3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   Wonderslim? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/190741-wonderslim.html)

REGEE 03-27-2010 04:23 PM

Having a rough DAY........so I'm here to get a good dose of 'I CAN DO THIS'

mmzem-Impat.Dieter is how I found out about Wonderslim:) Yeah, her voice is a tad annoying but she a nice girl. She did use WS product but she didn't follow the WS plan, she & her Dr. made her own. She did 7 WS SHAKES a day & 2 real-food meals of 250cal. each!!! She also did 2hrs of exercise EVERY day!!! She was very dedicated!!

I just finished a pack of cinna-chocolate snacks & they were GREAT:carrot:
A well used 150cal.:D

Ok, I hope every one is having a great weekend!

PaulaM 03-27-2010 04:58 PM

My food is here at least, doesn't it look delicious LOL LOL OK, it doesn't, but I'm going to eat it

LizR 03-27-2010 05:33 PM

REGEE - Sorry you're having a rough day. You CAN do it! :cheer:

PaulaM - Hope you like the food! Good luck.

mmzem 03-27-2010 09:42 PM

Hi, Regee. Impatient Dieter is also why I got so enthusiastic about this type of program. But, when I read through her info in the beginning, I thought she used something called Med Source Life protein shakes. (who in the world has time to exercise 2 hours a day, lol). Then somewhere along the line, I saw Wonder Slim in on of her blogs. To tell you the truth, I think most of these shakes are made by the same company. New Life Style tastes like Med Source and the packaging is similiar. Monday morning will be my first day on Wonder Slim and I'll bet it tastes the same. I had to wait until Monday to start because I'll be off work for a week and hopefully, can give the diet my full attention. Also, I had some (undietlike) foods that I wanted to finish off.

Texanfray 03-27-2010 09:46 PM

What Does Your Typical Day Look Like?

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if you all would mind sharing what your typical "Wonderslim Day" would look like.

I am having a hard time just doing shakes and would like to eat more of the bars. I know that they are 150 calories more and have more carbs. But I am used to being able to eat 5 of them if I wanted on Medifast.

I need some ideas! Help!:?:

LizR 03-27-2010 10:12 PM

I am not exactly on the Wonderslim Meal Plan but here is my day.

Wakeup - Shake with coffee
Breakfast - hot cakes w/ sugar free syrup or snack bar
Morning Snack - Shake
Lunch - Vegetables and lean protein meal
Dinner - Wonderslim bar and vegetables and a starch
Evening Snack - Wonderslim dessert
Before Bed - Shake

If you need to alter the plan for yourself that is fine!

Good luck. :dust:

PaulaM 03-27-2010 11:22 PM

I decided not to wait for tomorrow to start and had the sloppy joe thingie over lettuce for dinner. It was sweeter than I thought but it wasn't bad at all. I think I'll try one of the bars before I go to bed. A month's worth of food sure looks like a lot all piled up on the counter. I'm not weighing myself until tomorrow. I know it's very early days yet but I don't think I want to start messing with the things and adding this and that cause I know myself, I'll add too much and won't lose anything.

mollymai 03-28-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texanfray (Post 3220908)
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if you all would mind sharing what your typical "Wonderslim Day" would look like.

I am having a hard time just doing shakes and would like to eat more of the bars. I know that they are 150 calories more and have more carbs. But I am used to being able to eat 5 of them if I wanted on Medifast.

I need some ideas! Help!:?:

Breakfast: Cappucino
Snack: Apple Cinamon Oatmeal and Banana
Lunch: Chik'n Tex Mex, Bar and fruit
Snack: Shake
Dinner: Center Cut Pork chop an Broccolli

I changed it to eat my way to see how it will work for me and this is what I have been doing so far and it's been easier than I thought.
Mock MF plan:

Breakfast: Hot Drink or on the weekend I have the Hotcakes with ICBINBS and Sugar free syrup
Snack: Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal w/ ICBINBS and a little bit of sugar
Lunch: Chik'n n Tomato Sauce seasoned with oregano, hot sauce, garlic powder
Snack:Bar
Dinner: Tuna and veggie

All I have done was omit some starches and fruit and will eat as needed.

I decided to change it up to work for me and so far it's working. If I get a little hungry I will eat a fruit.

REGEE 03-28-2010 11:33 AM

THANKS LIZR!! I really needed that! I did get thru the day w/o messing up:D I had diet soda tho.....

I just finished my wii BL challenge & wt.in.....................lost 2lbs:halffull:
That's good considering I had b-day cake & ice cream last Sunday.

Soooo forward, MARCH:carrot:

mmzem-:) that nikki girl is funny. she has not posted lately. wonder how her ankle is doing.....

PaulaM-Good Luck!!!

MollyMai-are U doing 5 packets/day? Not really doing 4 shakes, 1 PS, & 1 BAR? I just may try that too. Has this been working for you?

BetsyAnn 03-28-2010 12:09 PM

I FIRMLY believe that mindset is 98% of any diet plan. What does it take for YOU to get in the mindset to stick with this? This diet is awesome and I drop weight like nobodys business when I stick with it. "When" being the keyword! The food/shakes, etc... are scrumptious, I just cant get my head in the right place!

mollymai 03-28-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REGEE (Post 3221413)
THANKS LIZR!! I really needed that! I did get thru the day w/o messing up:D I had diet soda tho.....

I just finished my wii BL challenge & wt.in.....................lost 2lbs:halffull:
That's good considering I had b-day cake & ice cream last Sunday.

Soooo forward, MARCH:carrot:

mmzem-:) that nikki girl is funny. she has not posted lately. wonder how her ankle is doing.....

PaulaM-Good Luck!!!

MollyMai-are U doing 5 packets/day? Not really doing 4 shakes, 1 PS, & 1 BAR? I just may try that too. Has this been working for you?

I am doing 5 WS meals a day. I do drink FF milk with my hotcakes and with some shakes as well as hot drinks, but not all the time because it makes the carbs higher. Also if I get the urge of feeling a little extra hungry I eat a fruit.
It is not hard for me to to because I did it with MF.
The good thing about WS is you can incoporate fruit, starch and optionals, that's what I like about it, i'm not feeling deprived from not being able to eat fruit, starch or optional and still be on plan.

PaulaM 03-28-2010 12:28 PM

It's ok to combine the snack and breakfast and have two shakes, isn't it? I'm not much of a snacker

BetsyAnn 03-28-2010 12:31 PM

what do you all eat for your starch with your lean and green?

mollymai 03-28-2010 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulaM (Post 3221495)
It's ok to combine the snack and breakfast and have two shakes, isn't it? I'm not much of a snacker

Good question. I myself would not want to have two shakes at one time. I would have a shake and maybe make the the other as a pudding, or a shake and maybe and entree and if you have one of the soups, shake and soup. Did you get the Berry Blast drink? That's another option. Let me know what you think :D

mollymai 03-28-2010 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BetsyAnn (Post 3221499)
what do you all eat for your starch with your lean and green?

I started with the starch, but because I love my starches lol I had to cut back because I noticed I would eat more than I was allowed as far as mashed potatoes or corn.
Brown rice would be good, mashed potatoes, peas, corn and it also depends on what you are having as a lean and green.