3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   Wonderslim? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/190741-wonderslim.html)

nina333 03-06-2010 12:36 AM

very bummed. havent been on the scale since my last post, but think i have sowed my wild oats and am ready to come back into the fold. weigh in date tba i am scared! also angry at myself for having NO will power:(. i really want this whats wrong with me:?: does anyone else feel like that? also what are you guys doing for exercise?

mollymai 03-06-2010 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nina333 (Post 3187211)
very bummed. havent been on the scale since my last post, but think i have sowed my wild oats and am ready to come back into the fold. weigh in date tba i am scared! also angry at myself for having NO will power:(. i really want this whats wrong with me:?: does anyone else feel like that? also what are you guys doing for exercise?

Sorry you are feeling down. Take it one meal at a time. It's the same saying as take it one day at a time. :) You succeed after evey on plan meal.
I sometimes feel the same way, have no will power, but we are allowed to make mistakes, but learn from those mistakes and move foward :). Don't dwell on them and beat yourself up. Set short term goals and challenge yourself. You can do this :carrot:
Short term goals can be: like mentioned before - one meal at a time, one glass a water at a time, those are successors, because before you know it, the day will be over with and you took it slow, then start day two the same and so forth.
It is all in our heads that we are suppose to eat a cretain way because we have been eating this way all our lives, take baby steps.

2muchbackend 03-06-2010 01:32 AM

Does anyone know about a company called Weight Loss Systems it looks about the same as wonder slim. I was going to do a program from a doctor in town and that is what he sells. It looks like it would be cheaper to just order it over the internet then buy from him. He is at my Bariatric Dr's office I'm eventually trying to get lap band but need to lose weight first.

nina333 03-06-2010 11:57 AM

thanks mollymai-your a sweetie, and what you said is true. i woke up today and weighed. it wasnt as bad as i feared. i have kept off the original amount lost! yay!! had a WS meal and am feeling much better. thanks for your support.

blamarr 03-07-2010 11:28 AM

TNBabyRn - not a problem - suggestions make the shakes go down better sometimes. I think most the shakes are great without tweaking, but the tweaking makes them VERY WONDERFUL!! somtimes!
nina333 - I've been that same girl!! it does suck, but you will get through it. This forum is great for support (I've decided!) and we are all here for you!! You can do it, dust yourself off and start fresh at your next meal!! Good luck! Sooo then I just read your update - great job. Maybe you didn't lose, but you didn't gain either. I think that sometimes we get tired of the 'diet' food as we're starting and slightly rebel. Maybe pick a meal one day of the week to 'rebel'. Skip your shake completely for that meal or snack, but stay close to or on plan and it might help. I did that this Friday and was very successful. It might ease the transition.
2muchbackend - I've personally never heard of it, sorry.

MargieMacD 03-07-2010 07:47 PM

Hi everyone.

I love that we keep getting new people joining. Welcome.

Nina don't give up. It is not easy but you can do it. I try not to look at the time it is going to take. I take one day at a time. I worry about getting through today and think about tomorrow when it gets here. I have over 100 lbs to lose and if I look at the time it is going to take to lose all I have to lose it would drive me nuts.

I know what it is like to be thin. I use to be very tiny. I have a picture of what I looked like when I was thin and when I get frustrated I take the picture and look at it and it shows me what the prize is going to be in the end. I also have a picture of what I looked like at my highest (310 lbs) and look at that to remind me of what I use to look like.

Sometimes I forget how far I came and get frustrated with myself for letting myself get that big. Looking at the pictures helps me see how far I came.

Keep positive. We are all here to help each other. We can all do this. We just have to set our minds to it and remember that the prize in the end is going to be well worth it.

2muchbackend I never heard of Weight Loss Systems.

TNBabyRN, congrats on the inches lost. Way to go!!!

Well two more days until my weigh in. I didn't excersize much the past week and a half. Hope this doesn't mess things up at my weigh in on Tuesday.

