3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   Wonderslim? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/190741-wonderslim.html)

MargieMacD 03-17-2010 07:50 PM

Hi everyone.

Sorry I am late posting. I had my weigh in last night and I am down another 2.6 lbs. That is a total of 11 lbs in the 4 weeks I have been doing the WS diet. I went to my doctor today and he never heard of WS and thought it was amazing. He told me he thought it was a great diet and to keep it up.

I have been back to the gym and I also joined boxing. I love it. What a workout.

sperkins921 congrats on the pants.

Congrat to all that have lost and to those who are struggling...we have all been there. Don't give up. We are all here to support each other.

How the heck do you add the weight trackers? I have mine made but when I try to add it I get an error.

MargieMacD 03-17-2010 07:57 PM

never mind. lol I just realized that I have to have 25 posts and I only have 22. Oh well it won't be long and I will be able to post the tracker. :D

xxsalamandaxx 03-17-2010 08:29 PM

I started WS on Monday and it's going well so far. It's somewhat difficult to get all of the meals in while I'm at work. At some points of the day, I can't stand the thought of any more food and then at other points in the day, I feel ravenous and am ready to eat a miniature plantation of protein snacks.

Also, with the water, I feel like my office should be in the bathroom. Ack.

When other people started, did they slowly move their calories down or did you shock your system? Thanks for any answers!

mollymai 03-17-2010 09:19 PM

Okay so I finally got my food :carrot:, but for some reason I don't know where to start lmao. After all, I have been waiting for my food and giving advice and now I am stuck :?:. For some reason I want to eat the food the way I want and not go by the meal plan because in the morning I like to have hot items and not cold, I have to be to work at 6:30 am and it's cold out there. I think I might just do some switching up on my meals.

Is there anyone else that has had this issue before they started? Also I am starting tomorrow. I want to start eating right because I have let myself go and I am not comfortable with myself.

Wish me luck.:dizzy:

LizR 03-17-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollymai (Post 3205770)
Okay so I finally got my food :carrot:, but for some reason I don't know where to start lmao. After all, I have been waiting for my food and giving advice and now I am stuck :?:. For some reason I want to eat the food the way I want and not go by the meal plan because in the morning I like to have hot items and not cold, I have to be to work at 6:30 am and it's cold out there. I think I might just do some switching up on my meals.

Is there anyone else that has had this issue before they started? Also I am starting tomorrow. I want to start eating right because I have let myself go and I am not comfortable with myself.

Wish me luck.:dizzy:

I have switched up the meal plan to fit my schedule. I have dinner for lunch and lunch for dinner, no afternoon snack and 2 evening snacks. I don't think it is a problem because I am getting all of the meals/snacks in and spread out reasonable through the day. I'd actually recommend making adjustments if they make the plan easier for you to stick too.

GOOD LUCK! :dance:

mollymai 03-17-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizR (Post 3205783)
I have switched up the meal plan to fit my schedule. I have dinner for lunch and lunch for dinner, no afternoon snack and 2 evening snacks. I don't think it is a problem because I am getting all of the meals/snacks in and spread out reasonable through the day. I'd actually recommend making adjustments if they make the plan easier for you to stick too.

GOOD LUCK! :dance:

Thank LizR for responding so quickly. I believe I will be switching.

mmzem 03-17-2010 10:20 PM

Hi, Everybody. My food was delivered at 6:58 this evening. Only took 3 business days. I'll probably start the program either Sunday or Monday. To tell the truth, now that it's here, I'm kind of afraid....of another failure. So tired of yo-yo-ing. I'm gonna do it, though. Spring is around the corner and my coat will have to come off.

Sperkins921, I've been where you are. Don't give us, though, because you might gain a pound or two and you'll be angry with yourself. Just keep at it ans the pounds will drop.

mollymai 03-17-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmzem (Post 3205856)
Hi, Everybody. My food was delivered at 6:58 this evening. Only took 3 business days. I'll probably start the program either Sunday or Monday. To tell the truth, now that it's here, I'm kind of afraid....of another failure. So tired of yo-yo-ing. I'm gonna do it, though. Spring is around the corner and my coat will have to come off.

