloomy here, so so gloomy. rain, rain, cold and rain) to be fair last week was very nice weather, even up until day before, but when this rain comes in, its like its all over, 6 months of gray and cold and rain ahead. YUCK
Roasted pumpkin seeds this morning, mistake. I LOVE pumkin seeds! heres where will power comes in, I just need to remember that I have 30 pounds gone and I can do 30 more, no seedS!!!!!! LOL candy? no problem! seeds? I could eat 'em til I burst!
Have fun all! XOXOXOXO Missy
Old 10-31-2008, 01:26 PM   #341  
Oh yeah? Just watch me!

WOW DAN-O!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 02:38 PM   #342  
DanLovesMedifast

Thanks Missy, So glad it's WORKING~

Woo HOO!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:35 PM   #343  
Oh yeah? Just watch me!

See you all in November chat!
Love Missy
(just wanted to see the halloween avatar)
Old 11-01-2008, 07:09 AM   #344  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Off you go to the November Chat. I'll post a link to this thread in there for reference.
Closed Thread