Old 10-01-2005, 07:31 PM   #16  
Gotta Crawl B4 U Walk

Just joined FitDay...does this program really work? I am hoping that with its assistance...and yours (smile) I will be able to reach my goal! Remember ladies (n Gents) we CAN do this!!
Gigi_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 04:31 PM   #17  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Gigi,

I'm doing Nutridiary, which is similar to Fitday and these food logs are great for keeping track of not only the quantity of food we eat, but also to give an idea of the percentages.

I'm doing the Zone diet which is 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fat. I try to keep each meal balanced in this ratio and I find that when I stick to these amounts of carbs, protein and fat in my food I don't get hungry between meals. I'm averaging about 1400 -1600 calories a day.

I've been on crash diets of 1200 calories or less, but I find these are almost impossible to stick to for the long haul - I get too tired, hungry and cranky!

Good luck in your weight loss efforts!
penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 07:01 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3

Hi, I have a recipe for cranberry flax muffins that is loaded with fiber.. yum.....
Indiacatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:20 PM   #19  
Gotta Crawl B4 U Walk

Thanks penpal...I find that loggin my meals actually help me to see where I am and figure out what I need to increase and decrease on the Atkins plan....
Gigi_Please is offline   Reply With Quote