Sperkins921, I've been where you are. Don't give us, though, because you might gain a pound or two and you'll be angry with yourself. Just keep at it ans the pounds will drop.

WOW, our food came the same day. It took about 5 business days for mine. Where are you located?
I am going to take a chance and start tomorrow because I do not want to put off another day. I usually start Sunday or Monday, but it's Thursday for me this time. Can't wait for you start. Try not to be afraid, once you start the minutes, hours, days, weeks and months will fly by. Good luck :carrot:

mollymai 03-18-2010 12:18 AM

When I was on MF I mixed my shakes with sugar free coffee flavored syrup, do any of the shakes need added flavored or are they fine by themselves? :?:

LizR 03-18-2010 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmzem (Post 3205856)

Don't fear failure. You can do it. :cheer: Wonderslim is a really great program and we will be here for support. Never give up.

LizR 03-18-2010 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollymai (Post 3205953)
WOW, our food came the same day. It took about 5 business days for mine.

Wonderslim ships from Wilmington NC. They are practically next door to me and I get my orders overnight even with free shipping. Unfortunately, I have to pay state sales tax.

Quote:

When I was on MF I mixed my shakes with sugar free coffee flavored syrup, do any of the shakes need added flavored or are they fine by themselves?
I found all of the Wonderslim shakes drinkable although I didn't really like Strawberry and Vanilla. I do add coffee to the chocolate shake in the morning and I really like that taste.

LizR 03-18-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxsalamandaxx (Post 3205721)
I started WS on Monday and it's going well so far. It's somewhat difficult to get all of the meals in while I'm at work. At some points of the day, I can't stand the thought of any more food and then at other points in the day, I feel ravenous and am ready to eat a miniature plantation of protein snacks.

Also, with the water, I feel like my office should be in the bathroom. Ack.

When other people started, did they slowly move their calories down or did you shock your system? Thanks for any answers!

Congrats on getting started. "Miniature plantation of protein snacks." LOL. :lol:

I went down immediately but I had a full physical before starting because I was obese. I think both ways will work fine. After all the prize is for keeping the weight off not losing most quickly. On a some days I would add extra vegetables because I felt really hungry. I would have a very large spinach salad with roasted mushrooms or a large pile of broccoli.

Good luck! :dance:

MargieMacD 03-18-2010 07:24 PM

Hi all.

I am so happy you guys got your WS order. :dancer:

I love the fact that you can move the meals around to support your schedule. I love the coffee idea for the shakes. I have to try it. It sounds really good.

Look how great we are all doing. Hand in everyone. We can do it.

I forgot to tell you all I broke the 230s. I am now 227.6. What a struggle. I love this diet. I have only one fear and that it the day I will have to come off it. I am so scared that when I stop I will start gaining again. I don't know why I am worrying about it now.....I will be on this for a long time before I get to my goal. Does anybody else worry about this?

Anyhooo. Hang in there everyone. We are all cheering for each other. :cheer3::cheer2::cheer:

xxsalamandaxx 03-18-2010 07:28 PM

Thanks LizR. I have done the same thing, though, I am thinking that after this first week of testing the waters, I will add an extra snack in to the mix or a lunch salad.

mmzem 03-18-2010 08:49 PM

Hi, All. Mollymai, yeah, it just took 3 business days! I live just outside of Chicago. I tracked it from North Carolina, to Griffith, Ind, then to where I live.

Does anybody know how to incorporate a green smoothie into this plan? I've gotten used to having one every morning to increase my fiber intake and I did notice that when was on protein shakes before, I did have a problem with constipation.

Oh, and thanks for the encouragement, Guys, about the fear of failure.