Keep on going everyone and remember to keep your eye one the prize. :carrot::dance::dancer::broc:
:dust:

nina333 03-08-2010 10:59 AM

you guys are all great. thanks for the encouragement :hug:. i am psyched that i didnt regain during my diet hiatus. now i need to conquer the 190's!!!!my new mini goal for the next week- or week and 1/2. good luck staying on plan this week girls! you can do it!:carrot:

byebyebelly 03-08-2010 06:21 PM

Hi Ladies and :welcome3: to the newbies! I feel like i haven't posted in forever! I re-ordered my food late, so i've actually been out of WS shakes and stuff since last week :fr: I've been eating well and not going crazy, having a hard time getting all my water in because i've been so busy, but at weigh in today i'm down 1 lb. and my new shipment of WS should be here on Wednesday! :carrot: And we finally got our workout room finished and set up, so i'm starting my Insanity videos Tomorrow...(scared to death to start those babies!!) If anyones seen the videos i'm talking about you'll understand! So hopefully that will jump start my weight loss into bigger numbers after my body adjusts to the amount of exercise!! Have a great week staying OP!!! Lets all be losers!!:D

blamarr 03-09-2010 07:09 AM

Hey ladies!! I'm still struggling to stay OP, but I'm determined thanks to all you supportive 'losers'!!
MargieMac that is great that you keep pics, I think I'm stealing that idea!! I need to take a big pic and then hopefully soon I'll be able to take a smaller one!
Nina you can do it - shoot we all can. Good job on not regaining!
byebyebelly - too bad you didn't get to reorder on time but YEAH for the continued weight loss!! you already did a mini transition and were VERY successful. Keep up the great work!

byebyebelly 03-09-2010 06:26 PM

Ok i just had to do a quick post. I did the fit test today for the Insanity dvds....lets just say i'm not sure i can handle them!! I haven't done any type of physical exercise in nearly 2 years, just walking and basic running around with the kids. I'm going to try one of the actual workouts tomorrow, but if i'm dying i'm going to go back to my turbo jam dvds until my cardio is built up more so i can do the Insanity ones. But one way or other i'm doing those videos!!

REGEE 03-09-2010 07:13 PM

Hi All!
Byebye give it a try! I find that I push myself harder when some thing is a bit beyond my 'reach':-)

Every one seems to be doing well! And I think I know why.....I ordered from dietdirect.com on Thurs. & got it Sat.!!! SUPER!!!

My 1st day was Mon. & it went very well. The shakes are AWESOME! & today I noticed I've been using MORE water than it calls for. I've been using 10oz. Ithink Mocha is my FAV:-)

Only one downer..............the double choco. cake was YUCKY!! I don't think my micro cooked it well...........

I had Sloppy Joe today....it was YUM-O!!!

I really hope this works for me 'cause I can actually see myself using WS.

LaLaurie 03-10-2010 06:00 AM

I'm liking WS too. I still have a good bit of MF products, but have reordered from WS. As I'm waiting for the shipment to arrive I have to eat all MF and am having problems with rosacea and hot flashes. Guess it's the soy.

mollymai 03-10-2010 08:18 AM

I finally ordered last night :carrot:. I decided on the 4 week instead of the 12 week. I can't wait to get my food and start my journey. I checked the ws site and tried to look up my order, but it does not show yet. I am very inpatient because I have been wanting to order for some time now :D
Can't wait to join all of you.
I ordered through cashbaq.com to receive 10% of my money back. If any of you would like to receive 10% of your money go through my referal http://www.cashbaq.com/?refer=510633.

TNBabyRN 03-10-2010 09:30 AM

Hi everyone! Made back from the mountains in one piece! Had a great time and took some fun hikes. I'm definitely going to start hiking more - I love it and it doesn't feel like exercise. Exercise is really hard for me to get started but once I do I feel awesome and get on a roll. BBBelly - good luck with those Insanity videos! :^:. I had really good results with Slim in 6 when I did it a couple years ago but it got really boring and I stopped. My husband has the P90X and Power 90 videos - he's trying to get me to do those - yeah right! I really need to get going on something though - you are motivating me! As for my weight - I was shocked to get on the scale this morning and see I've only gained half a pound. I ate tons of junk. I am kind of noticing with this diet though that I am not gaining back as quickly as normal. Maybe there really is something to this protein thing. Generally with Weight watchers if I had a weekend like I just had I'd have gained about 4 or 5 pounds back. I reordered today and am excited to get back to business . My next goal is to get past 145 since I've been stuck for a while.

Mollymai - I am so excited that you got to order and get to start!!! You will do great!!! Be sure and take all your measurements while you are waiting on your shipment.

Everyone keep posting your weigh ins - how is everyone doing on their losses?

catowned 03-10-2010 02:09 PM

I tried a sample of the Rocky Road Bariwise from diet direct, it is so good! :hug: